10+ Year Old Account

Darksiders Genesis

Ok this main theme alone made me excited made me fell in love with it...and to my surprised it was waaaaaay better than I expected. The co op gameplay is super fun I wish we could play with Death and Fury as well so we could play with team of 4 players but yeah overall the game is pretty decent way better than I expected and that main theme sound track is masterpiece imo.

I've been keeping an eye on this one but I don't really have anyone I think would be interested in playing this co-op with me so I'm holding off for future sales. It's a shame too, everyone seemed to be hating on Darksiders 3. Sure it was different, and I preferred the combat system of both Darksiders 1 and 2 to 3, but I nevertheless enjoyed the game a lot.

Hoping that interest in this game shows the potential of a Darksiders 4 with Strife as the main character as well as a Darksiders 5/whatever to conclude the story with all the horsemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on this one but I don't really have anyone I think would be interested in playing this co-op with me so I'm holding off for future sales. It's a shame too, everyone seemed to be hating on Darksiders 3. Sure it was different, and I preferred the combat system of both Darksiders 1 and 2 to 3, but I nevertheless enjoyed the game a lot.

Hoping that interest in this game shows the potential of a Darksiders 4 with Strife as the main character as well as a Darksiders 5/whatever to conclude the story with all the horsemen.
    I loved the combat system in Darksiders 3 more than the previous games (I am a soul like fan obviously). I had a bad experience with Darksiders 3 though. As a completionst I went after platinum trophy for it...all was well then one trophy left for me to get the platinum 100%. So my plan was to get it after I finish the game with the free to roam but then I was stuck at the ending cinematic and credits over and over again. I opened a ticket asking for help from the company they added few hotfixes patches but still didn't fix my problem so apparently my save file was corrupted and I had to replay the game from the start again to get this last trophy. I did it but it wasn't a pleasant experience I hate breaking bugs like that.

I think DS3 was a pretty bad iteration until they added the classic mode. Then it played like a Darksiders game and not a shitty soulksborne clone.

Genesis on the other side even with the perspective changes and the arpg-y mood, plays much more like a Darksiders game. I am really likeing it, i'm halfway the story and cannot wait to hunt for all the collectibles.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is good direction for the series? If we forget, that graphic style somehow looks familiar to Torchlight 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    It is good direction for the series? If we forget, that graphic style somehow looks familiar to Torchlight 2.
    I think this is just going to be a sort of spin off. We're going to get DS4 with a classic third person view and Strife.

Anyway, from what i played, the game works really good. I'd still like the 4th game of the main serie to be like the other 3, but then ots a free for all.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.