Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    You'd be saying the same thing about Horde if you played Alliance.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Literally describing exactly the same shit that the horde does

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And I've seen Horde do all of those things. What's your point?

The idea that douchebags, trolls or griefers are exclusive to one faction or the other is absolute stupidity.
    Stop. Don’t even start with that bullshit. There is no equivalence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    idiots are basically everywhere. I would not blame alliance for that.

No, Horde will actually fifth even when the odds are against them.. alliance doesn’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnubbles View Post
    You'd be saying the same thing about Horde if you played Alliance.

No, because I don’t make shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No, Horde will actually fifth even when the odds are against them.. alliance doesn’t.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess You havent been playing long. I've played horde and ally for over 15 years and this happens on both sides. But the other side always blames the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been on both sides of this issue as both sides.

so I guess four sides then.

Alliance getting reamed, Horde getting reamed, Alliance doing the reaming and Horde doing the reaming.

Like I said OP, just turn off Warmode. You'll thank us later
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And then there's this guy.

Why is this thread still open again?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Guerrilla warfare man, we learned our lessons from Stanglethorn Vietnam.

You should embrace the fact that you are Horde. Take the death and think about how good the Horde is in PvP compared to the Alliance and then feel pity for the Alliance filth that killed you while you were busy.

I play both sides and it's essentially the same. The one thing that I do notice a lot is that Alliance seem more quiet/anti social. Any time of the day there's a Horde group up for any of the world bosses and I often struggle to find a group for the same as Alliance, mid-day. But sure enough Alliance will come out to play enmasse when a crate drops in Nazj. That's about the only time I can get any Against Overwhelming Odds kills in quick order as Alliance.

3+ Year Old Account
    another day , another generalizing thread on this website ... do u only play on 1 server ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermeoth View Post
    No, we are in game. Camping doesn't make you good sport.
    Yes we are in a game that is about war between two (and more) factions.
    I dont know, but it really makes sense to camp the opposing faction and make sure they get weaker, but atleast do not get stronger.
    You ever saw documentaries about war? World War 1 or WW 2? Maybe you heard from those...it wasnt a good sport either.

Maybe you are looking for a game that doesnt have the war theme?
    If you wonna have a good sport, maybe try fencing?
    Or any other game that is NOT about war and has rules.
    I dont know, maybe like Monopoly...
    Last edited by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks; 2019-12-08 at 12:45 PM.

Every server, every faction has the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Not a day goes by when I don't see Alliance grouping up to gank 1 person, or only killing people if they're already fighting something else, or if they get Assassin they will hide in the Alliance base or with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... but then the moment it seems like Horde can actually get a fair fight with them, nope! They'll not engage, or maybe they will just sit on their flying mount high up in the air where they can't be fought since the odds are actually fair. It's quite perplexing.
    Clearly you have a Horde bias and have never played Alliance. And lets be fair to you, if you dont wanna PVP dont have your flag on... OR, go to a carebear server.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Well... This is Warmode. As far as I can remember, pretty much no big fights in real life history (WW1 or WW2) has been fought with an equal number of soldiers on both sides. In fact, people were looking for advantages before initiating a fight.
    This is how it is. You play to win.

Why is this topic not locked yet...?

Quote Originally Posted by JstAGySyngWhtHThnks View Post
    Yes we are in a game that is about war between two (and more) factions.
    I dont know, but it really makes sense to camp the opposing faction and make sure they get weaker, but atleast do not get stronger.
    You ever saw documentaries about war? World War 1 or WW 2? Maybe you heard from those...it wasnt a good sport either.

Maybe you are looking for a game that doesnt have the war theme?
    If you wonna have a good sport, maybe try fencing?
    Or any other game that is NOT about war and has rules.
    I dont know, maybe like Monopoly...
    Camping someone doesn't make enemy faction weaker or stop them. (unless you are figting for some objective)
    You are just giving miserable time one guy or gal. Stop being delusional.

Not a day goes by when I don't see Alliance grouping up to gank 1 person, or only killing people if they're already fighting something else, or if they get Assassin they will hide in the Alliance base or with 20 of their friends keeping them alive... but then the moment it seems like Horde can actually get a fair fight with them, nope! They'll not engage, or maybe they will just sit on their flying mount high up in the air where they can't be fought since the odds are actually fair. It's quite perplexing.
    So your issue is, the opposing team is working together to increase their chances to win?
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

7+ Year Old Account
    The notion that only one side does "dishonorable" things..... laughable, ridiculous.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    For the same reason horde filth are cowards who form raids to corpse camp one or two people, engage Allies only when they've already pulled something else or found another way to get an advantage, or get a raid together together to protect Assassins and hide in Dazar'alor. And if they are ever in a situation where there would be an even fight with an Ally they just run away to a town or their flying mounts or get more people instead, but anything to avoid a fair fight. I don't think it's perplexing though since one Ally is worth two horde. Every single time I've engaged or seen an engagement where we are outnumbered and it isn't until they get over twice our number for them to finally start gaining ground. But what can you expect from people who willingly pick the roid rage faction who live in mudhuts.

Last edited by Hyral; 2019-12-08 at 01:20 PM.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter if you make shit up or not. There are players in both factions that do the exact same thing.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!