BGs Recruitment Question

Is it a shared minion pool?

For example. If somebody recruits an Amalgam. Does that mean that the other players will be offered an Amalgam less often?

I can't find any official source that explains this

Im pretty sure its shared among all players. I dont have any reliable source though but pretty sure kripp mentioned it in one of his BG videos om YT.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacehagen View Post
    Im pretty sure its shared among all players. I dont have any reliable source though but pretty sure kripp mentioned it in one of his BG videos om YT.
    Yeah, I heard something similar in Trump's stream. Also, when you sell a minion, does it go back into the pool for others to grab?

7+ Year Old Account
    I only know, that tier 6 minions are limited in numbers across all players. Heard nothing about the rest.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should be: 18-15-13-11-9-6

And yes, minions go back when you sell or die. Was an issue during alpha testing with Doubling imp increasing the minion pool since you basicly generate one(or more) out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Should be: 18-15-13-11-9-6

And yes, minions go back when you sell or die. Was an issue during alpha testing with Doubling imp increasing the minion pool since you basicly generate one(or more) out of nothing.
    Does Rafaam generate additional minions, exceeding that limit, or is it drained from the pool?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Does Rafaam generate additional minions, exceeding that limit, or is it drained from the pool?
    Should be exceeding the limit, but only for Rafaam. If he sells it back it will not be part of the pool.