Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Might want to read what post he is responding to before you type out your own response.

Moreover, this usage of an item was thought up to, and is most effective at curbing mass corpse-camping, group situations in which a player can't realistically fight back. By saying that this "ruins the WPvP experience", they're tacitly implying that the WPvP experience is just that.

And stop trying to talk tough when you're simultaneously crying about getting your comeuppance and you want daddy Blizzard to step in to save you from the dishonorable kills.
    It's always the "people" with the anime profile pics lol.

Bgs will be out next week. Why should I risk pvping against someone in the world if they might pop a yeti / kilrogg right before I cast a multishot? Instead im not even gonna take 1v1s.

Any pvp actions can ruin a whole week of progress for me. Imagine if you were fighting someone and they popped an item and it deleted all gear / mats / rep you earned in the week. Youd be upset too I'm guessing.

I'm alliance. The only raid I have ever been in is day 1 for TM SS battle, and for travelling to MC / Ony so we can get past the horde and into the portal. I'm rank 2 lol.

I dont do any asshole pvp stuff, yet I'm now heavily disincetivized against any and all pvp. Why should I bother fighting back against horde gankers if they can just pop one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    It's always the "people" with the anime profile pics lol.

Bgs will be out next week. Why should I risk pvping against someone in the world if they might pop a yeti / kilrogg right before I cast a multishot? Instead im not even gonna take 1v1s.

Any pvp actions can ruin a whole week of progress for me. Imagine if you were fighting someone and they popped an item and it deleted all gear / mats / rep you earned in the week. Youd be upset too I'm guessing.

I'm alliance. The only raid I have ever been in is day 1 for TM SS battle, and for travelling to MC / Ony so we can get past the horde and into the portal.

I dont do any asshole pvp stuff, yet I'm now heavily disincetivized against any and all pvp. Why should I bother fighting back against horde gankers if they can just pop one of these?
    If you're not in a heavily chaotic group situations, it's very unlikely that somebody can just easily catch you off-guard with this.

The fact that you're arguing that this is bad for the underdog while simultaneously defending gankers and campers when people don't buy into your ploy for sympathy is funny to me.

Also, lol "muh anime avatar."

seems like a clear bug. will be fixed quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    so correct me here if Im wrong, but you roll on a PVP server, then get sad because there is world PvP, and then ruin the experience for those who came to the PvP server so they can do world PvP ? how is that not what @otaXephon said?
    I've said multible times that i am not on a PvP server. I Rolled on a PvE server to Avoid the WPvP drama.

The thing people are doing in Hilsbrad, that's WPvP, WPvP is not going around in kill squads nuking everyone you see. Do it somewhat fair or not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Or to farm you even harder to make up for the loss
    Well at least you'd have the DK's on your honor page.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    seems like a clear bug. will be fixed quickly.
    Probably.

But until that time, speaking as a bystander, ganker tears will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I've said multible times that i am not on a PvP server. I Rolled on a PvE server to Avoid the WPvP drama.

The thing people are doing in Hilsbrad, that's WPvP, WPvP is not going around in kill squads nuking everyone you see. Do it somewhat fair or not at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Well at least you'd have the DK's on your honor page.
    And there's also the part where they can just single target you down. It's not like aoe is the only way you get ganked.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    And there's also the part where they can just single target you down. It's not like aoe is the only way you get ganked.
    True.
    This helps more if the gankers are utilizing larger groups to easily mow down defenseless players, which is when it becomes more of a chaotic mess of AoEs and such.

If you're not in a heavily chaotic group situations, it's very unlikely that somebody can just easily catch you off-guard with this.

The fact that you're arguing that this is bad for the underdog while simultaneously defending gankers and campers when people don't buy into your ploy for sympathy is funny to me.

Also, lol "muh anime avatar."
    So someone can pop this in a 1v1 and now the other person cant use multishot, come of cold, whirlwind, etc... and you dont see a problem with that?

Also "muh" "daddy" "crying because not all wpvp is just ppl on pve servers /dueling with all cds up"

This is clearly an exploit so be prepared to get banned if you use it. And its a very heavy exploit at that - rather than helping you, its heavily impacting enemy players, by affecting their game permanently, while they are doing something that is perfectly fine according to the rules of pvp servers. There is no argument that makes this okay to use.

Expect big bans in the next week or two.

So someone can pop this in a 1v1 and now the other person cant use multishot, come of cold, whirlwind, etc... and you dont see a problem with that?

Also "muh" "daddy" "crying because not all wpvp is just ppl on pve servers /dueling with all cds up"
    If somebody pops it in a 1v1, you just don't PvP with them or you kill them without AoEs and cleave-type abilities.
    "crying because not all wpvp is just ppl on pve servers /dueling with all cds up"
    Quote from person simultaneously crying that this stuff will disadvantage them in even-handed 1v1s, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    This is clearly an exploit so be prepared to get banned if you use it. And its a very heavy exploit at that - rather than helping you, its heavily impacting enemy players, by affecting their game permanently, while they are doing something that is perfectly fine according to the rules of pvp servers. There is no argument that makes this okay to use.

Yeah, pretty horrible to engage in activities that can affect or inhibit others' game and time playing significantly..

If somebody pops it in a 1v1, you just don't PvP with them or you kill them without AoEs and cleave-type abilities.

Quote from person simultaneously crying that this stuff will disadvantage them in even-handed 1v1s, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pretty horrible to engage in activities that can affect or inhibit others' game and time playing significantly..
    So I fight them with half my damage toolkit because they popped an item that can make me lose a week of progress?

If I join your guilds raid with a cleared I'd, and zone in first to get everyone saved, that's fine too?

So I fight them with half my damage toolkit because they popped an item that can make me lose a week of progress?
    You can try that, or avoid them.
    Either way, it's not the end of the world.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    It may get fixed, but I doubt Blizzard will ban people over this.

That being said, there are "Yeti Raids" being formed right now in IF, so this will be quite funny when you will have 40 people popping their yeti under heavy AOE!

Ooohh the tears will be delicious in the coming days!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    It may get fixed, but I doubt Blizzard will ban people over this.
    #NoChanges

If you want to know who has already gotten DK's from this glorious yeti, just read the thread and take note of all the SEETHING gankers.

Get fukt.

You can try that, or avoid them.
    Either way, it's not the end of the world.
    And if I join your guild raid with a saved id and zone in first to screw 40 ppl out of a week of progress, is that ok? Or should you just try to avoid it?

And if I join your guild raid with a saved id and zone in first to screw 40 ppl out of a week of progress, is that ok? Or should you just try to avoid it?
    Didn't know we were talking about raid lockouts now. B)

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

People have apprently found certain items that can spawn Killable NPC's and if the oppotsite faction kill them, that's an instan Dishonorable kill.

This was going the rounds on reddit earlier with 6 gold and 6 silver gilded, but the reddit post got deleted, Tho this news post explains it all.

https://www.newsweek.com/world-warcr...-kills-1475321
    anyone with brain knows how it will end

blizzard will just roll hotfix which will make killing this npc doesnt give dishonorable kills -_-

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfals View Post
    The solution to ganking is always 1. Bring 1 more friend, or be a paladin/rogue. I have never been ganked in like 15 years of WoW. Sure, it happens every now and then by big groups of 3 or 4 (or high level in the past) but not as much. Even rarer if you are a rogue. Bring bubble/HS back and pallies wont have to deal with it anymore too XD

Edit: Just to edit, i often even won 2vs1 fights as a paladin. Maybe they needed to nerf pallies xD Then again, that was in Wrath,cata,pandaria and Legion. Idk about Draenor and BFA. I'm rogue in BFA. I suspect pallies are still doing great.
    this is a classic thread no one gives a shit about legion or bfa or any of what youre talking about

Didn't know we were talking about raid lockouts now. B)
    We are talking about screwing ppl out of a week of progress for what you deem to be asshole behavior, even tho it's perfectly acceptable on pvp realms. Maybe you were being an asshole to me in a perfectly acceptable way. Like outbidding me, or rolling higher on an item, or taking a chest I wanted.