Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I prefer mechagnomes over vulpera.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Arena ruined PvP and M+ ruined PvE.

cant stand the grizzly hills music.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I prefer mechagnomes over vulpera.
    Do you super hate vulpera, or do you actually like mechagnomes?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Grizzly Hills has the worst music. I had to turn it off every time I entered that zone. It's like wailing on a violin with a sickly cat.
    Grizzly as a whole is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Hey it's your right to have a different opinion, that's a freedom we all enjoy.
    But I can also enjoy the same freedom by telling you that your opinion is wrong and the things you claim to enjoy are terrible elements of the game and I'm not the only one who says this.
    You didn't express an opinion, you simply called me a liar for expressing mine.

Huge difference.

I loved Legion legendaries. Imo it was key thing why same max level system worked in Legion and not at all in BfA.

Retiring old armor, mounts, transmogs, titles, etc. for difficult activities after their relevant expansion is less hardcore than keeping them in.

The game should have had 4 factions, not 2. Orcs/Taurens/Trolls, Forsaken/BEs, Humans/Dwarves/Gnomes, Night Elves/Draenei. Fill in as required with new races/Allies.

PvE instances should be faction agnostic.

Four raid difficulties is a good thing.

This game's PvP has never been good, is not good and will never be good.

Timed exclusivity is not a good thing, albeit making things longer/more RNG to get is OK (Mythic boss mounts being a great example of this done right).

Class design in Legion and BfA really wasn't bad at all save for outliers that did get shafted. Still worse than Wrath and Mists tho.

Transmog restrictions should be very, very loosened. I'm talking Warriors in leather or Priests in Plate-style loosened.

In terms of content, Legion was the best expansion we ever got. In terms of systems it was second best.

Blizzard's tendency to re-invent the wheel every expansion and endlessly test, refine, then abandon systems is this game's biggest flaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Garrosh was kind of a dick; some of the things he did sure, but threatening to kick other races out of the Horde and stuff was total dick move, and then re-invading with the Iron Horde just made things worse. He also ignored advice from the people Thrall specifically told him to listen to as advisors, which ended with Cairne's death because of his own naivety as to who Cairne's enemies were and allowing his weapon to be poisoned.
    I was half trolling with my post, but I suggest you check out the youtube video "Garrosh did nothing wrong". I tend to agree with it.

If you're looking at it from our real world perspective of right vs wrong, then yes, Garrosh did many wrong thing. If you're looking at it from the perspective of the WoW ethos, then Garrosh acted exactly as one would expect an Orc to act. In the BFA cutscene with Saurfang/Anduin, Saurfang even says Thrall and Vol'jin were not the true heirs to Blackhand's blood legacy. Garrosh was though. He lead in a way you would expect an Orc WARchief to lead. Also, I know Saurfang says Sylvanas was the heir, but it wouldn't have made sense for him to bring up Garrosh in that situation. I will point out there, Saurfang stayed true to the Horde under Garrosh's leadership up until he became corrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Transmog restrictions should be very, very loosened. I'm talking Warriors in leather or Priests in Plate-style loosened.
    I come back to this time and time again, and as somebody who used to RP ingame, I am all for this idea, but part of me feels like Blizzard would never do it.
    But personally, I feel like some compromise in that direction can be made.

Something like either:

1. A character that can wear a certain item type can transmog it (plate wearers can transmog plate, mail, leather and cloth. Mail wearers can transmog mail, leather and cloth. And so on)

or

2) A character can transmog their own armor type and the one one tier below it. (Plate wearers can transmog plate and mail, mail wearers can transmog mail and leather. And so on.)

In both cases, clothies would kinda get shafted, but yeah.

CATA was an amazing Xpac.

MOP was a shit Xpac, except Disc priests they were the best in this Xpac, also Monks were best in MOP.

- - - Updated - - -

Raiding was best in the 10/25 man format. When some raids were 10 man only and others were 25 man only.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    I enjoyed the story of BFA.

Once you learn to let go of Lore as being this fixed constant, everything just gets better.
    Same.BFA was great when it comes to Lore. Gameplay felt worse than legion tho (for me at least) but visually, the sounds and lore = 10/10 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Raiding was best in the 10/25 man format. When some raids were 10 man only and others were 25 man only.
    So TBC, when less than 1% of the playerbase even stepped foot into the last raid tier?

Alts are killing immersion. Catch up gear should be for new comers and returners, not to switch main every new season or raid tier.
    Maining a single toon should mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I come back to this time and time again, and as somebody who used to RP ingame, I am all for this idea, but part of me feels like Blizzard would never do it.
    But personally, I feel like some compromise in that direction can be made.

Something like either:

1. A character that can wear a certain item type can transmog it (plate wearers can transmog plate, mail, leather and cloth. Mail wearers can transmog mail, leather and cloth. And so on)

or

2) A character can transmog their own armor type and the one one tier below it. (Plate wearers can transmog plate and mail, mail wearers can transmog mail and leather. And so on.)

In both cases, clothies would kinda get shafted, but yeah.
    I would also like that, but as you said clothies get shafted. I suppose they could instead have gotten the ability to hide stuff... but everyone can do that now.

I still think class-specific sets and items should remain so where applicable (IE Mists CM armors, Legion Artifacts). But if a Paladin can wear a DK set through offpieces, at that point I don't see why a Priest, Monk or Shaman shouldn't if they wish to do so.

Cataclysm was a great exapansion with an awful written big bad and a ver anticlimatic last encounter

The story is, and has always been, garbage. I don't understand what people see in it. It's a box of poorly handled cliched plot points and flat characters whose arc consists of wild swings into where ever the devs need them to be to justify the current raid, all set in a world that will be retconned into something completely new tomorrow because the devs forgot what they said yesterday. Nothing is interesting or well crafted. In its defense, an MMO is a bad place for story telling, and the fact that they try to shove it into books feels like an admission of that (plus also merchandising money). Please stop insisting I pay attention to this travesty. It's extruded story content made from the thinnest of excuses to be tolerated and then forgotten, not forced to your attention like a cat vomiting a half eaten mouse on to your pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Grizzly as a whole is garbage
    Not my favorite zone in Wrath, no. Hated Zul'drak more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    7. It's not fun for the open world to be hard
    so much this. This new scaling with gear shit we get from outdoor mobs is the dumbest thing ive seen in my 15 years of wow