Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    "The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness."
    I might just be grasping at straws here, but could this refer to Talanji too?

Eventually everyone comes to me
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    I'm pretty sure according to the questline after that cinematic, Valen said that Xe'ra was gone. Illidan completely vaporized her.

It could possibly be another naaru, but there's been nothing suggesting a naaru would be "claiming an empty throne". Again, given everything that's happened so far, and what we've seen on the PTR, there's like a 98% chances it's Calia.
    With prophetic language there are usually more than one meanings, and all meanings could be true...

"The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness."

The Golden one could also be referring to a Naaru. A Vacant throne could be a literal throne.... or a body.

Wasn't there a quote somewhere saying “She is not what she seems”?
    Last edited by Connal; 2019-12-05 at 03:09 AM.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    With prophetic language there are usually more than one meanings, and all meanings could be true...

The Golden one could also be referring to a Naaru. A Vacant throne could be a literal throne.... or a body.

Wasn't there a quote somewhere saying “She is not what she seems”?
    Yes, but there are no prominent naaru in the story right now. It makes no sense for these whispers to be talking about a character we don't even know exists... Calia is well established as a character, and fits these whispers perfectly in the current story. It's "possible" it could be talking about a naaru, but highly unlikely. Though these whispers are cryptic, the ones that have come true so far have always referred to characters we already know exist.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I might just be grasping at straws here, but could this refer to Talanji too?
    It could be her, it could be Anduin as well.

Technically the line about the "golden one claiming a vacant throne" does not even have to mean Lordaeron.

It could mean the Frozen Throne too, since with the destruction of the Helmet, the Lich King is no more and thus the Frozen Throne is just as vacant as the one in Lordaeron. This could point to a future where Calia takes over the job of the Lich King, maybe with the intention of giving all undead free will, but because of her Light affinity something goes horribly wrong and all undead become unwilling servants of the Light.

High Overlord Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    It could be her, it could be Anduin as well.
    I mean, Talanji's family line is bound to a Death God forever, and Rastakhan said something about a darkness when Bwonsamdi empowered him during the Dazar'alor raid.....

Eventually everyone comes to me
    Bwonsamdi is my future husband