Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Not on a PvP server as i want to avoid the WPvP drama.

- - - Updated - - -

Just make sure to use it as much as possible before it gets fixed, these WPvPers deserve the DK's for their treatment of other people.

Also, again, i am personally not on a PvP server.
    Then theres even less reason for you to complain, right now its the only way to get honor. Everyone had the info it will happen when they told us BG's will come later than honor system.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Thats beautiful.

classic playerbase in a nutshell.

If ya don't like the heat, stay out the kitchen. You signed up for fighting players, they didn't sign up for fighting npcs. I hope it becomes a bannable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Ahh so doesnt affect you so fuck everyone that it does. Everyone on a pvp server must be an asshole so fuck them all? Kinda showing who the real asshole is lol
    If you're not ganking and corpsecamping, it's hardly likely that you'll be struck heavily by this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    classic playerbase in a nutshell.

If ya don't like the heat, stay out the kitchen. You signed up for fighting players, they didn't sign up for fighting npcs. I hope it becomes a bannable offense.
    "You signed up for fighting players."

Getting farmed and camped by a group of 3-5 people outleveling you is not fighting players. I hope gankers choke on dishonorable kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    If you're not ganking and corpsecamping, it's hardly likely that you'll be struck heavily by this.

- - - Updated - - -

"You signed up for fighting players."

Getting farmed and camped by a group of 3-5 people outleveling you is not fighting players. I hope gankers choke on dishonorable kills.
    You 100% signed up for that, though. Regardless of what kinda semantics you use to push your whine to the forefront, you 100% signed up to be corpsecamped.

But eh, y'all on here are both sore losers and winners, so no matter what your response is, it will be toxic, whiny and detached from reality

You 100% signed up for that, though. Regardless of what kinda semantics you use to push your whine to the forefront, you 100% signed up to be corpsecamped.
    And dishonorable kills and spawnable creatures are also part of the game, no matter how you push your whine.
    So enjoy your shitfest. I sure will enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao @ the seething gankers ITT

And dishonorable kills and spawnable creatures are also part of the game, no matter how you push your whine.
    So enjoy your shitfest. I sure will enjoy it.
    yep, called it.

Anyway, I'll similarly enjoy when bans start to get thrown out. It will be glorious.

And no, I don't play horde, I'm on herod-alliance, but I'm not a colossal bitch.

yep, called it.

Anyway, I'll similarly enjoy when bans start to get thrown out. It will be glorious.

And no, I don't play horde, I'm on herod-alliance, but I'm not a colossal bitch.
    A ganker crying about toxicity.
    My sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Lmao @ the seething gankers ITT
    "hahaha i'll camp you with my 5 buddies until you won't want to play again and you can't do anything about, you whiny baby, because this is how it goes on alpha pvp servers! no rules!"

"w-what no! y-you're using exploits to punish my cancerous behavior with dishonorable kills! DADDY BLIZZARD PLEASE!"

Such crybullies.

yep, called it.

Ya hes just salty af lol. Obviously anyone on pvp server is part of a huge gank squad and are all assholes. All the good little boys and girls will deploy their defense yetis to fight back against the evil pvpers. The notorious assholes who abuse safe spotting and 40 man ganks on lvl 20s will never ever add this to their arsenal of assholery.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Then theres even less reason for you to complain, right now its the only way to get honor. Everyone had the info it will happen when they told us BG's will come later than honor system.
    I just want the people who go out of their way to make the gameplay for other people worse get punished for it. I'm not talking about 1v1 or 2v1.. i'm talking about these people who take an entire raid and just hold an entire city/town or the people who just go around in big groups and hunt down everything red they see.. They need to be brought down a peg or 2. Give them 10 or 20 DK's and they'd probably stop.

I just want the people who go out of their way to make the gameplay for other people worse get punished. I'm not talking about 1v1 or 2v1.. i'm talking about these people who take an entire raid and just hold an entire city/town.. They need to be brought down a peg or 2. Give them 10 or 20 DK's and they'd probably stop.
    But you understand the ppl that 1v1 or 2v1 are going to be getting dks as well right?

The dick move is ganking people.

Giving them a few DK's might teach them to stop.
    so correct me here if Im wrong, but you roll on a PVP server, then get sad because there is world PvP, and then ruin the experience for those who came to the PvP server so they can do world PvP ? how is that not what @otaXephon said?

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    so correct me here if Im wrong, but you roll on a PVP server, then get sad because there is world PvP, and then ruin the experience for those who came to the PvP server so they can do world PvP ? how is that not what @otaXephon said?
    So you agree that world PvP is basically just ganking underleveled/outnumbered people for obscene amounts of time while they don't have a chance of retaliating?

The dick move is ganking people.

Giving them a few DK's might teach them to stop.
    Or to farm you even harder to make up for the loss

So you agree that world PvP is basically just ganking underleveled/outnumbered people for obscene amounts of time while they don't have a chance of retaliating?
    Where in his post did he mention out levelling or outnumbering? And where on the doll did the bad pvp man touch you?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Or to farm you even harder to make up for the loss
    You can't really farm up against that. It's like trying to swim upstream.

You can't really farm up against that. It's like trying to swim upstream.
    That doesn't necessarily stop people

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Where in his post did he mention out levelling or outnumbering? And where on the doll did the bad pvp man touch you?
    Might want to read what post he is responding to before you type out your own response.

Moreover, this usage of an item was thought up to, and is most effective at curbing mass corpse-camping, group situations in which a player can't realistically fight back. By saying that this "ruins the WPvP experience", they're tacitly implying that the WPvP experience is just that.

And stop trying to talk tough when you're simultaneously crying about getting your comeuppance and you want daddy Blizzard to step in to save you from the dishonorable kills.

I just want the people who go out of their way to make the gameplay for other people worse get punished for it. I'm not talking about 1v1 or 2v1.. i'm talking about these people who take an entire raid and just hold an entire city/town or the people who just go around in big groups and hunt down everything red they see.. They need to be brought down a peg or 2. Give them 10 or 20 DK's and they'd probably stop.
    So... well, if you are able to take over opposing faction city and hold it... Why shouldn't you? If the opposing factions lets you to reign supreme in a city...