If you hate Blizzard that much why the hell are you even playing

So I am looking at the dottie trailer and quite honestly my blood is boiling

"Blizzard are such crooks for putting a cap on the donations, after that it just goes back into their pockets, so greedy."
    Are you fucking serious?

First of all, they could just have decided not to donate anything at all. Why you rather they donate 3 million to charity or nothing at all? Do you have some of mental illness?

Secondly, Blizzard is a business. Oh no!! A business that wants to earn the money! The horror! If you don't want to buy it don't buy it, if you don't want to support them, JUST DONATE DIRECTLY INSTEAD, WHY ARE YOU EVEN UPSET?

Yeah, and don't act like this isnt just a way to spite blizzard for Hong kong, Whomper was the exact same and no one complained, but what the hell?, what do you want Blizzard to do? Call upon the burning legion to defeat China? Normies don't even know what Blizzard is, and I can tell you for a fact that IT IS the normies that are going to make the change, not the gamers. Welcome to the real world, 99% of all you own is made in china or a sweat shop aswell, so you're not any better. You want cheap things to save money, so does blizzard. We are all the same.

Its a business, doing charity, for free. GET OVER IT

I'm going to buy one and gift 5 more just to piss you off
    An'u belore delen'na

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    because people love to complain. for some, it makes them feel better about their own lives. some people probably get off on it. and some just like to complain for the sake of it, or to stir the pot

Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    I'm going to buy one and gift 5 more just to piss you off
    Proof or you just have big mouth

10+ Year Old Account
    This website lost it's status as "fan website" because of what happens on the forums.
    Constructive feedback ok, but most of this crap is just hatred.
    Most of them hate because they can.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Whenever someone complains about wow players complaining I always assume they are new lol. Lemme help you out, every fucking change every single one every act Blizz does no matter what there will be people complaining. There is nothing Blizz can do where 0 people will complain so it's best to ignore it or poke holes in their arguments for fun.
    Last edited by Drusin; 2019-12-07 at 01:36 PM.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, was thinkin th same. Even with the cap its still three fuckin millions.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    @Indres

Quit whining. You are now no better than those your post refers to.

What makes you think i am playing? Just cause i visit a forum about the game?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    What makes you think i am playing? Just cause i visit a forum about the game?
    Le gasp, I think he assumed your play habits!
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This isn't a blog, and this thread doesn't seem to have much to do with WoW and more to do with practices of businesses and philanthropy in general. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead