Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    Boring. You've got semantics, a statement without context, and quote from someone who wasn't in that conversation. Yawn. Moving on, cool guy.
    Lol I don't think you know what "semantic" means. Look, I understand being wholly countered and confronted with your inconsistency hurts, but theres no need to resort to fallacies to make yourself feel better..

With all that context-less quoting I lost track who had which opinion. Stop it, at this point you're only screaming at each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Lol I don't think you know what "semantic" means. Look, I understand being wholly countered and confronted with your inconsistency hurts, but theres no need to resort to fallacies to make yourself feel better..
    se·man·tics (sĭ-măn′tĭks)
    n. (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    1. Linguistics
    a. The study or science of meaning in language.
    b. The competence of a speaker with regard to the interpretation of the meaning of linguistic structures.
    c. The study of relationships between signs and symbols and what they represent. Also called semasiology.
    2. The meaning or the interpretation of a word, sentence, or other language form: We're basically agreed; let's not quibble over semantics.

Good talk, ignored guy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    Talk about a lazy ass design.

Wanted to restore some old Azerite pieces for an off spec just to be greeted by a message telling me I have 4600 items separated into 460 pages with no search function or way to filter/sort said items by itemlevel or slot, quality w/e.

It's almost like you were sitting in your chair, needed a reason to bitch and moan, and chose this topic.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

OP should be grateful there is even an option to restore deleted items. Beggars can't be choosers after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaeres View Post
    It's almost like you were sitting in your chair, needed a reason to bitch and moan, and chose this topic.
    Yeah me the guy that posts once every 3-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    Talk about a lazy ass design.

Wanted to restore some old Azerite pieces for an off spec just to be greeted by a message telling me I have 4600 items separated into 460 pages with no search function or way to filter/sort said items by itemlevel or slot, quality w/e.
    yeah, its supposed to be there for things you've accidentally got rid of, not wanted back at a whim.