Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

what do you plan to do this christmas?

what if any are your plans for this christmas?
    i plan to work this christmas.
    also what if anything do you plan to give or hope to get this christmas?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2019-12-11 at 04:31 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2019-12-06 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Family Christmas round my brother's

I don't celebrate christmas.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't celebrate it, but I can't work (because my work is closed). So I will be home, probably either playing games on my Switch, chatting on Discord, or both.

I only participate with my mom, because she insists. Christmas is corporate trash designed to get you to spend unneededly. Don't fall into the trap.

Can't believe people charge their presents b/c they can't afford them otherwise. So fucking stupid.

I don't celebrate.

Not celebrating it..... Was always super hard to make me go...

15+ Year Old Account
    Was planning to invite my family to my cabin, but since work wants me elsewhere I have to travel.

I still don't know if I got my applied days off for the week after Christmas... damn roster for the month is up to the 20th.

Christmas itself I'll be spending it at home with a few of the family for dinner. If I'm off the following I'll drop down at my sister's.

*Sigh* christmas?

I couldn't care less about this ancient cult leader's birthday celebration. I lost all interest in chrismas a long time ago and I just get annoyed with "christmas this! Christmas that!" which is all over the place.

Its purpose these days is mostly to sell you stuff anyway...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Husbands’ family is coming to visit... again. Ugh.
    So you need to drink through it...again. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I only participate with my mom, because she insists. Christmas is corporate trash designed to get you to spend unneededly. Don't fall into the trap.

Can't believe people charge their presents b/c they can't afford them otherwise. So fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    *Sigh* christmas?

I couldn't care less about this ancient cult leader's birthday celebration. I lost all interest in chrismas a long time ago and I just get annoyed with "christmas this! Christmas that!" which is all over the place.

Its purpose these days is mostly to sell you stuff anyway...
    Oh so edgy. How dare people enjoy a holiday?!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Sure, you can. I never said you cant.

It's just that I got bored about christmas already probably two decades ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’ll need something stronger this time...
    Snort some Colombian imports.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    If enjoying the holiday does not include buying a bunch of un-needed shit, then have at it, enjoy.

Work work work, can't miss a single day of paycheque work

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, the others being Halloween and Pascha.

I've got two Christmas trees set up, one in my living room downstairs, fancier trim on it, gold, white ornaments and room decor, etc, and a second tree in my upstairs loft with more bright decorations and ornaments saved from when I was a kid. Got about 7 or 8 bins with various decorations I put up around the house, wreaths and the like on the walls.

My brother's birthday is Dec 4, my birthday is Jan 5, add to that we're Orthodox, so New Years is just as big if not bigger than for most other Westerners.

And the girl I'm seeing is Russian, and Russian Orthodox do their Christmas on Jan 7 due to the older calendar, so it's a big time of year for me. A lot of work and money, but also a lot of good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, the others being Halloween and Pascha.

I've got two Christmas trees set up, one in my living room downstairs, fancier trim on it, gold, white ornaments and room decor, etc, and a second tree in my upstairs loft with more bright decorations and ornaments saved from when I was a kid. Got about 7 or 8 bins with various decorations I put up around the house, wreaths and the like on the walls.

My brother's birthday is Dec 4, my birthday is Jan 5, add to that we're Orthodox, so New Years is just as big if not bigger than for most other Westerners.

And the girl I'm seeing is Russian, and Russian Orthodox do their Christmas on Jan 7 due to the older calendar, so it's a big time of year for me. A lot of work and money, but also a lot of good times.
    Damn, you’re hardcore, with two trees and a gf that you no doubt chose just for these reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    Damn, you’re hardcore, with two trees and a gf that you no doubt chose just for these reasons.
    This year I'm debating renting a santa costume and cruising around in my Challenger with the windows down dressed as santa with this playing at full blast: