Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    2,623
    Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    No, because I don’t make shit up.
    It doesn't matter if you make shit up or not. There are players in both factions that do the exact same thing.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    Camping someone doesn't make enemy faction weaker or stop them. (unless you are figting for some objective)
    You are just giving miserable time one guy or gal. Stop being delusional.
    I dont know how to put it, but whatever id say i doubt you understand it, because it should have happened already.
    Im not saying that you are stupid...but i fail to see how its not an easy concept to understand?
    If i camp a soldier, i will prevent him from getting up right?
    If that soldier cant get up, he cant go do his objetives (get exp, items, socialize...whatever).
    If a soldier cant do his objectives and become stronger, it weakens the other side.
    If i weaken the other side, i will have better chances of winning the war.
    Preventing the other faction from doing their objective, is my objective as a simple soldier running around in Azeroth.
    So by preventing him of doing his objectives, i fullfill my own objective.
    Dont play war if you cant handle war - there are (like i said) other games you can choose to play that dont have this theme.

    I dont know how to explain it further, because its just logic.
    Now, you might feel offended and probably resort to anger and refusal to accept, but just try to take a deep breath and try to understand.
    Either way, i will be expecting your response.
    Last edited by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks; 2019-12-08 at 02:35 PM.

  3. #43
    its time to quit the pvp servers if, after nearly 15 years of the same game, with the same griefing on BOTH sides, that you still only recognize it on the side you do not play on. its time to try that whole PVE thing, because the game you play, on the servers you play, isnt for you. WOW is many things. One of which is wasting other peoples time. to slow down their progressions with sabatoge. In the real world, this does happen. i fyou cant handle it in a virtual world, then you are going to have extreme difficulty coping in the real one. you dont have to be the same type of dick in the real world, but if you cant cope with it in the virtual, you certainly arent going to be able to in the real. Expect a Karen to throw you under the bus, so they can get ahead. expect a Chad to try and take your girlfriend. Dont be surprised when an old lady says you were trying to rob them, when all you wanted to do was lend a hand loading their groceries into their trunk. PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES. get over it.

  4. #44
    I've seen some pathetic bait threads before, but jesus christ man you could at least try to be less obvious about it

  5. #45
    Same thing happens to me on both sides, people are just dicks, it has nothing to do with faction.

  6. #46
    It is pretty obvious how alliance players act when losing realm,they either switch to low pop realm or hide in IF.Cowards with a dose of pathetic i would say.Play the damn game or dont.
    The Man in Black: “They come. They fight. They destroy. They corrupt. It always ends the same.”
    Jacob: “It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.”

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Willhouse View Post
    It is pretty obvious how alliance players act when losing realm,they either switch to low pop realm or hide in IF.Cowards with a dose of pathetic i would say.Play the damn game or dont.
    low IQ detected

    Getting ganked by 2 raids has nothing to do with playing the game.
    I hope the horde can play with themselves after paid transfers are carried out

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomygnomi View Post
    I hope the horde can play with themselves
    Summary of both retail and classic. At least retail has merc mode so horde can already play with themselves in bgs due to dwindling alliance pop not being able to fill the queues.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks View Post
    I dont know how to put it, but whatever id say i doubt you understand it, because it should have happened already.
    Im not saying that you are stupid...but i fail to see how its not an easy concept to understand?
    If i camp a soldier, i will prevent him from getting up right?
    If that soldier cant get up, he cant go do his objetives (get exp, items, socialize...whatever).
    If a soldier cant do his objectives and become stronger, it weakens the other side.
    If i weaken the other side, i will have better chances of winning the war.
    Preventing the other faction from doing their objective, is my objective as a simple soldier running around in Azeroth.
    So by preventing him of doing his objectives, i fullfill my own objective.
    Dont play war if you cant handle war - there are (like i said) other games you can choose to play that dont have this theme.

    I dont know how to explain it further, because its just logic.
    Now, you might feel offended and probably resort to anger and refusal to accept, but just try to take a deep breath and try to understand.
    Either way, i will be expecting your response.
    I understand what you say. You just apply your logic to wrong environment.

    Don't worry I am not offended.

    Also I like and pvp. Both in open world and in bgs. I just don't like one-sided fights without purpose.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    I understand what you say. You just apply your logic to wrong environment.

    Don't worry I am not offended.

    Also I like and pvp. Both in open world and in bgs. I just don't like one-sided fights without purpose.
    Can you elaborate on "wrong environment"?
    Because the environment i know from Warcraft is war...
    I mean there is:
    - The first war
    - The second war
    - The third war
    - War of the Ancients
    - War of the Spider
    - Kil´Jaedens War against the Lich King
    - War of the Shifting Sands
    - Of course the Allianz - Horde War
    - The Invasions of the Burning Legion
    - The Troll Wars
    I could be wrong about the war theme though.

    In the end you dislike camping because, as you said it yourself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    Camping someone doesn't make enemy faction weaker or stop them. (unless you are figting for some objective)
    You are just giving miserable time one guy or gal. Stop being delusional.
    So... miserable times. Miserable as in war times?

    We were talking about camping, now you say:
    I just don't like one-sided fights without purpose.
    Well the purpose of war is to win i guess.

    I dont know, it feels unfair to discuss this with you...you dont even try to undertand lol.
    Last edited by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks; 2019-12-08 at 04:30 PM.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Not a day goes by when I don't see Alliance grouping up to gank 1 person, or only killing people if they're already fighting something else, or if they get Assassin they will hide in the Alliance base or with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... but then the moment it seems like Horde can actually get a fair fight with them, nope! They'll not engage, or maybe they will just sit on their flying mount high up in the air where they can't be fought since the odds are actually fair. It's quite perplexing.
    PvP mode is not for the weak. It sounds like you would be better off in PvE mode. Garrosh would have executed you for such a pathetic comment.

  12. #52
    Alliance players pretend PvP doesn't exist outside of AOO during which they camp flight points 40 to 1.

    Horde players avoid PvP at all cost unless they outnumber the enemy and get a free kill.

    Both sides are equally cowards,most players want the reward without the struggle,the people who do world PvP for the thrill of it are very rare

  13. #53
    It happens on both sides. I played Horde for 8 years, went Alliance for about 2-3 years and back to Horde again, all on populated servers. But I have to admit that 5vs1 ganking happens often from the Alliance. The Tortollan WQ camping was such a plague, where 10+ alliance were waiting for that 1 or 2 horde players trying to grind his stuff. But that's how the game is. There has been many post about this in the past, even Alliance players finding this behavior sad/disgusting. When the game offers you bonus PvP items from World PvP kills, anyone with many toons will want to farm this to get easy gear. Its not relevant now at this point of the game, but it was quite frustrating at the beginning. But hey, I wanted to be on a PvP server (War Mode) since I love the random World PvP combat. Alliance are getting rewarded for being able to group up and play as a team, and I cant blame them as this is what a MMO is all about. The best solution is to gather some friends/pug/guildmate and crush them back.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks View Post
    Can you elaborate on "wrong environment"?
    Because the environment i know from Warcraft is war...
    I mean there is:
    - The first war
    - The second war
    - The third war
    - War of the Ancients
    - War of the Spider
    - Kil´Jaedens War against the Lich King
    - War of the Shifting Sands
    - Of course the Allianz - Horde War
    - The Invasions of the Burning Legion
    - The Troll Wars

    I could be wrong about the war theme though.

    In the end you dislike camping because, as you said it yourself:

    So... miserable times. Miserable as in war times?

    We were talking about camping, now you say:

    Well the purpose of war is to win i guess.

    I dont know, it feels unfair to discuss this with you...you dont even try to undertand lol.
    I know Warcraft is about wars. War is even in IP's name.
    What you are missing is that you playing just a game. You are not winning war.

    It's like you have lawn several acres big. You are stepping on single stem of grass and you are claiming you do that to slow down growth of this lawn.
    No you are not. And even if you invite 40 more people you won't really slow it down. All you do is make some weed miserable.

    And now back to Warcraft
    Camping one or more players doesn't do anything to faction as whole.
    It's absolutely insignificant damage to opposing faction.
    All you do is ruining someone's experience.
    It doesn't change anything to Horde or Alliance.
    It means nothing to story.
    It means nothing to game.
    It is just your pure fantasy you do that to get some value for your faction.
    Last edited by Mermeoth; 2019-12-08 at 09:04 PM.

  15. #55
    Yeah, OP! You're exactly right! Horde would never do anything like that!

    https://i.imgur.com/X5enRdc.jpg
    I played a rogue in a place. I play in another place now. You've probably seen me around.

  16. #56
    Yes, its just a game - but still a game about war.
    I dont know man, if i use your example with the lawn:
    I step on a single stem of grass...and i conquered this little place. No grass will grow there - i can gurantee you that!
    Ill invite my other 40 friends and they invite their 40 friends and theiy invite their 40 friends and then we will step on each of those single stem of grass until they will never grow again on this place and then we move forward.
    Next stem of grass - done.
    Next one ...done.
    Sooner or laer we stepped on all of those stems in that several acres big lawn. We conquered it and its now our lawn to do whatever we want with it.

    Is there a single stem that tries to regrow? Well just step on it again until it learns its lesson!

    You talk about fantasy...but this is a video game in a fictional world - fantasy. And i do try to get value out of my faction and crush the other faction and win this god damn war when finally all thos alliances never have the chance to stand up until the WHOLE LAWN IS GONE!
    If the alliance give up i accept it, thus the end of the war, thus the end of World of Warcraft. The end of the "game".
    If you get camped, dont stand up - dont try to fight back! Just... give up. Erase the char. Delete the game.

    PS: im not even playing WoW
    Last edited by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks; 2019-12-08 at 10:49 PM.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by saicam53 View Post
    Guess You havent been playing long. I've played horde and ally for over 15 years and this happens on both sides. But the other side always blames the other.
    I’ve played nearly as long, and again, no equivalence. Just more false justification for the dishonorable actions of alliances,Ayers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    It doesn't matter if you make shit up or not. There are players in both factions that do the exact same thing.

    The bad actors are predominantly alliance. Which does make sense, as the alliance IS the evil faction.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Pot helps, but facts are facts. Horde are good, alliance are evil. Of course there are rare exceptions, but you’re welcome to delude yourself otherwise. If it helps YOU sleep at night.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    And then there's this guy.

    Why is this thread still open again?

    If you’re looking for an answer to that question, I invite you to look in a mirror.

  18. #58
    In my experience from playing on both factions on and off through BFA and many expansions before.

    Horde are more like locusts, attacking anything and everything most of the time without any real thought. 1v1, 2v2, 1v2, etc. They tend to just fight folks wherever. Only retreating when they're heavily outnumbered.

    Alliance are more like opportunists/gankers, only attacking or engaging in any sort of PvP when they CLEARLY have the upper hand. They won't fight 1v1, they won't fight 2v2, they will only engage if they can snuff you out because they have the numbers to do so.

  19. #59
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    212
    What kind of bullshit is this thread? As if someone's behavior changes just because they choose the red faction or the blue faction. Alliance players don't behave differently from horde players. It's all in your mind...

  20. #60
    Call to Arms.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •