Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

My whole existence in life is to spread the news other people try to hide lol
    This whole thing seems to be exaggerated at this point. A few pages back, it was said that the OP of that thread deleted it because it doesn't actually give DKs. Now, as of the last few pages, people are confirming they received DKs from it. It's... confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not in classic they weren't, battlegroups only had connected BG's in TBC.
    Classic wow is going to have crossrealm bgs. Whether that is thru connected battle groups or cross realm with all realms connected.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    The dick move is ganking people.

Giving them a few DK's might teach them to stop.
    Personally, I don't understand ganking. I play on a pvp server and I've been ganked a ton while leveling. I just don't see the fun in easily killing a lower level. I only attack people the same level. I'll admit sometimes i fuck with low levels and make them think im gonna kill them and then let them escape. But I don't think ganking is a dick move, it's just part of the game and i guess some people enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Classic wow is going to have crossrealm bgs. Whether that is thru connected battle groups or cross realm with all realms connected.
    you positive? what happened to #nochanges?

I have read that they will be connected several times as well, though I don't have an official source.

Edit: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...u-need-to-know

Bg's are definitely cross realm
    Last edited by last1214; 2019-12-05 at 06:03 PM.

They were connected by 1.12. It is not a change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Well the bgs are cross realm so I don't think that matters lmao
    Wat, i thought they were contained to the servers only?

#SomeChanges
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Wat, i thought they were contained to the servers only?

#SomeChanges
    They were connected by 1.12 to battle groups. It is not a change

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Don't.... play a PVP server???
    How do you play a pvp server?
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Not in classic they weren't, battlegroups only had connected BG's in TBC.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.12..._Battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post

They are farming honor. Blame the game design not the players.
    The level 60s killing players that a grey level to them (IE 50 and below) are not farming honor (unless I'm mistaken and grey players give honor?)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hey, that's more than what most players in this thread can say.

But can't rogues pretty much stunlock most other classes to death anyway?
    then most classes should grind for rank 2 and get trinket in order to survive CC, thats the solution besides as I said before I am here for fun and I found ganking people fun, so I do it no matter even whole community against me, I honestly don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Bubble/HS gives you one get out of gank free card every hearthstone cooldown. It is not immunity from ganking unless you just plan to hide in whatever city you hearth to until your cooldown expires.
    Well... that's what I do. I play it safe if my bubble is off CD. It makes me feel immortal. I can't even imagine how the other classes feel when someone ganks them and they have no real way out outside trying to slow / stun and run / fly off a mountain.

Or you could...I dunno...not play on a sperg server?

"Raar, gonna play on Spergatory server, which is pvp, so I can crush Alliance noobs"
    "Waaaah, I'm being crushed by Alliance noobs"
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-12-06 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kneehidude View Post
    The level 60s killing players that a grey level to them (IE 50 and below) are not farming honor (unless I'm mistaken and grey players give honor?)
    lvl 48 and above gives honor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    You had me until you spewed out this nonsense. Reroll PvE or stay in your capital city until you get summoned to your dungeon m8.
    How did i have you until the last line? I was pretty consistent in that i was only ganking for the honor, not for some love of ganking ppl that are questing in a 3v1 scenario or camping flightpaths/zeppelins/gadgetzan/everlook.

Ive done okay these last 4 weeks. been averaging between 100k and 150k honor a week and gotten ranked around 35-50 on my server. But man it has been pretty boring tbh, i cant wait to get into bgs.
    Sure theres been some even fights either 1v1 or 5v5, and those were great but they are few and far between. 99% of all honor ive gotten have been from entirely onesided ganks.

If you enjoy riding around killing lvl 52s in ungoro not for the honor but for some weird satsifaction, then you are a total dick imo :P
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Well... that's what I do. I play it safe if my bubble is off CD. It makes me feel immortal. I can't even imagine how the other classes feel when someone ganks them and they have no real way out outside trying to slow / stun and run / fly off a mountain.
    "I M M O R T A L" is a funny way to spell Cowardly.

According to german CM Bokumakaru it's just false message, killing the yeti won't result in a DHK.
    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/de/wo...cken/67348/114

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjowz View Post
    then most classes should grind for rank 2 and get trinket in order to survive CC, thats the solution besides as I said before I am here for fun and I found ganking people fun, so I do it no matter even whole community against me, I honestly don't care.
    Fair enough.