Thread: Azeroth gender

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Imagine thinking these Blizzard writers will ever make a strong Male character again
    Imagine being triggered because you think Blizzard is catering to SJW's, and you become what you hate.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

did you just assume azeroths gender?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Magni keeps calling Azeroth a "she" and "her".

I'm not sure Chronicle/the Titans ever specifically referred to Azeroth as a specific gender.
    In the same way a country, a city or a boat is called a "she". It's just a formula, it doesn't refer to an actual gender.

Play the game, buddy. It's mentioned everywhere.

Every reference i recall is as she. And Titans definitely seem to have genders (though i doubt they have sexes).

I guess it is possible when Azeroth finally gets her Titan model it might be a surprise dude but in all probability i think we'll be seeing big ol Blizzard titties. I cant think of even a single instance where male or even neutral is so much as implied and female is constantly and consistantly implied
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Azeroth is gender fluid (that explains azerite gushing everywhere), also sometimes she is gender solid (because crystals xD ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

He's a post-op shemale after Sargeras cut his zugzug in Silithus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    She is same gender as my girl Felix.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivex View Post
    Magni calls the titan Her...she also gets hella angry whilst she bleeds and wont stop moaning about it...Nuff Said
    Some dwarves like rocks, nothing wrong with that. Always digging something.
    We must respect his feelings, every mineral deserves a pronoun.
    Size difference though. He's like a flea on a dog compared to her.

Imagine thinking these Blizzard writers will ever make a strong Male character again

man up

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-12-07 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

I mean she has always been called She or her. So I think its obvious she is a female. And I remember there was a artist on deviant art who did some fan art of her. And its so pretty I wish it was her canonical look!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...bwlvpp-pre.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    In the same way a country, a city or a boat is called a "she". It's just a formula, it doesn't refer to an actual gender.
    I can believe that for Magni, but I feel like devs have spoken about Azeroth as a she, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    question is...do titan's actually have genders in the literal sense? We know they reproduce via other planets and none have stated to of been born...so they are really only male or female based on our perspective of them, or when Amon-Thul and Eonar have a long lonley knight do they produce a planet?
    When a mommy titan and a daddy titan really love each other, the resulting aetheric juices coalesce into a titan world-soul and a planetary egg forms around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    I think Magni calls him a "lass" at some point, though. But I think the intuition is similar to that of a "Mother Earth" designation in that nurturers of life are often thought to have feminine qualities in many mythologies.

3+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth is female. Magni refers to it as 'she'. They might have done that because of the Mother Earth trope. Female Life/Earth Goddesses are a common thing in ancient cultures and have been around for thousands of years
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    What? I could have sworn to god that golganeth was their son but checking wow pedia it appears not, was it retconned?
    It was something the writers of the non-canon RPG came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    not a troll thread i swear

is there any 1000000% confirmation in the game that says Azeroth is female? anywhere in chronicle? just curious
    Chronicle is no longer the solid reliable source of information you should turn to. Now that we know it was written from the point of view of the Titans, any information in there is subject to flaws, mistakes and overall ignorance.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Is this supposed to show something that proves the person you quoted wrong?

Almost every single one of these "strong" male characters have been killed.

Imagine being so threatened that you think this even matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well you see, when a daddy planet and a mommy planet really love eachother, their orbital paths intersect and they undergo a giant-impact event and their mantles accrete, resulting in a thorough mixing of stable-isotope elements and producing an escape-volicty ejecta of mantle that then coalesces into a beautiful little baby planet.

In lore, though, it's kind of implied that Titan... eggs, I guess... were birthed during the creation of the Universe.
    you might even call that "special encounter" the 'Big Bang'.