Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's one movie/TV show that was incredible but no one seems to talk about?

For me

TV show - Waterloo road

Movie - Stuart Little

10+ Year Old Account
    "Exposing Bot Accounts like Chicken Drummer that Spam Terrible Threads on MMO-Champion.com" has gained some popularity in the past 2 years.

Brassic - a dark comedy about a small time criminal with a heart of gold and the people he hangs around with.

i think i stared a thread on it and someone said it might be too British for some but i absolutely loved it

first episode they enter a contest to see which is the best shetland pony, the guy is parading his pony in a circle with all the other contestants and every time he passes one says 'your pony's a cunt'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPdHWoQF3zc

Farscape - most of my friends never watched it nor cared to

I gotta agree with Shadow, John Carter was amazing but it flopped. For a new one - Amelie but I dont think foreign films count so....Delerium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

The Defeated/Shadowplay.

I've always wanted a show/movie showcasing what life was like in Germany after the war. This show fulfills that need by far, but nobody seems to be watching it.

Makes me a bit miffed since it won't likely be renewed for the second and last season that the author had planned.

Black Sails

I loved that show, but I've never seen anyone mention it. I found it by accident too lol.

Black Sails and Jericho come to mind. Granted Jericho had a rushed ending so season 2 is below quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRainingMetal View Post
    Black Sails

I loved that show, but I've never seen anyone mention it. I found it by accident too lol.
    Outstanding show, the ending was perfect.

The Quiet American was a great movie that I've rarely seen discussed.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2021-09-08 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Kingdom of Heaven director's cut.
    I never understood why Kingdom of Heaven gets such a bad rap. It truly felt epic in scale to me. The sets/costumes/battle scenes were very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    "Exposing Bot Accounts like Chicken Drummer that Spam Terrible Threads on MMO-Champion.com" has gained some popularity in the past 2 years.
    Yeah. Exactly this.

But when I say the same thing, I get infracted. What's up, mods?
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

TV Show - Blazing Dragons. Used to watch it as a kid and it's still great as an adult

Movie - Probably Sucker Punch. I loved it, especially if you try to piece together what's actually happening. Most people hate it, and it got terrible critic reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Yeah. Exactly this.

But when I say the same thing, I get infracted. What's up, mods?
    I’ve been infracted recently for calling out two trolls. The two separate infractions led to me being banned whilst they’re running around spouting hateful stuff. MMO-C in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagbag View Post
    Pushing Daisies
    Lord Yes. I will never understand why viewers went away in S2.

Stop replying to Chicken threads guys.

I've asked before and will ask again, why does MMO Champ not ban him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Stop replying to Chicken threads guys.

I've asked before and will ask again, why does MMO Champ not ban him?
    $$$$$. More hits. More views. More ads.

Oh.
    I see.
    Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    $$$$$. More hits. More views. More ads.
    knowing that this is a bot trying to use my personal information against me, makes me want to avoid coming to mmo champion and avoid saying anything in chat, so....

This is kinda related and I don't know where to post so I'm asking here instead of making new thread and we are already talking about bots:

Lately I've been watching lots of British Quiz shows on Youtube like QI and Only Connect etc. and I've noticed the weirdest bot comments like this one I'll copy:

"The voiceless brain immunochemically open because party prominently appreciate opposite a adventurous wallaby. savory, angry seagull"

It happens a lot and the structure is fairly similar in many of the bot posts like that one.
    Any ideas what this is?
    I don't see a point in that kind of bot post.