Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    It actually might be Mechagodzilla in disguise n sheit
    Could be, I also couldn't help but notice the "circuit board" theme when the WB Logo is shown.

As if torpedoes would have any effect on either...less than firecrackers and more like sparklers.

5+ Year Old Account
    This movie would make 1B $ easy if there wasn't a pandemic

Hmf...looking at how the fight between Ghidorah and Godzilla ended, I can't see how Kong could do any better. Sure, the kaiju are known for eating radiation, and Zero was different in that regard since he..err...it was an alien. But Kong wasn't there to prove himself...or to show himself unaffected by that intense heat that came off Godzilla when he went nuclear.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Either godzilla aims for shit or they team up to fight mechazilla in the end. Good thing they'd all be immobile under their own weight if any of it was real.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hmf...looking at how the fight between Ghidorah and Godzilla ended, I can't see how Kong could do any better. Sure, the kaiju are known for eating radiation, and Zero was different in that regard since he..err...it was an alien. But Kong wasn't there to prove himself...or to show himself unaffected by that intense heat that came off Godzilla when he went nuclear.
    I mean, we all know the fight wont be resolved in the movie. It's like Batman V Superman.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-01-24 at 07:33 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    You could be right. I wanted Ghidorah to come back in some way shape or form but MechaGodzilla seems fine.
    Word. A bit too early and blurry to confirm or deny, but dude looks gray / silver with some red glowy lights stuff. If so, bring back his big band theme! /shakesfist

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

My biggest question from the trailer: Can cargo and military ships really hold all that weight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, the CGI kind of looked like ass, but I'm not someone who lets that take me out of a movie. The shots were amazing. All the movies have been great so far iff only for the fight scenes. Im excited. Where do I go to throw my support behind Kong?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I didn't notice what was going on in the background at first. Certainly looks like Mechagodzilla.

Last edited by Marine1; 2021-01-25 at 02:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. Everyone in the movie going "Why Gojira so crazy?!", he's like, "Surprise, bitches!", and they're all, "Bwoah!"

Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine1 View Post
    I didn't notice what was going on in the background at first. Certainly looks like Mechagodzilla.

https://media.comicbook.com/2021/01/...1000:543,smart
    background tells you what? I don't see anything..

10+ Year Old Account

I mean all x vs y movies follow the same general plot. Two characters who should be on the same side duke it out for a bit before the unite to fight a third unknown threat.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    background tells you what? I don't see anything..
    If you can see the image, there is a large computer screen in the background, and on the left side of the screen there is what appears to be a schematic/silhouette of mechagodzilla. And over that schematic is a another window that says something about the system charging.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    My biggest question from the trailer: Can cargo and military ships really hold all that weight?
    It's balance that is the issue, how the weight is distributed..when they move around or ship is on open water, in the docks I'm sure it could hold kong, but would prob break off with godzilla n kong stomping around fighting...

They need a two-ship solution, something like (minus the missing deck between the two in front..)

- - - Updated - - -

If you can see the image, there is a large computer screen in the background, and on the left side of the screen there is what appears to be a schematic/silhouette of mechagodzilla. And over that schematic is a another window that says something about the system charging.
    Maybe, could just be godzilla n they seeing his atomic breath charging, gathering info to make mechagodzilla, which may not appear until the end

Mechagodzilla is some anime level shiz.

Do people actually watch those older movies sober?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do people actually watch those older movies sober?
    No, that's kind of the point.

Also I'm rooting for kong.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

5+ Year Old Account
    Lord Lannister (charles dance) is still out there, but he doesn't have the resources to create mechagodzilla n anyone who does prob doesn't work with him cuz he let out king ghidorah against the world...I wonder what his next move is...

There are also plenty of people from "Apex Cybernetics" in the cast, including security guards. Strongly hints at Mechagodzilla - We'll see how it all unfolds soon enough anyway.
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2021-01-25 at 12:29 PM.