Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    So he'd hate killing, I don't know, a random number - 2977 innocent people?
    I am not familiar with this number, is it supposed to be significant?

Oh what was it that the Hordes kept saying when the Alliance complained about being ganked? Ah yes: "Turn off Warmode."

Literally days ago I zoned in on Mezzamere in Nazjatar and was greeted by a Horde raid that had casually taken control of our entire Outpost and killed anyone that landed on the flightmaster or entered through the portal. I had about 3 seconds to say "Oh shi..." before my mortal coil decorated the ocean floor. I had quests to turn in, which I obviously couldn't with them around. Hence I clicked that shiny button off, handed in my quests, left and turned WM back on. No problem, took me maybe 20 seconds more then normal.

World PvP is all about ganking and being ganked, if you can't live with that then shut it off. People will not pass on easy kills as long as there is a quest with rewards to complete.
    Sure I also prefer it if we have an actuall battle going on when 20 Hordes attack our Outpost and we actually have enough people to fight back, makes completing the quest a lot faster, but as long as that doesn't happen I will sure as hell not fly around Nazjatar for 4 hours by myself trying to find the 3 Hordes that are questing somewhere. My game time is too precious for that. Maybe if the quest required 5 Kills instead of 25 I would consider it.

Btw. ever tried to kill a geared Blood DK 1on1? My 443 Monk once encountered one of those single in Nazmir. I unleashed armageddon and hell on him 5 Minutes straight with him just healing up again and again. He finally died when some other guy passed by and helped and even then it took us 2 Minutes to overpower his selfhealing. Soo yeah, some classes and especially Tanks you simply cannot fight solo. You will loose, slowly, but you will.

As for camping, yeah, not the nicest thing to do. I try to avoid it myself. When I am being camped and can't get out of WM I rez in a hidden spot, behind things or on top of things. Usually you can mount up and get away before you get killed again. If nothing else helps, just eat that Ressurection sickness for 10 min, get a coffee and chill until it is off.

I believe that Horde does the same thing???

The Horde nuked on civilian city and burned another one down to ashes, so the Horde is worse.