Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzard's Official Goblin and Worgen Heritage Armor Preview

Blizzard's Official Goblin and Worgen Heritage Armor Preview
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Celebrate your legacy with two new Heritage Armor sets—one for goblins and one for worgen—coming in the release of the Visions of N’Zoth content update.

Players with a maximum-level (120) goblin or worgen who are Exalted with their faction (Bilgewater Cartel or Gilneas respectively) will be able to embark on a new quest line for each race to learn more about their history. Once you complete your quest, you’ll gain a new Heritage Armor transmogrification set unique to your race and be able to show off your pride.

Crafted by the finest madmen and women, this explosive look is the glow up you need. Or, that could be a lit fuse—careful!

Show off your noble roots by sporting this tailored velvety black and gold-trimmed attire complete with a dapper top hat. Snooty airs not required.

Begin your journey by visiting the embassy in Orgrimmar or Stormwind once Visions of N’Zoth goes live.

Do I need to be outraged at these? Let me know.

Too much gold and plate (shoulders) for a worgen theme. I would have liked to see a more gothic look.

I don't care for either, but then I don't play either race much. OH NO! I am outraged! j/k I will do the quests though, just to have them. I mostly just collect stuff anyway.

After all the complains from the worgen player-base, they still didn't seem to give one shit about us. Good job Blizzard..

I love the Worgen Heritage Armor, except for one thing... Why are the Shoulders so Garishly in your face! They don't blend in very well, and pull your eyes to them, and away from everything else.

That Worgen one looks terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, if you remove the horrible shoulderpads, it gets decent.
    Not great. But decent:

Goblin is okay but I think the Worgen looks like a green mog set you'd buy during an event. A bit disappointed after the amazing sets we've been seeing for other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man....that Worgen heritage set is awful. Goblin set is just OK, but that Worgen set is just (in my opinion) bad!!

Worgen probably could've gone with epaulets on the shoulders of some variety, as it would go well with the clothing. If you're not sure what those look like off the top of your head, they're pretty common on dress military uniforms, and can range from very conservative to more extravagant in terms of size and design.

Epaulets and some coat tails on Worgen is a seriously tragic missed opportunity.

Goblins could use more rockets though.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Epaulets and some coat tails on Worgen is a seriously tragic missed opportunity.

Goblins could use more rockets though.
    Agree completely, Maybe some Epaulets that would have hints of older House based aristocratic military traditions.

Gosh these shoulders look so out of place. It's like... "hmm I'm wearing classy clothes, a hat, what do I lack... YES, PLATE SHOULDERS"

Not even that, even though their color in theory fits the rest of the outfit, it's just too much gold, makes the whole transmog look like someone pissed on you.

It looks great with shoulders and hat hidden. It looks atrocious with them on.

Those gloves look AWFUL on the worgen.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Wow, the Goblin one looks absolutely terrible. With all the cool Goblin elements they could've incorporated, they went with that?

The Worgen one is an out of season joke, right? As if there weren't already enough reasons to NOT play a Worgen, they give us one more.

The Nightborne, VE, Dark Iron, etc, etc look truly inspired. These two look lazy as hell. Blizzard's level of creativity has absolutely tanked.

I mean wake the fuck up blizzard.. your designs are great.. the execution is BAD

Worgen heritage armor is horrible, can't believe they decided to keep this abomination. How is this even called "armor"?

Female Worgen looking at you like she just shit on the carpet and there's nothing you can do about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the Worgen Heritage armor (minus those horrible shoulders)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    To be fair, if you remove the horrible shoulderpads, it gets decent.
    Not great. But decent:

I actually like how it looks, but... what the hell is he supposed to have in the neck?