Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Mortal beings able to kill Old Gods, creatures fashioned on and highly influenced by HP Lovecraft’s work, is ridiculously effing stupid.

Baine is cool.

Vash was, and still is, by far and away the best zone in this game.

Thrall needs to be brought back to the forefront.

Night Elves and Gnomes should be removed from the game entirely. All NPCs and PCs - poof, up in smoke.

LiLi Stormsnout (or whatever) needs to die a horribly painful and graphic death.

Pumpkin pie is the best of all pies.
    Don’t ask me to explain my idiocy; I’m in my early 40’s and still don’t understand it myself.

popular opinion: The vanilla loginscreen has the best soundtrack of them all.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigthumbb View Post
    My current unpopular (I assume) opinion is that tying abilities to Covenants in Shadowlands is an important feature that they need to keep. Letting us choose whichever ability we want regardless of our covenant choice just waters down the importance of your pick. I like having to take everything in a package: story, aesthetics, abilities. It makes the Covenants feel more important and impactful. I understand wanting the abilities to be separate from your covenant choice, but I personally think it's flavorful and fun. It may not be the right design choice overall, but I hope Blizzard don't cave and allow any ability with any covenant.
    bcs some people think that 0.5% difference in dmg will prevent them from clearing normal pug, bcs its totaly not their inability to follow tactics or to make solid dps of their class, its that one covenant ability that makes all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Aleloron View Post
    Night Elves and Gnomes should be removed from the game entirely. All NPCs and PCs - poof, up in smoke.
    Why would you want to ruin the characters of thousands of other players?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

Allowing Flying without grinding supid achivement won't kill the game or the subs
    Grinding stupid achivement in the middle of an expansion for flying kill the game and affect the subs

Change my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    The game was better when you could just raid and get BIS items without being forced to do anything else. No M+, no Titanforged, no AP, no Essences, nothing.
    Hell yeah. I can't agree more I miss the good OL days log in 2-3 times a week for 2-3 hours and your done. I played so many other games back in the Raid Logging days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Allowing Flying without grinding supid achivement won't kill the game or the subs
    Grinding stupid achivement in the middle of an expansion for flying kill the game and affect the subs

Change my mind
    Again I can't agree more, just make it cost 3-5K to unlock flying each Xpac and Ill gladly pay. Hell Id pay 100K for it, and I barely have that much gold. I have not flown in a current Xpac since MOP.

I think the dailies in MoP were fun and varied compared to WQs in BfA.
    It Was only people who couldn't control themselves that ruined dailies, which led to WoD with Apexis dailies and Apexis can burn in hell for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why would you want to ruin the characters of thousands of other players?
    Because he has unpopular opinions.

M+ is bad and I'd love to see it removed.
    I preferred dailies like in MoP over WQs.
    Vashj'ir was and still is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihsan997 View Post
    Because he has unpopular opinions.
    Okay? I can read the title of the thread. I wanted to know why he would want to do that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Okay? I can read the title of the thread. I wanted to know why he would want to do that.
    Maybe to increase his opinion’s unpopularity by ruining thousands of characters. It’s his opinion.