Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    If you can't make your own fun in classic and has to have some thing hand-hold you, then you are not playing the correct game.

You and every one like you is the reason why the LookingForGroup chat is so dead now.. just a few months after release, I remember a 2 months ago, when there were strat, scholo, Spire groups shouting every minute and a lot of them.. same as with low lvl dungeons.. But now, it's so quiet.. Just because people can't just do dungeons for the fun of it, they have to have a reason or push to do it, and can't just do it for "fun"
    Yes, surely everyone else must be wrong. Not you. It's everyone else.

Wont all classic phases be released before Shadowland release?

Classic is being "rushed" because people are bitching there is nothing to do.

Surprise surprise people rushed through the leveling and raiding and now pvp because its 2019 and people know the game in and out becuse its not 2005 who knew?
    Of course someone needs to come up with some other explanation of course.

I'm not sure why people keep complaining, they keep playing Blizzard games, and puttin gup wtih stuff htey clearly aren't satisfied.

stop playing wow, classic or otherwise, let blizzard die, and come back later with a genuine effort and improvement, if they survive the tanking of wow.

It may be rushed to "fill in the gaps" of retail, but Shadowlands has no chance to be "Dead on Arrival".

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people playing Classic that also play retail. Now that retail is inbetween patches, they're most of the time in Classic. But when a new expansion hits, they'll be on that hands down. Until there's nothing new left and then maybe they'll go back to Classic to continue leveling or whatever they do there.

So yeah, if I was working at Blizz, I'd make it so Classic patches are inbetween Retail patches, so a player who player who plays both always has something to do (and keeps his sub up). It WOULD be pretty silly to release patches at the same time, wouldn't you agree? The point of Classic is not to split the community (despite what some people think).

Pit Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    This post is blowing up on the Wow Classic Forums and I wanted to share with you a real concern Classic players have with Blizzard.

They might be rushing and hence ruining Classic wow because they don't want it interfering with their sales of Shadowlands.

So does that mean Classic is going to get pushed off the side of the road whenever it benefits Retail?

Wow Classic Forum post is below:

Remove the [space] in the link, as MMO champion prohibits posting urls.

https:[space]//us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-is-being-rushed-so-it-doesnt-make-shadowlands-dead-on-arrival/377248
    lol no. the only reason that they are pushing content out quicker is because it is easy as fuck content that everyone did 15 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Raids in MoP had a lot more difficulties and raid sizes tho.. In classic it's just 1 raid size, So it's harder to gear up a full raid, Thus the raid need to be out for a longer period of time to make sure everyone gets their stuff
    In MoP we had 3 difficulties: Normal (10/25), Heroic (10/25) and Flex (I think it was called Flex). They were on the same lockout, too - all sizes and difficulties, iirc, so no loot overlap.
    Mythic only came out at the end of the expansion, basically pre-patch, after like a year of Siege (I THINK it was a year, because I took a year break, came back and we still had SoO).

So for your average raider, it was still one raid difficulty at a time. Buuuut you're right - in 25m Siege you were getting a lot of loot, so you could gear up your raid pretty fast.

yeah, nobody's going to play a new expansion because zul'gurub is being re released on classic

Sounds like something blizzard would do

It’s so sad they are rushing the content like this.. We waited so long for Classic and now they’re pushing out the content too fast.. just for the sake of the new expansion..

Doesn't take a genius in his moms basement to know after 15 years classic is being "rushed" because people live in the past where MC took 5months to clear and now you clear it in 1 hour every week, so JUST LIKE RETAIL players have nothing to do and are bitching. BGs will actually quell the bitching and "Nothing to do" for most of the population, it will also shut up the pvp casuals who can't get on a boat and cry on the forums.
    It's a smart move 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Enabrann View Post
    This post is blowing up on the Wow Classic Forums and I wanted to share with you a real concern Classic players have with Blizzard.

They might be rushing and hence ruining Classic wow because they don't want it interfering with their sales of Shadowlands.

So does that mean Classic is going to get pushed off the side of the road whenever it benefits Retail?

Wow Classic Forum post is below:

Remove the [space] in the link, as MMO champion prohibits posting urls.

https:[space]//us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-is-being-rushed-so-it-doesnt-make-shadowlands-dead-on-arrival/377248
    They are rushing Classic because players are already bored with nothing to do. Nothing to do with Shadowlands. I know for certain that personally I'm bored as hell with Classic already, barely bothering to log in once a week for raids. And believe me, Molten Core has been called Molten Bore for 15 years for a good reason. And I actually have played fairly casually too, took 2 months to reach 60. Hell I don't know if I will even bother with raiding anymore once BWL comes if that means I have to still be clearing MC too. They should really just rush AQ/Naxx out ASAP since those raids are actually interesting. Otherwise Classic will more or less die before we even get to those.

There's just not that much interesting content in the game right now. World PvP is a joke. Took me like 2 hours of Hillsbrad until my rose-tinted goggles dropped and I realized how fucking boring that is actually. You can't farm (gold/mats) anywhere right now because it's all a big gank fest. Basically all inns and flight paths are camped. Might be less shit situation on smaller pop servers, but definately sucks donkey balls on Gehennas-EU.

Isnt a major issue with classic at the moment that people have run out of things to do and there's so few people leveling now that getting into it has been made drastically less fun?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Yes, surely everyone else must be wrong. Not you. It's everyone else.
    Well.. I can't fill the Lookingforgroup chat by myself, So i need the rest of the playerbase to help out.

Bloodsail Admiral Nalam the Venom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    In MoP we had 3 difficulties: Normal (10/25), Heroic (10/25) and Flex (I think it was called Flex). They were on the same lockout, too - all sizes and difficulties, iirc, so no loot overlap.
    Mythic only came out at the end of the expansion, basically pre-patch, after like a year of Siege (I THINK it was a year, because I took a year break, came back and we still had SoO).

So for your average raider, it was still one raid difficulty at a time. Buuuut you're right - in 25m Siege you were getting a lot of loot, so you could gear up your raid pretty fast.
    I just want more gear for our plebs, so they don't go into BWL in their current gear (Several of the caster dps have 80% int gear with no SP currently)

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Imagine if a Retail expansion had to compete with a new Classic raid being released.

If Shadowlands did that, it would literally be dead on arrival and sales would bomb.

And Blizzard knows it.

And just like that, all credibility was lost.

Honestly, I had a blast leveling to 60 and Classic is a great alternative, but some of the die-hard fans are so delusional it actually makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Yeh i'm sure the "rushed" content has nothing to do with this

Turns out, classic was a mistake after all

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post

It’s so sad they are rushing the content like this.. We waited so long for Classic and now they’re pushing out the content too fast.. just for the sake of the new expansion..
    Confirmation bias at work.

at least now i know wow is so popular that even boomers that love conspiracy theories with no basis play it, so that's a good sign for WoW to continue getting support

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post

or because they don't actually have to design stuff so they CAN put out things faster, as long as there's no bugs that "weren't intentionally to be there to reflect true state of Vanilla"

or because people have already consumed current content and want more before they take a break for a few months or quit.

No, it has to be a bigger conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Well.. I can't fill the Lookingforgroup chat by myself, So i need the rest of the playerbase to help out.
    Classic has nothing to attract new players after release and thus having no new players needing to gear. It's a fact of life that most people aren't willing to spend their time when they have nothing to gain. The amount of people that want to donate their time is the same. You've got pretty much what you're going to get. Especially with Dire Maul released. The rush is over.

You replied to a comment saying people only log on for raid. You were telling people they were playing the wrong game if they don't wish to donate their time. I was more or less telling you that this game isn't what you think it is if that's your opinion.

This sounds like a nice tin foil hat theory

from a bussiness standpoint.... rushing classic would be dumb as F

what blizz prob is gonna due... because money is money, making sure that phases/patches from shadowlands/classic will alternate

so that you as a player keep paying sub... because well there is shit to do in classic, but there is something to do in retail, and they just released info that classic is gonna get xxx in 21 days (just under a sub month) so you keep subbed for those 3 weeks, and visa versa for retail

thats how you milk a cow, thats how you squeeze every drop from your customers.

you're not gonna kill what currently is your big succes/milkcow for something that isnt even a sure thing