Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    MOP was pre-token era and CM gold boosts were sold left and right, so were Garrosh heirloom runs.
    Yet it's still in the game and I was able to buy three of them. Two for friends. What is the purpose of removing this one?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I can't keep up with all the silly labels people use to handwave opinions away these days. Am I a special and unique snowflake who needs to feel important or am I a sensitive snowflake who needs a safe space.

Pls help.
    Just snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly3685 View Post
    Just snowflake.
    Well that's just nonsensical, snowflakes can't type on keyboards because they don't have hands or fingers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    First of all, here is the link: https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...inable-in-901/

I just haft to laugh. Cause in the next expansion I would bet money, that a new game-changing gold sink will appear. They are a bunch of hypocrites. First he says they want a slow amount of gold inflation, but then they make game systems (First being soloing raids for a lot of gold, later WOD and legion table missions and world quests etc) that creates inflation problems, and their solution is making things on a vendor cost a lot.

Im sorry, but damn. I can understand they dont like having Brutosaur everywhere (Removes the snowflake concept, which I personally dont care too much about), but to remove it cause of there own created problems`? I personally make a lot of gold in wow, so I bought it a long time ago, but people who want it 1-10?? years from now will always feel like they missed out. I have this feeling with say the MOP molten core anniversary event - I unsubbed for a short while it was going on, kinda didnt follow the wow news cycle in time, and poof...Nope, no core mount for you, cause Blizzard think its good design to remove content.
    Just an FYI - incase you didn't know the Core mount is available on BMAH, - The other rare drops like the weapon enchant look also available on the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Just an FYI - incase you didn't know the Core mount is available on BMAH, - The other rare drops like the weapon enchant look also available on the BMAH.
    On BMAH = Avaliable....Sure, belive that. People camp BMAH at 4 AM local time or what do I know when it reset with gold capped characters on random low pop servers or some shit.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

First of all, here is the link: https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...inable-in-901/

I just haft to laugh. Cause in the next expansion I would bet money, that a new game-changing gold sink will appear. They are a bunch of hypocrites. First he says they want a slow amount of gold inflation, but then they make game systems (First being soloing raids for a lot of gold, later WOD and legion table missions and world quests etc) that creates inflation problems, and their solution is making things on a vendor cost a lot.

Im sorry, but damn. I can understand they dont like having Brutosaur everywhere (Removes the snowflake concept, which I personally dont care too much about), but to remove it cause of there own created problems`? I personally make a lot of gold in wow, so I bought it a long time ago, but people who want it 1-10?? years from now will always feel like they missed out. I have this feeling with say the MOP molten core anniversary event - I unsubbed for a short while it was going on, kinda didnt follow the wow news cycle in time, and poof...Nope, no core mount for you, cause Blizzard think its good design to remove content.

People like this is why LFR groups wipe so many times.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    MOP was pre-token era and CM gold boosts were sold left and right, so were Garrosh heirloom runs.
    since u insist on gold boosts pre-token era
    tell us why it existed back then, for what purpose ? for that 1 single high cost mount? how many ppl wanted to get that mount in first place, for boost or not
    no, boosts were rare to none, they were (and still are) pita to organize and for no reward, pre-wod era it was very normal that ppl don't give a single f8ck about gold, because number of mounts u can buy with gold in first place was too low and only 2 were useful, not to mention they were 1 time thing only, so no need to put effort in organize boosts non stop when at most 2 boosts will get ur goals, flasks/food/repair costs are too tiny to organize a single boost for few dailies will do the trick which were very easy to do fast and solo and anytime

So why there were boosts 'left & right' ? U literally can't use that gold for anything back then, hence why on Ghostlands eu (tbc/wrath) and Bladefist eu(mop) there was almost no boost, and during Cata my friends played on Twisting Neither so can say that boost sell was at least very low
    It is nothing like now where the normal is boost sales not pugs, since now boost actually save u 15 euro a month in a sub payment, gold literally equal to euro, and the more money the better

TLDR: pre-token era the # of boosts selling in game was extremely low (of course not none, nothing ever is zero), while post-token era it is now the normal for anything, even pug leaders tell u to flat out buy a boost to get achievement or enough gear to qualify for their 'pugs'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    People like this is why LFR groups wipe so many times.
    what is the relation between lfr wipes and his post ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I have this feeling with say the MOP molten core anniversary event - I unsubbed for a short while it was going on, kinda didnt follow the wow news cycle in time, and poof...Nope, no core mount for you, cause Blizzard think its good design to remove content.
    Well, some people like the idea because it has a certain prestige to it. Are they wrong? Besides, as far as I know, it was not new content, it was recycled content. I do not know since I did not participate in it.

Should the mount be made available later? I am not sure. As I am not a collector, I am not bothered by it but I guess some collectors would be.

As for the gold inflation. This a long term problem with no immediate solution. There is a disparity in people's wealth. I have more than enough gold for own needs but I am still poor relatively. I have a feeling 1M gold is the average given the amount of gold being injected without any real method to extracted. They cannot inflate the prices since that would hurt the poorer players. Not everyone farms gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    The "you had to been there" have been there since vanilla and forward, Atiesh, Benediction, Rhok´dalar and Ancient Sinew Wrapped Lamina, Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal, corrupted ashbringer and alot more.
    AH mount has unique utility that you can't get from other places. None of the things you mentioned have that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    It's not supposed to be fun, we are not in 2009. It's supposed to be frustrating and keep you hooked longer.

What is "game changing" about the long neck?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    AH mount has unique utility that you can't get from other places. None of the things you mentioned have that.
    You're right, because those items they mentioned have prestige and awesomeness to them...5 million gold to be able yourself a trip is hardly as awe inspiring as a Black Qiraj or Ashbringer, especially since it will be on the BMAH
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject

You dont see a problem >.<? The only reason why it exsist is because of Blizzards own created problems, by having poor game design that increased inflation since MOP. And then there soloution is to remove the souloution to said problem. Never remove collectibles from wow should be obvious game design by now.
    Why would this be a problem? It's worked like this for a long time now.
    I'm missing a number of Cutting Edge achieves because I was unsubbed or unable to raid mythic during a tier.

- - - Updated - - -

a new game-changing gold sink will appear.
    You made the "game-changing" part up. It's a mount. It's not game-changing at all.

WoW Token is like roughly 174,000g so that's like 29 tokens just to get 5,000,000g for someone to buy the mount. That's like $725 real money(Canadian) wow....