Will "Walk animation" Of NPC's and bosses ever be fixed?

Hey.

Just wondering if blizzard had ever adressed or even acknowledged that this issue is a thing?

The thing is that a while ago (like 1-2 years) the "Walk" animation of someone like Blackhand in Foundry just disappeared, so now these NPC's use a run animation but at the same speed as their previous walk animation, so it looks really silly.

They're stuck in a perpetual dream, running slowly and getting no where.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They're stuck in a perpetual dream, running slowly and getting no where.
    it's a metaphor for them trying to run away from being farmed and continously killed under torture while ultimately failing and dying due to our greed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Such a minuscule detail for you to worry about in scope of other major issues the game faces at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Such a minuscule detail for you to worry about in scope of other major issues the game faces at the moment.
    details are as important as major features

It went to hell when they fixed Fetid Devourer to run around in its room instead of walk, for faster pulls. Guess they did it to every NPC.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    Bosses running instead of walking is more important than class balance?

It might not be important to you, but it could be to others. Your exact argument can be used for any and all aspects and details of the game, which is why the argument is bullshit.

This looks horrible. I think content that is repeated multiple times shouldn't look horrible.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Who cares about class balance if they're playing solo? See? Not end of the world to all players. It's just you demanding all the time to what you find important.

Besides, you do know that class balance and animation are different teams, right? One doesn't take away time from the other. Also, fixing an animation is a relatively easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    It might not be important to you, but it could be to others. Your exact argument can be used for any and all aspects and details of the game, which is why the argument is bullshit.
    Exactly, I don't care about class balance as long as every class can do normal raids and random battlegrounds.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

i give a fuck abou that. they fist should change that anime shit running animations of my own classes that they introduced in WoD. male tauren run like ice skaters. male undeads hop up and down like a bunny. male night elves run like a quarter back body checking someone. most new run animations look like shit.

when they fixed THAT, then they could fix the environment. idc. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    lol.... the joke of the day

OMG you're right ! you're so right, what a great comparison, why hasn't anybody make this comparison before? Please go lead the wow team fast they need you XD

Anyway, those are just two distinct things that are both important and not implemented and maintained by the same people...
    Class balance is a needed feature whereas bugs or improvements like walking animation not triggered is an improvement. But if you don't implement the fix it still stains your experience of the game.
    I think everyone knows those stuff and are aware how you favor big features over small fixes, but as OP pointed this bug has been present for a bit too long.

Class balance will never be fixed, Just stop dreaming about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about class balance whatsoever. Actually I think that pursuing ideal balance harms the game as it leads to homogenization. Some good enough balance is important, situation like in Classic where most of specs are useless for raids is objectively bad. But that's about it. Every WoW addon was good enough in regards to balance so that's about it. Don't make it too bad and forget about it.

Alot of cosmetic stuff like this in-game feels janky.
    That being said I ok with it as long as they are working or more important stuff

the lich king running down the frozen throne and not slipping and falling to his death is hilarious
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."