Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I just found out that in WoD, Lady Liandrin started an investigation to see if she could cleanse Fel Orcs, so that may be a good excuse to bring them as a costumization, they just need a small dialogue where Liandrin and someone else talk about the success of such investigation and how they are using their discoveries in the Fel Orcs from Outland.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the Lightforged Orcs would be called Lightbound (at least by the Horde).

Note: Though i doubt we will see this happen unless we get LF Draneai from UA Draenor joining the Alliance (it would be quite interesting and would also add a more dark face to the Alliance -though not like the LF Dranaei in the Alliance are not up to the idea of "purifying" the Horde races

Also i really want Lighforged Humans, not as a stand alone AR but as a future costumization option added to Lightforged Draneai (and change the name of the race to Lightforged), i mean... we already have Turalyon and we do have many people in the Church District in Stormwind speak with awe and respect about and to the LF Draneai.
    Yes, you are right about Lightbound/Lightforged.

Also good point about the other races. There could be a Lightforged/Voidtouched customisation option for all races(except LF Draenei and Void Elves I guess), with a action switch only for few, during a a Light vs Void expansion.

yeh, tattoos would be a great addition to the Orc characters! And I would like to see their faces more demonic, angry, with horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Broken could happen if their models were reshaped to the Draenei skeleton, making it basically a different head, hands and not-hooves. And speaking of different heads, Taunka for Tauren? Would need a distinct female variant though, currently all female Taunka look just like Tauren.

Regarding Heritage Armor and 'cousin' races, this could probably fixed with some alternate textures/colors, if you chose that customization. Maybe different shoulder models, see Dwarf/Tauren ones.
    Quoting myself because I stumbled upon these great fan recolors of the Tauren Heritage Armor:

At least the Grimtotem and Taunka ones were what I had in mind, the Heritage automatically recoloring itself based on the chosen subrace customization.
    But more recolors in general would obviously be welcome, too.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2019-12-28 at 10:22 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quoting myself because I stumbled upon these great fan recolors of the Tauren Heritage Armor:

At least the Grimtotem and Taunka ones were what I had in mind, the Heritage automatically recoloring itself based on the chosen subrace customization.
    Looks nice!

Still, while Taunka(and maybe Yaungol) becoming *just* a customisation of Tauren seems likey I would hope for them to have more differences in their Heritage Armor. Likey a thicker hide against snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post
    Yes, you are right about Lightbound/Lightforged.

Also good point about the other races. There could be a Lightforged/Voidtouched customisation option for all races(except LF Draenei and Void Elves I guess), with a action switch only for few, during a a Light vs Void expansion.
    To be fair, the LF/ VT customisation, should stay as an alliance only thing if it happens. (Heck, maybe we will finally get an interesting Alliance story where they are both the good guys and the bad guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwing View Post
    Looks nice!

Still, while Taunka(and maybe Yaungol) becoming *just* a customisation of Tauren seems likey I would hope for them to have more differences in their Heritage Armor. Likey a thicker hide against snow.
    I doubt those 2 would end up as a costumization, at least not Yaungol (they are quite different), i can kind of see it happen with the Taunka just because it would be easier and they don't have that much of a culture (and are already part of the Horde, so less work), but i kind of hope it doesn't happen (i do think those 2 would be good AR)

It would require a lot of work, but it would be awesome if they could separate the horns from the hair for male draenei, so they can be changed on their own. Following that, they could always add new horns and hairstyles. New facial hair would be very much welcome as well, namely some proper beards. Longer tails, too, but we're already getting that in Shadowlands. As for female draenei, I'd like it if they could give them more wise and venerable faces rather than the many young and cute faces they already have, as of right now I find it harder to give them that look than I do for the males.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    It would require a lot of work, but it would be awesome if they could separate the horns from the hair for male draenei, so they can be changed on their own.
    I'm optimistic that, for all races, we'll see many more "sections" as opposed to the 4-8 options of "skin/fur color, face, hair style etc." we have now, and that includes many separations of currently linked things.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quoting myself because I stumbled upon these great fan recolors[/URL] of the Tauren Heritage Armor:

Those recolours are cool.

I'd rather see Taunka get their own model rather a simple head swap. Unlikely I know, given the laziness of Highmountain.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

I don't see Highmountain as lazy. Completely new 'horns', tattoos, and slightly restricted other options to make them not plain better than regular Tauren.
    (Once the older races received their updates, I expect the associated Allied Races to also get some of those new options to keep up, or even simply because the whole rigging and UI are overhauled/rewritten)

The only AR I see as kinda lazy are Void Elves, but only because I'm not in the camp that would've preferred plain "HE on Alliance". I'd have liked them to be more like Alleria's Void Form, with a new, darker/voidier skin instead of "the BE skin but darker".