Thread: Stadia and WoW.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    When was the last time anyone brought a PC for $400 that could play games?? 1999??
    For only a little over that you can get a PC with a decent enough processor and a GtX 1060. Not amazing, but workable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    When was the last time anyone brought a PC for $400 that could play games?? 1999??
    A $400 PC could easily handle wow, and I don't even have to stress about what kind of config it comes with to make that statement with confidence lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Ya know, after all the talk about the technological limitations and requirements as well as personal gaming preferences and what people need to really enjoy the game it's kinda refreshing to have such an uncomplicated look at things.
    I am in the camp of, 'Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do it'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    No. you still have to buy each individual game at full retail price and think of it more like watching a stream. There are no graphics sliders/options menu besides generic "Low, Medium, High". (So you can't adjust shadows or other features). If you want to stream 4k then its upwards of 16-25 GB an hour of data usage. It's DOA.
    16 to 26gb per hour is nothing. My connection easily supports that. My connection can handle 300GB an hour. What you think is extreme is only 160mbit per second. That's only using half your bandwidth at 160mbit. It's not DOA for the majority of the western world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I am in the camp of, 'Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do it'
    Thank god the entirety of the human race isn't so cowardly.

google thought that not owning games through renting "streaming" would be a nice move, very happy to see it fail ahah
    they really do retarded things sometimes, it makes them learn

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Thank god the entirety of the human race isn't so cowardly.
    Wow... you know, I had something all typed out then it dawned on me that you weren't worth the infraction.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Streaming games is a bad idea atm, it just is. But so was streaming movies a few years ago. I remember when someone had uploaded The Phantom Menace trailer on the internet back in the late 90s. It took a few hours to load... Now we have smooth 4k streaming. So lets wait a few more years to see what happens