Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post

The titan of Azeroth has consumed most of the Spirit of the planet, that's why the rest of the elemental forces are so chaotic. They are out of balance
    Interesting. I wonder if Spirit will = Anima in Shadowlands. Either way that also seems to imply "Decay" would need to be in some sort of balance with the others and seems to be absent as a traditional elemental faction/group. If so perhaps that comes into play in Shadowlands as well.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2019-12-04 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Are you joking? We've barely even scratched this map.

Wow, this map is pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    "We've barely even scratched this map"

We literally dealt with Order, and Fel, and we're now on Life And Death's top cosmology BS. Idk why you think we've "barely scratched the map". We literally obliterated the last Old God on Azeroth.
    Well, we know of Old Gods that hit Azeroth, right? Blizzard can still tell a tale of one that succeeded its planet into the oblivion it knows. And since we have some tangible evidence these dudes are all connected on Azeroth by some degree, whose to say this one wouldn't know of the energies similar to it? Hell, Xel'atath is still around. Add in Chattur'gha, Ulyaoth and Mantorok and you got another caste of another Voidy threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Unless I read some of the story bits wrong, the Void Lords needed Azeroth, or any other incubating Titan they could find to take host to destroy our universe. Azeroth is damaged to the point she will never form into a full-fledged titan.
    The idea that Azeroth can never awaken is not officially confirmed. In any case Azeroth is certainly a significant world in the cosmos and a great source of power, and has already drawn the attention of the Void.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The last old god on Azeroth does not mean the last old god in the universe. Blizzard stated they want to expand on the cosmology of Warcraft and now is the perfect time to do it. Because as you indicate a lot of the big threats have been dealt with. It is time to move on and explore other aspects of the lore universe. We have barely scratched the map because we have only been dealing with Titans and Old gods.

And not much else as major threats.
    If the "Void" is in another dimension and their way of infecting our world with the old gods was finally destroyed then all that remainds is killing off the Void elves before they go crazy. That way void is done with forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    The idea that Azeroth can never awaken is not officially confirmed. In any case Azeroth is certainly a significant world in the cosmos and a great source of power, and has already drawn the attention of the Void.
    Ty. I wasn't sure if that was verified or not. Even so, it could change if it was.

Bring the Endtimes of Warcraft and then remake everything with the Age of Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....actually, they LITERALLY said the exact opposite, Skippy.
    I like how you left out part of my quote that said, "We just defeated their physical forms." and someone later in this forum quoted what they said at blizzcon, which said,
    "
    In the 2019 Blizzcon interviews, Steve Danuser indicated that their forms were defeated but the entities themselves still affect azeroth and may return.

"And I think the old gods are an interesting case where, you know, we've defeated one version of them and who knows if another manifestation will eventually take place." - Steve Danuser at 2019 Blizzcon.
    "

Please don't be a dishonest person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Ty. I wasn't sure if that was verified or not. Even so, it could change if it was.
    Yeah, that comment was made by a Blizzard dev but he later clarified that it was personal speculation and not official lore.

I don't care for the idea myself, so I hope they don't wind up actually doing that.

Sure why not.

The sooner we get to WoW 2 and a better graphics engine, the better.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I get why people want grand finale for WoW - to be good, story needs to end at some point. But that's why WoW will never be great story - it not even that it's MMO, it's just mass product, so if people demand continuation, they get it. Same rule apply to stuff like Star Wars or Marvel.

I am sure that Godfather 8 or Breaking Bad season 14 would earn lot of money... and be at best mediocre.

Of course WoW could be a great story, but it would have to cut all old gods, panda, alternative dimension shit, focus on BL threat and end with Legion expansion.

Butto be honest, I rather want good MMO. If I want to experience some amazing plot, I have places to go.