Possible Conquest Rewards Increase?

I log on after a few months of not playing ( the game is stale ) and I wanted to cap my toon in arenas and realize that it's going to take me 20 games ( in 2v2 ) at 25 conquest per win and 10 wins of 3v3 for 50 conquest per win. The first issue I run into is that it is extremely difficult just to find people to play with let alone cap my toon for a decent reward. My question is there any plans to potentially up these conquest rewards in the future? It seems there is just no incentive to play much anymore as the game is pretty dead probably until the new expansion comes out. I typically have always played wow for arenas and in the past have really enjoyed it but it seems no one cares enough to try and cap. This post will probably fall on deaf ears but just wanted to give the mods/leadership a perspective of someone who enjoys the game but feels they just don't get the rewards they should for the amount of time they put in. I'm not opposed to grinding, I've played probably over 10K+ arenas games in my career, again it just seems like there could be some more incentive to try and cap through arenas.

always battlegrounds and world pvp. you can easily cap with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyalwaysmee View Post
    I log on after a few months of not playing ( the game is stale ) and I wanted to cap my toon in arenas and realize that it's going to take me 20 games ( in 2v2 ) at 25 conquest per win and 10 wins of 3v3 for 50 conquest per win. The first issue I run into is that it is extremely difficult just to find people to play with let alone cap my toon for a decent reward. My question is there any plans to potentially up these conquest rewards in the future? It seems there is just no incentive to play much anymore as the game is pretty dead probably until the new expansion comes out. I typically have always played wow for arenas and in the past have really enjoyed it but it seems no one cares enough to try and cap. This post will probably fall on deaf ears but just wanted to give the mods/leadership a perspective of someone who enjoys the game but feels they just don't get the rewards they should for the amount of time they put in. I'm not opposed to grinding, I've played probably over 10K+ arenas games in my career, again it just seems like there could be some more incentive to try and cap through arenas.
    pvp is kinda dead, you can easily cap with war crates, assaults, some wpvp and pvp isles(50cp per win) and its something you do as a side activity.

battlegrounds are a huge waste of time, except you need to catch up with an alt and your gear is so poor that you cant do pvp isles, i guess? In any case huge time killer for the effort.

So its not arenas that need more cp, but random bgs. The rewards are off compared to the time invested there.

1. Get to Nazjatar. One of the first quests gives you a weapon. Then get fully decked out in benthic gear from Nazjatar. Every night farm pearls. Upgrade all your main pieces to like 420.

2. Every night go to Nazjatar and get a war crate = 75 conquest. Go to your main city hub and get a war crate in that zone = 50 conquest. You can get one crate in a regular zone and one in Nazjatar every night. Thats 125 conquest easy.

3. Do assaults every time you can. Never skip them. I believe you will get like 60-70 conquest. There is usually a free war crate that is sitting at a random spot during the assaults. Both sides can see the chest and open it. If you get it then you can't get a regular war chest though as mentioned in step #2.

4. Find an arena partner and do 2s till you get rank 1400. Your weekly gear chest from the pvp guy will be 430ilvl. Below 1400 and you only get 415ilvl.

5. wow has a catch up mechanism for arena. If you are just now starting you got about 23 weeks of gear to catch up on. which sucks. we are nearly at the end of the season sooo... as you fill that conquest bar - you get a piece of gear for the week that it was originally for. Here's the list of gear and its week. sorry for the formatting. So for example, the first time you fill that bar - you will get a 405 weapon.
    Week Ilvl Type
    7/9 405 Weapon
    7/16 415 Head
    7/23 415 Legs Wrist
    7/30 415 Trinket
    8/6 415 Chest
    8/13 415 Hand Back
    8/20 415 Shoulder
    8/27 415 Trinket
    9/3 415 Finger Feet
    9/10 430 Weapon
    9/17 430 Head
    9/24 430 Legs Waist
    10/1 430 Trinket
    10/8 430 Chest
    10/15 430 Hand Wrist
    10/22 430 Shoulder
    10/29 430 Trinket
    11/5 430 Finger Feet
    11/12 430 Weapon
    11/19 430 Head
    11/26 430 Waist Back
    12/3 430 Trinket
    12/10 430 Chest
    12/17 430 Legs Finger
    12/24 430 Shoulder

6. Arena skirmish - first one each night gives you 15 conquest. good way to warm up every night.

7. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by khazlol View Post
    always battlegrounds and world pvp. you can easily cap with those.
    If you have friends ofc (without them its not rly worth unless you have 2.2k+ achivements) arenas are by far the fastest method to farm conquest. If you are good player and you play meta comps with gear not much lower than pve players joining arenas you can't rly lose any game until some higher rating meaning very fast conquest farm

PvP Island expeditions, if you queue with your arena mates are a complete joke and are a fast way to cap, 50 conquest for 5 minutes of island play with a 1-2 minute queue time on EU horde.

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    1. Get to Nazjatar. One of the first quests gives you a weapon. Then get fully decked out in benthic gear from Nazjatar. Every night farm pearls. Upgrade all your main pieces to like 420.

2. Every night go to Nazjatar and get a war crate = 75 conquest. Go to your main city hub and get a war crate in that zone = 50 conquest. You can get one crate in a regular zone and one in Nazjatar every night. Thats 125 conquest easy.

3. Do assaults every time you can. Never skip them. I believe you will get like 60-70 conquest. There is usually a free war crate that is sitting at a random spot during the assaults. Both sides can see the chest and open it. If you get it then you can't get a regular war chest though as mentioned in step #2.

4. Find an arena partner and do 2s till you get rank 1400. Your weekly gear chest from the pvp guy will be 430ilvl. Below 1400 and you only get 415ilvl.

5. wow has a catch up mechanism for arena. If you are just now starting you got about 23 weeks of gear to catch up on. which sucks. we are nearly at the end of the season sooo... as you fill that conquest bar - you get a piece of gear for the week that it was originally for. Here's the list of gear and its week. sorry for the formatting. So for example, the first time you fill that bar - you will get a 405 weapon.
    Week Ilvl Type
    7/9 405 Weapon
    7/16 415 Head
    7/23 415 Legs Wrist
    7/30 415 Trinket
    8/6 415 Chest
    8/13 415 Hand Back
    8/20 415 Shoulder
    8/27 415 Trinket
    9/3 415 Finger Feet
    9/10 430 Weapon
    9/17 430 Head
    9/24 430 Legs Waist
    10/1 430 Trinket
    10/8 430 Chest
    10/15 430 Hand Wrist
    10/22 430 Shoulder
    10/29 430 Trinket
    11/5 430 Finger Feet
    11/12 430 Weapon
    11/19 430 Head
    11/26 430 Waist Back
    12/3 430 Trinket
    12/10 430 Chest
    12/17 430 Legs Finger
    12/24 430 Shoulder

6. Arena skirmish - first one each night gives you 15 conquest. good way to warm up every night.

7. good luck.
    This summed it up pretty well.

As long as you can stay on top of getting your CQ cap every week (500 points) and start the begining of the season, you can keep up just fine.

Coming back near the end... GL.

Its very casual friendly as long as you stay on top of it. 500 CQ a week is a joke.

Just getting each BG first win (regular and epic) will get you there, much less doing anything else.

It doesnt neccesarily take long so much as it forces you to do a ton of activity you may not want for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Amariw View Post
    It doesnt neccesarily take long so much as it forces you to do a ton of activity you may not want for no reason.
    Which is unhealthy as fuck. I don't understand why they wouldn't make Arena the most efficient way of obtaining conquest for PvP. It's like they've unplugged their brains and thrown them into the same trash can where they put PvP gear and vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Which is unhealthy as fuck. I don't understand why they wouldn't make Arena the most efficient way of obtaining conquest for PvP.
    Because the vast majority of people who PvP dont Arena, and never have. Ever.

Its only the Dethmatchbawks purists who believe that the only true form of PvP is deathmatch in a box that whine that Arena should be the most "efficient" way to get Conquest.

Because when you think of Conquest, you think of ... Arena matches.

Anyway.

Its just about as efficient as any other activity - that's sorta the point. As long as you are staying on top of it, there is no need or reason to get more than 500 Conquest per week. You can do that trivially through ANY activity that rewards Conquest.

You can do it with an absurdly low number of Arena matches.

You can do it just by doing BG first wins about 5 days a week.

Or a few first wins and a few extra non-first wins over less days.

On weeks with brawls, its like 2 days if you do the brawls.

You can get another 200+ pretty easily from Warmode with no effort, and max out the CQ cap by just getting a chest every day or two.

Its friendly to ALL playstyles.

__

On a completely different aspect, though, this entire "i should be able to get all the same rewards doing any activity I want at whatever level of intensity I want" mentality just boggles my mind.

No, you dont get to choose to do only one thing and get rewarded the same as people who do all the activities. Get the eff over yourself.

Otherwise, you dont get to be mad when some guy gets to have max iLevel PvP gear from doing Pet Battles. (Which they should not).

Seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not do arena's to cap, do arena's to increase your rating so you can get better gear from the weekly chest (You'll need pretty high rating though)

For capping, just get the 2 drop crates/day (1 from the zone Nazjatar, and 1 from any of the 6 8.0 zones), do the 2 weekly PvP quests (Kill 10 players/25 players. Also a 3rd weekly if you are alliance). Finally, do the first BG/day (Epic/Normal), as well as spend your AFK time in Nazjatar in case the battle pops up (100 conquest/week, plus 50/battle).

Also note that there are 3 quests from 3 of the 4 epic BGs that give 150 conquest each, once/season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.