Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    please remember what kind of douche she was even before she transformed. There shall be no redemption

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Azshara should not have a redemption arc. Not for any lesson-related reasons, just because she's delightfully hammy in every appearance in BFA and I want to get more of that in the next one. In an expansion of rather one-note villains, who're either "Roar, me smash" or "Life is pain uwu", she was a breath of fresh air.
    maybe Xera got it all wrong. It wasnt illidan who was the child of light, but Azshara instead. You know...aiming a laser across space and time...some calibration issues, off by a few degrees and you end up hitting the wrong nightelf for the right destiny.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Two notes are still twice as many as one.
    there is only one Azshara note since 10000+ years ago
    I AM THE BEAUTIFUL QUEEN OF ALL

thats not a bad thing

She'll be at the waiting area of Blizzard HQ as the higher ups discuss whether Naga allied race should Alliance, Horde, or Neutral.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

15+ Year Old Account
    People begged and pleaded and cried to have established villains not die in one middling encounter. So here you go.

Azshara x Sargeras
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I vote 1. Would debunk redemption arcs, wich she does not need at all, yet makes her something different from our usual raid fodder. She should be that character who can play as ally but also as enemy at the same time, according to what can she get.

That, or even a sort of allied race leader, but keeping the sass and the "I regret nothing vibes". By no means should it be an easy alliance for anybody.
    Last edited by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad; 2019-12-06 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qstall View Post
    please remember what kind of douche she was even before she transformed. There shall be no redemption
    Exactly, she doomed her own people when she invited the Legion to her city, causing thousands of innocent civilians to get brutally murdered by demons.

She basically pulled a sylvanas on her own people and didn't even regret it.

There was a dialog line datamined for Azshara:
    "Now go and do what you will. I tire of intermediaries and heralds. The true throne of power beckons, and I intend to claim it."

So probably she goes this time for... the Titan Azeroth... the void lords... or something extremly powerful we don't know yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    "Now go and do what you will. I tire of intermediaries and heralds. The true throne of power beckons, and I intend to claim it."
    Her vanity certainty knows no bounds if she's going for the Throne of the Titans. She's been using their artifacts after all. If she is the agent of the Void Lords' ambitions to usurp the Titans in reality then that could be cool. Something akin to what Arthas was to Archimonde as the human brought the great eredar to Azeroth. A reunion for her and Sargeras would be beautiful, and I'm sure Illidan would have something to say about it. Particularly if Aman'thul has been up to no good, as Murozond and the Jailer might imply -- leaving the Void to seem fairly morally grey in that light. That could be great for Alleria and Locus Walker. But I guess that whole plotline is on the backburner as the new Bolvar sitting on the Frozen Throne for several expansions.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

7+ Year Old Account
    There's also a scary possibility of Tyrande getting even more messed up in the head with vengeance, and seeking out Azshara to... ugh... revive Kaldorei nationalism, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaichu View Post
    There's also a scary possibility of Tyrande getting even more messed up in the head with vengeance, and seeking out Azshara to... ugh... revive Kaldorei nationalism, lol.
    Well, they already use the Kaldorei Empire symbol in the Darkshore warfront and in the reworked Warsong gulch. But I don't think that this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Her vanity certainty knows no bounds if she's going for the Throne of the Titans. She's been using their artifacts after all. If she is the agent of the Void Lords' ambitions to usurp the Titans in reality then that could be cool. Something akin to what Arthas was to Archimonde as the human brought the great eredar to Azeroth. A reunion for her and Sargeras would be beautiful, and I'm sure Illidan would have something to say about it. Particularly if Aman'thul has been up to no good, as Murozond and the Jailer might imply -- leaving the Void to seem fairly morally grey in that light. That could be great for Alleria and Locus Walker. But I guess that whole plotline is on the backburner as the new Bolvar sitting on the Frozen Throne for several expansions.
    I think she maybe wants to be a titan herself or absorb his power. Buts its probably earliest a 10.0 story...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    host her own talk show on Fox?