Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
6
7
8
  1. #141
    Muy buen juego, aunque mucho remakes deberían haber echo algo nuevo.

  2. #142
    Welp. The new timelimit free RPD demo for REmake 2 now has an easter egg If you head towards that boarded up side path as Leon at the entrance to the RPD and linger for a second a very angry "sssttttaaaarrrrrrsss" can be heard in the distance. Looks like they are really pushing the "these events occur at the same time" thing which honestly i loved about 2 and 3 and i can't think of another game that does it as well bar digimon cyber sleuth and hackers memory. I wonder if Jill will run into ada like in the SD Perry Novel since apparently the team loves those cheesy trashfires.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  3. #143
    Old God I Push Buttons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    10,793

  4. #144
    They gave Nemesis a fucking flamethrower god fucking damn it, you had only one job capcom, just one

    Also, the stars sounds too weak

  5. #145

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or he just switches weapons as the plot demands.

  7. #147
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,915
    Bitch all you want but they didnt cut hunters

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or he just switches weapons as the plot demands.
    He does the OPMUK interview revealed that he uses a flamethrower, rocket launcher and can even spawn on roofs with a sniper rifle. He will also break down doors but jill can lock and barricade any door to slow him down, he will move erratically to throw you off and unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you. He also has a minigun as a reference to the live action movie.

    Also spiders are back but crows aren't because they basically make the concept of containing the virus ridiculous.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  9. #149
    Weeb Queen Video Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The land of ports
    Posts
    13,915
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    He does the OPMUK interview revealed that he uses a flamethrower, rocket launcher and can even spawn on roofs with a sniper rifle. He will also break down doors but jill can lock and barricade any door to slow him down, he will move erratically to throw you off and unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you. He also has a minigun as a reference to the live action movie.

    Also spiders are back but crows aren't because they basically make the concept of containing the virus ridiculous.
    Lets see them s+ hardcore strats

  10. #150
    And unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you
    oh god....

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lets see them s+ hardcore strats
    Step 1, don't go outside ever. *Jill opens front door, gets head shot.*

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Step 1, don't go outside ever. *Jill opens front door, gets head shot.*
    That didn't work out so well for Dario. Or anyone really, what with the nuke and all.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    That didn't work out so well for Dario. Or anyone really, what with the nuke and all.
    I wonder how he will die in the remake, since in the original he does open the door to get munched on if you go back for some reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •