Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Yes please, as someone who loves transmog, this is one of the main reasons why i have never been that interested in Druids, though i do like Zandalari Druid Moonkin form
    Yeah, I'm the same. Never really played druids because of the fact that you're forced to use the forms all the time and as a fellow transmog enthusiast it bothers the hell out of me. Seeing the same moonkin form constantly starts to become an eyesore.

I've recently tried them out again after years of not playing them and they seem pretty fun so I made a Highmountain druid that I plan on playing eventually. So we'll see how it goes.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Yeah, I'm the same. Never really played druids because of the fact that you're forced to use the forms all the time and as a fellow transmog enthusiast it bothers the hell out of me. Seeing the same moonkin form constantly starts to become an eyesore.

I've recently tried them out again after years of not playing them and they seem pretty fun so I made a Highmountain druid that I plan on playing eventually. So we'll see how it goes.
    I wish to lvl up a Druid too, but i'm really bad at having multiple characters at the same time, so i know this druid of mine will remain in the emerald dream

Always loved the good old boomkin model for Night Elves. During WotLK I was in that form for 156 days /played (hardcore mofo aka student) and I loved it.

But, it did have an update in Legion didn't it? It felt like it was a tad smaller at least. Maybe it was the new computer I got for Legion pre patch, I can't remember.

And obviously, Zandalari Troll moonkin form ftw.

they both ugly asf.
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatman View Post
    Uhm, that's what moonkins are supposed to be, though. Savage beasts, with powers bestowed upon them by Elune.
    But did that ned to be the balance form? or the Only one? And while I lovee astral form, so class lore for it would be much appreciated and more representation in spell description.

We know exactly what a moonkin is, but we don't really know much about the astral form, what gives/or casues it, how does the druid get to that form instead, what is the tradition behind those that go Astral instead of moonkin? Could be a lot of potential for a lot of lore development.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    But did that ned to be the balance form? or the Only one? And while I lovee astral form, so class lore for it would be much appreciated and more representation in spell description.

We know exactly what a moonkin is, but we don't really know much about the astral form, what gives/or casues it, how does the druid get to that form instead, what is the tradition behind those that go Astral instead of moonkin? Could be a lot of potential for a lot of lore development.
    Isn't it obvious? Astral Form doesn't actually exist as far as lore is concerned. It's just a gameplay element for the players benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Astral Form doesn't actually exist as far as lore is concerned. It's just a gameplay element for the players benefit.
    Yet the things in the game are canon, whether they have much explanation or little. There are even quite a few things that are canon and not showed in the game. shouldn't surprise us that things in the game can exist, fully canon, but littel to zero explanation.

The game isn't big on text, it conveys the vast majority of its information through what you see, and what they game developers do, they really don't explain or describe things much. And while there is a small chance you're right, I would have preferred they told us more

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    druid most unique aspect is their forms, i HATED the idea of remove tree of life form and it should be back, heck i want even more forms (maybe temp buffs?) if that was possible
    You can still use the permanent treant form, it just has no combat advantages, and the new tree of life temporary form exists as well, of course.
    There is no shortage of forms, you just seem to not like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the whole point of the moonkin form is to resemble wildkin? That's the whole point?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    To allow them to be cc'd in pvp.
    I come to realize that if Druids didn't have cc immunity in their various forms, there would probably be no need for dampening in arena. I've always believed that druids were the main reason it existed, as most comps can't hard cc chain them like the other healers.

Mana is also way too high in PvP, but that will never be fixed. It's clear resource management is the last thing Blizzard cares about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    You can still use the permanent treant form, it just has no combat advantages, and the new tree of life temporary form exists as well, of course.
    There is no shortage of forms, you just seem to not like them.
    not sure u didn't get what i talk about or trolling
    no there is shortage of new forms, since TBC they didn't introduce any new form, they removed tree of life and made it a buff, that's a drawback, next they reskinned every form multiple times, but no new form
    they did add a temp buff for ur forms but i think that was in wrath too
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

i wish there was a glyph that just gave you the antlers and arm feathers tbh. something resembling malfurion.