Poll: Would you still raid without drops?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Would it drop battle pets? Toys? Maybe tabards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    "massive time commitments" you can clear all the raids with 2 day raiding. hell if ur good even with 1 without any problem

what massive time commitments ???? 1 hour per day doing World Quests ?

- - - Updated - - -

cool story. WoW's PvE Race has always been community driven since Blizzard never gave a fuck so sites like WoWprogress or the older ones are the ones we got and they COUNT
    They count but having all of this internally implemented is better, it's the future. Think of Blizzard how they pulled all features from their predecessors together and expanded upon them. It made WoW among the best game ever. Now they are letting slide and a new revolution in gaming has to happen. Competitive aspect and tracking is among them. Maybe the game is just old, but Blizzard isn't helping it.

But cool story you clever, clever man.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    Ofcourse, I raid because I enjoy the challenge, the teamplay and camaraderie with my friends, the sense of accomplishment when we take down a new boss / raid together.

These are pretty much the same reasons that I enjoy playing hockey irl. All the things that you listed are simply added bonuses, they are not actually needed in any way.

So long as I enjoy raiding I will continue to do it. If you are raiding just for the loot and the other shinies, then I'm glad that you're not in my team.
    >he doesn't loot the enemy hockey team
    What a pleb.

Loot has never been a concern of mine, I'd still raid even if there was no incentive, all about the accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks View Post
    Title. For those of you who raid, would you still do it if didnt award any loot what-so-ever? No equipment, mounts, transmog, toys etc nada.
    I need rewards and progression in an mmo. I don’t think that’s wrong in any way(or wrong to be motivated by the experience). If I didn’t care about rewards and progression I wouldn’t be playing an mmorpg.