Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, you said everyone did it... that was proven wrong.

    Luckily, Russia got caught breaking the rules, so they got banned.

    Your original statement said,

    "Everyone is taking something the Americans ban the Russians based on drugs they don't agree with .

    Marion Jones calling out the Russians on steroids for example."

    Your statement was proven objectively false.... by your own source.

    Again like I said 100 percent is impossible yet many do hence what said earlier.so ding ding you are wrong .you are literally twisting my words to make yourself look good .


    Blip blope this NPC broke.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    You still haven't grasped what people have been saying here.

    People are condemning people who cheat. All of them. USA, Russia, doesn't matter. Cheaters suck.

    However, few athletes appear to have their governments backing them up with the cheating. This is where you appear to hit your own face in confusion. The government part.
    Actually the funny thing here here is in a earlier statement I said that Russians actually do that but the problem is Wada being a corrupted ridden organisation hence why I said there's a double standard and why I talked about Lance Armstrong getting punished years later with a slap on the wrist so both of you are being idiots with selective reading disabilities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I think he gets it just fine. Just like the person in your signature, it was always about deflecting to defend the Russians.

    We simply kept burying him with it.
    This NPC needs repair s it keeps repeating itself

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    I provided already the evidence you asked for so not only you make baseless accusations you prove me once more you can't do anything else than as hominem attacks to deflect elsewhere.

    Keep it up being big time triggered on Russians.

    My original statement stands true most athletes cheat.
    Except your evidence refuted your claim. You claimed everyone was doing it... that was not the case. You claimed this was about the United States being mean to Russia. Your evidence refuted you.

    It's a shame Russia decided to systematically cheat, and is now banned due to their actions. I hope they learn from this, and stop cheating.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Again like I said 100 percent is impossible yet many do hence what said earlier.so ding ding you are wrong .you are literally twisting my words to make yourself look good .


    Blip blope this NPC broke.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Actually the funny thing here here is in a earlier statement I said that Russians actually do that but the problem is Wada being a corrupted ridden organisation hence why I said there's a double standard and why I talked about Lance Armstrong getting punished years later with a slap on the wrist so both of you are being idiots with selective reading disabilities.

    - - - Updated - - -



    This NPC needs repair s it keeps repeating itself
    Yes, it's a shame Russia keeps getting caught cheating. I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except your evidence refuted your claim. You claimed everyone was doing it... that was not the case. You claimed this was about the United States being mean to Russia. Your evidence refuted you.

    It's a shame Russia decided to systematically cheat, and is now banned due to their actions. I hope they learn from this, and stop cheating.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes, it's a shame Russia keeps getting caught cheating. I agree.
    Read this slowly : 100 percent is impossible but still many do cheat.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopi..._Olympic_Games

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopi..._United_States

    https://www.history.co.uk/article/9-...ympic-cheaters


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...cts/index.html

    https://www.livescience.com/amp/6174...ic-doping.html

    https://www.livescience.com/amp/6174...ic-doping.html

    I still stand true
    Last edited by niztheundead87; 2019-12-10 at 04:42 AM.

  4. #104
    So, you admit you were wrong. Thanks for that. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. it's clearly not everyone, as you just admitted.

    We can only hope that Russia stops cheating, so the trust can be restored, and they can once again compete in the Games. It's a shame they have pushed such a concerted effort to cheat over the past few decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, you admit you were wrong. Thanks for that. It takes a big person to admit they were wrong. it's clearly not everyone, as you just admitted.

    We can only hope that Russia stops cheating, so the trust can be restored, and they can once again compete in the Games. It's a shame they have pushed such a concerted effort to cheat over the past few decades.
    Actually I didn't the : many athletes cheat is still true.

    The problem with Russians is they got caught since the organisation that regulates steroids for them is messed up.

    While he n the other hand Wada is not crystal clear

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Actually I didn't the : many athletes cheat is still true.

    The problem with Russians is they got caught since the organisation that regulates steroids for them is messed up.

    While he n the other hand Wada is not crystal clear
    What you are failing to grasp is the difference between individuals cheating and government sponsored cheating.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    What you are failing to grasp is the difference between individuals cheating and government sponsored cheating.
    None should cheat gov sponsored or not

  8. #108
    Good morning. A new day and more superb deflection by Dennis the Menace in this thread I presume?
    Killing alliance APES all day on Gehennas

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    None should cheat gov sponsored or not
    No one is saying that anyone cheating is good.

  10. #110
    Good riddance, sports cheats should be hammered and this was just ridiculously brazen crap they pulled out.

    Heck, I'd say they got off lightly if anything and I hope there won't be any sudden reversals two years down the road like the last time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The absurd part is that without doing bullshit like this, Russia is a strong Olympic powerhouse with amazing legacy and achievements that were done fair and square in past. They did not need to do this shit to bring home couple of dozens of medals.

    Instead, like every shitty shady regime there is, they gone greedy and tried to pull a fast one on everyone. Instead they went on and destroyed a whole generation of talented athletes' futures with this horseshit.

    Fucking shame on Russia.

  11. #111
    Great and now the other athletes that dope, should be fun watching olympics with like 3 contestants XD

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Actually I didn't the : many athletes cheat is still true.

    The problem with Russians is they got caught since the organisation that regulates steroids for them is messed up.

    While he n the other hand Wada is not crystal clear
    Yes, it's a shame you were wrong, but now that you know... you can move past it.

    I agree, the problem with Russia is that they pushed a program of state-sponsored doping for years, and it's a shame they wanted to undermine their athletes in such a way.

    You cheat, you get banned. It's that simple.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    None should cheat gov sponsored or not
    Great, then ban the ones that are cheating.

    It's a shame some people are trying to deflect towards the ones that there's no evidence of them cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #113
    Same for every other country with the means and ego to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Russia has been cheating in the Olympics since before the Iron Curtain fell.

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Same for every other country with the means and ego to do so.
    Do we have evidence that the United States is engaging in state-sponsored doping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, it's a shame you were wrong, but now that you know... you can move past it.

    I agree, the problem with Russia is that they pushed a program of state-sponsored doping for years, and it's a shame they wanted to undermine their athletes in such a way.

    You cheat, you get banned. It's that simple.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Great, then ban the ones that are cheating.

    It's a shame some people are trying to deflect towards the ones that there's no evidence of them cheating.
    You must be really special

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    You must be really special
    Well, looking at the available evidence, and making judgments based on that evidence shouldn't make me special.

    I do feel bad for the Russian athletes who wanted to win on their own merits, but were pressured to be a part of Russia's state-sponsored doping program. Luckily, those athletes who were not corrupted by their government's attempt to cheat, will still be able to compete.

    It really is a shame that the Russian government feels the need to cheat all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It normalizes PED for all athletics, then.

    Why should the kid playing high school baseball shy away from them? All the Olympic athletes are doing them and, under your proposal, doing them proudly and in the open. Hell, make them legal and you basically give the go-ahead for pharmaceutical companies to just start cooking up newer and stronger PED for the general market.

    And then, like I said, it doesn't become a matter of "who has the best athletes." It becomes a "which country can cook up the strongest junk?" And while I'm not usually one for "touchy feely" messages, it sends a terrible message to aspiring athletes: "it's not about what you can accomplish, it's about if you're able to secure the most potent drug or not."
    You realize you are giving the same argument as people do against marijuana right? Did I say anything about letting high school kids do it? you regulate it and restricts just like you do alcohol or smoking. Also this is a stereotype drugs does not equal better performance all you have to do is look at sports where PEDs are frowned upon but mostly allowed. Or even lower you can look at gym bros on drugs they don't just get to be bodybuilder level physiques just by using PEDs some of them you can barely tell they work out.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, looking at the available evidence, and making judgments based on that evidence shouldn't make me special.

    I do feel bad for the Russian athletes who wanted to win on their own merits, but were pressured to be a part of Russia's state-sponsored doping program. Luckily, those athletes who were not corrupted by their government's attempt to cheat, will still be able to compete.

    It really is a shame that the Russian government feels the need to cheat all the time.
    NPC Error 404

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    NPC Error 404
    In the end, these competitions should be about the athletes, and not about corrupt governments trying to cheat their way into prominence or glory.

    I am glad the cheaters are getting banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    In the end, these competitions should be about the athletes, and not about corrupt governments trying to cheat their way into prominence or glory.

    I am glad the cheaters are getting banned.
    USA is a big meme on its own

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •