Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

want to just point out that heavy ganking happens with warmode in retail too.

just yesterday i was leveling 4 alts via legion invasions and there was a duo of 120 level warlock and mage flying around and ganking 100-110 toons all that time

gankers are everywhere /shrug
    But you can disable warmode, that's the biggest difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I clearly stated that I enjoy wpvp. what's happening right now is not wpvp, it's a giagantic pile of shit wipefest.
    That is world pvp. It's unbalanced, one side starts to dominate and drives the other side totally off the server, then the server is 99% one faction. This was obviously how the pvp servers were going to go from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

Quote Originally Posted by tauntor View Post
    Do you imagine this isnt a problem at level 60? You are the reason that world pvp died on retail. PVE'ers rolling on a pvp server and then crying about it.
    Lol I love how you didn't even read the OP. Calm your big boy jets and go have a little read. It's ok to be wrong big boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I imagine a lot of girls could care less about the stuff men find engaging. He has to pay attention, because if he isn't, he's being rude. So he's not relaxing; he's tensing to ensure he pays attention because he's forcing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.