Thread: PVP ruined PVE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    At least, LFR can be safely ignored, while the GCD is there on your toes every. Single. Moment of your gameplay.
    I have a feeling Blizzard will not do anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody just watched Bellular's video from the 5th. And you created a new account to post about it the very next day.

As Zul, the Dark Prophet, once said: "Curious."

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand the people who complain about gcd changes.. The only legit difference is that some abilities are in the gcd that didn't use to be, like certain cooldowns and utility stuff, right. Who gives a shit. Jesus.
    Hi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I really don't understand the people who complain about gcd changes.. The only legit difference is that some abilities are in the gcd that didn't use to be, like certain cooldowns and utility stuff, right. Who gives a shit. Jesus.
    You don't giving a shit doesn't mean that everyone should. Imo it's annoying af and I'd love to see it reverted.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    You literally watched Bellular's last video and immediately rushed over here to make a forum post about one of his points stating that it's your own conjured up opinion.
    Probably, but that PvP ruins PvE is long clear. The more they balance around PvP, the more PvE gets shafted, even through only a miniscule amound of players play PvP.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dontruinwow View Post
    Don't know if others share the same opinion, but I think the GCD change is game breaking for PVE. I understand if they only applied it to PVP, but to me, the overall effect it's been having on the game is too big to simply accept as a "balancing act". The gameplay itself feels broken. Why not just apply it to PVP only? Win win.
    GAME BREAKING? Slow down your stead, mate. All it did was make your big cooldowns on the GCD, you are affected by this change once every 2 minutes or so, everything else is the same, your rotation is not affected by this in any way shape or form. Nothing is unplayable. Was it better before? Yes it was. Is the game broken because of this change like you claim? No it's really not.

Quote Originally Posted by dontruinwow View Post
    It looks like we do agree on something after all.
    Even if we both agree that water is wet, I still think your fundamental positions are deeply flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    you use the word hate alot, i doubt you know what it means

also im not saying ALL the devs are elitist, just Ion
    I know exactly what it means. ANd Ion isn't elitist either.