Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Zimmerman sues Martin's family

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...-idUSKBN1Y82O3

"MIAMI (Reuters) - George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder after fatally shooting unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin in a 2012 case that drew attention across the United States, sued Martin’s family and lawyers on Wednesday, claiming they used a fake witness to incriminate him.

Zimmerman is seeking at least $100 million in damages from Martin’s parents, state prosecutors and two women, who are accused in a Polk County, Florida, lawsuit of helping provide false statements to investigators and during the trial, according to court papers.

On Feb. 26, 2012, Zimmerman, who was then a neighborhood watch captain in a gated community in Sanford, Florida, fatally shot Martin after a trip to a convenience store to buy snacks. The incident helped spark the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement.

Zimmerman was arrested and charged. During the 2013 trial, prosecutors argued Zimmerman profiled, pursued and confronted the black youth. Zimmerman claimed he shot Martin in self defense. He was found not guilty by a jury."

Strange that hes doing this after so much time has gone by. I cant see this going anywhere but will really open up some old wounds.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-05 at 12:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some new evidence came up?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Maybe some new evidence came up?
    Seems like hes doing it because false testimony was used against him. He wants 100 million in damages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Seems like hes doing it because false testimony was used against him. He wants 100 million in damages.
    Yeah, but I'm pretty sure there's something to back up that claim, because going to court like this and lose would be a financial suicide and a re-murder of your own character in the public again by bringing up the case.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure there's something to back up that claim, because going to court like this and lose would be a financial suicide and a re-murder of your own character in the public again by bringing up the case.
    I agree but the guy seems to have lost his mind after the original trial. He kept popping up for doing stupid things when anyone else would have laid low.

It will be interesting especially if he succeeds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't he since been arrested multiple times for being incredibly violent and threatening?

10+ Year Old Account
    There was a "movie" that was made about this supposed new "evidence", but made by a known conspiracy theorist. In addition, apparantly Trayvon's mother is running for office.

Zimmerman is just mentally deranged and needs to keep quiet or get treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Hasn't he since been arrested multiple times for being incredibly violent and threatening?
    He was arrested multiple times before it happened for the same type of things as well nothing changed with him besides the case putting him in the public eye.

He has literally a conspiracy theorist as lawyer...

Also, his post trial actions make it appear, like he has gone completely grazy..

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    There was a "movie" that was made about this supposed new "evidence", but made by a known conspiracy theorist. In addition, apparantly Trayvon's mother is running for office.

Zimmerman is just mentally deranged and needs to keep quiet or get treatment.
    Can you fix the thread title please?

Mod Edit: Title was fixed. Remember you can PM or @ a Gen-OT mod for direct help.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-05 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you fix the thread title please?
    Not a mod of this forum anymore so cant.

Hey someone fixed it. Thanks to whomever did it.

15+ Year Old Account
    He became beyond forgivable after he auctioned off the gun he used to kill treyvon. What an awful man

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like he's doing it because he ran out of money and sees an easy target to settle against.

- - - Updated - - -

But you're thinking rationally. This is a man who killed a young person and then auctioned off the gun he used. I would imagine he's hoping for a quick settlement, as he sued the lawyers, and someone advising him legally would caution to go after pockets that can be picked, such as an attorney's malpractice insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Seems like he's doing it because he ran out of money and sees an easy target to settle against.

- - - Updated - - -

But you're thinking rationally. This is a man who killed a young person and then auctioned off the gun he used. I would imagine he's hoping for a quick settlement, as he sued the lawyers, and someone advising him legally would caution to go after pockets that can be picked, such as an attorney's malpractice insurance.
    I tried to look up how much he made after the trial. One thing said he was worth 800 million which has to be bullshit and a news report said he was 2.5 million in the hole. Looks like the gun went for 138k in the end.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to look up how much he made after the trial. One thing said he was worth 800 million which has to be bullshit and a news report said he was 2.5 million in the hole. Looks like the gun went for 138k in the end.
    The $100MM has to be bullshit. I could see him being in the hole - the guy is clearly not rational.

The irony is that if his suit gets tossed on Summary Judgment, he could have to pay the other side's attorney fees and costs.

My guess is that the racist piece of shit is out of money (and girlfriends to beat), and is trying to score some publicity to fill his pockets.

Fuck George Zimmerman, fuck the jury that saved him, and fuck anyone that makes excuses for him.
    change can't wait.

George Zimmerman. The same person who said he wanted to feed Beyoncé and her children to an alligator. He is a sick fucker. I cannot fathom why he isn’t in jail or rotting in hell
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Fuck George Zimmerman, fuck the jury that saved him, and fuck anyone that makes excuses for him.
    I will always contend the problem was proving murder. Manslaughter should have definitely been one of the charges. And that I believe would have stuck.

Murder is hard to prove because of the intent issue. He feared for his life and killed Trayvon however the reason he feared for his life were directly due to his actions of a grown man stalking underage kids in car and on foot. So he put himself in danger and in Florida Trayvon indeed had the right to fight or fly since Florida has those dumb stand your ground laws.

His own stupidity lead to him fearing for his life so something like negligent homicide or manslaughter would have been a better charge than murder 2.

Murder 2 in fl. Must prove a deprived mind but how can you 100 prove that in the act? Was his mind depraved when he shot someone attacking him. Probably not and hard to prove. Was his mind depraved when he was stalking? Absolutely, but that wasn’t the act that lead to the homicide. Which is why I always felt murder 2 was a mistake and a stretch and extremely hard to prove.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-12-05 at 01:19 AM.