Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People are talking about Nemesis' redesign and I'm sat here wondering what the hell's going on with Carlos' hair. Did he get into a fight with a hairdryer zombie?

This is great! If they also do the same for Resident Evil 4, then we will be finally done with the remakes. Then we wont need anymore games lol :P

At first I was like "wtf is up with that nose?". Thinking about it, especially after this year's RE2 remake with its Mr X, the old design is campy. This new design feels more in touch with RE2 remake's established style. I was never that intimidated by Nemesis in the original game, but imagining this thing charging at me feels unnerving.

Imagine Nemesis pronouncing "Stars" with that mouth, though.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2019-12-05 at 11:09 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    More RE games now have had a focus on Action than a focus on the old Gameplay. So it is dependent on the person. It's no different to Fallout games. The original starting few are a different genre to current Fallout games. but they are all Fallout games.
    The recent RE games (RE7 and RE2Ramake) are true to the survival horror that the original RE's was and RE3 Remake will fallow the same. RE4-6 was like playing a call of duty, It was all action no horror or survival at all. RE7/RE2make brought this back and RE3 will be the same.

There is actually very big reasons why RE is going back to its old ways.

Sorry but Re4-6 is only Resident Evil in name only, They literally have no elements that makes them Resident Evil games. By ur logic if Blizzard made Diablo 4 a 3rd person RTS it would be the same as the diablo's before it when it isn't.

Capcom openly admitted after the development of RE6 why they changed how the later games worked and it was because of how well Call of Duty did.

Hell the Revelations series was more closer to the original RE games than RE4-6 (even more so 5-6).

Resident Evil 4-6 is the call of duty of resident evils (more so 5 and 6)
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-12-05 at 11:18 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    for F8CK sake remove that NOSE!
    also release it sep 28 pls ( i know game 'start' day 27, but that's just like first 10 sec)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I think deep down I knew there was no chance they'd use Julia Voth as Jill again. but now that I know it's fact I'm having a pretty hard time swallowing it.

This is the problem with face capping, it's really hard to build a character and make them look and feel familiar when they look different in every game. the sense of familiarity would've added so much for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything like the last one, it's another GOTY contender.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I have to agree, the move to RE4s style lost a lot of what made RE, RE. Thankfully they've realized we want horror and suspense in our RE games.
    If it's suspense your after, Code:Veronica is probably my favorite. But I've played Resident Evil 4 on three different systems it's just such a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I mean im probably the only girl here, but I think carlos looks fine and if they want to make him more southern american looking they can
    It is weird seeing him with a beard and his hair that way but I think he looks mostly fine. It feels like nitpicking more than anything.

I guess its a good thing when the only complaints are minor nitpicks. Assuming they use the same engine as RE2 (And why wouldn't they), then all the base stuff for the game is already established and works great.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-12-05 at 04:03 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    It is weird seeing him with a beard and his hair that way but I think he looks mostly fine. It feels like nitpicking more than anything.

I guess its a good thing when the only complaints are minor nitpicks. Assuming they use the same engine as RE2 (And why wouldn't they), then all the base stuff for the game is already established and works great.
    He's a south american guerrilla fighter so to make him look more like che, and frankly more of a hunk (hurrr), makes more sense than pretty boy original

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    He's a south american guerrilla fighter so to make him look more like che, and frankly more of a hunk (hurrr), makes more sense than pretty boy original
    Hey it works for me.

So I decided to playthough the series before RE3 Remake drops and I must say.....

I'm skipping Resident Evil 0, Its such a fucken chore to play.

Between needing to switch characters and no item box I just can't be asked to play it. Also loved how on my first run after the train I got attacked by a zombie and killed... I didn't realize I haven't saved since the start and since there was no continue I had to start over LOL....RIP

But ya I cba to play RE0, Just going straight into RE1 Remake.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Resident Evil 0 is pretty solid. You just need to be cautious and save often.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruktai View Post
    Resident Evil 0 is pretty solid. You just need to be cautious and save often.
    After my death I said screw it and dropped it down to easy.

But its still a chore to switch characters and not having a loot chest, so honestly I'm just going to pass on it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sorry but Re4-6 is only Resident Evil in name only, They literally have no elements that makes them Resident Evil games. By ur logic if Blizzard made Diablo 4 a 3rd person RTS it would be the same as the diablo's before it when it isn't.
    If they called it Diablo 4, Yes it would be a Diablo game. I didn't say RE4-6 were the same. I said they were still Resident Evil games. You are still entirely wrong. If you are using a Blizzard Example. World of Warfcraft is still a Warcraft game. If you asked People what their favourite Warcraft game was and they said WoW, it wouldn't be an illegitimate response just because Warcraft 1-3 were RTS.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2019-12-06 at 04:20 AM.

So I decided to playthough the series before RE3 Remake drops and I must say.....

I'm skipping Resident Evil 0, Its such a fucken chore to play.

Between needing to switch characters and no item box I just can't be asked to play it. Also loved how on my first run after the train I got attacked by a zombie and killed... I didn't realize I haven't saved since the start and since there was no continue I had to start over LOL....RIP

But ya I cba to play RE0, Just going straight into RE1 Remake.
    Yeah RE0 really needed a better revamp compared to what it got. I'd love to see it done in the way of Re2 and now 3, perhaps even with splitscreen couch and online co-op with each player controlling Billy or Rebecca.

And still the option to play both, of course, on your own like the original.

- - - Updated - - -

After my death I said screw it and dropped it down to easy.

But its still a chore to switch characters and not having a loot chest, so honestly I'm just going to pass on it.
    The slog from the second-to-last boss to the last boss is such a boring bullet sponge group of hallways that make the last boss only difficult due to the stupid mechanics of it as well as how much ammo you've wasted just to get there, even if you were careful the entire game.

The aesthetic environments are super cool, especially the first setpiece of the train, but goddamn is the game painfully average.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Yeah RE0 really needed a better revamp compared to what it got. I'd love to see it done in the way of Re2 and now 3, perhaps even with splitscreen couch and online co-op with each player controlling Billy or Rebecca.

And still the option to play both, of course, on your own like the original.

- - - Updated - - -

The slog from the second-to-last boss to the last boss is such a boring bullet sponge group of hallways that make the last boss only difficult due to the stupid mechanics of it as well as how much ammo you've wasted just to get there, even if you were careful the entire game.

The aesthetic environments are super cool, especially the first setpiece of the train, but goddamn is the game painfully average.
    Ya I've seen speed runs of it a few times (don't remember much tho), But I do remember that end part and ya it seemed like a slog. As I play more of RE0 and RE1 Remake, I start to remember the things I didn't like about them LOL.

May try to finish up my easy run on it and do a easy run of RE1 Remake.

RE2 Remake (until RE3 Remake) may be my fav because it hits that sweet spot of old school with a modern feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    If you are using a Blizzard Example. World of Warfcraft is still a Warcraft game.
    No one not even blizzard calls WoW just Warcraft because while the lore is tied together World of Warcraft and Warcraft are two very different games.

Same with RE4-6 and all other RE games.

That's all i'm saying on this argument because its pointless.

Finally, hair tech has caught up to Capcom's original vision for Carlos.

April next year and Project resistance is included with the purchase or sold separately.

7+ Year Old Account
    April 3rd

That's fast!
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.