Poll: How long would it take you to run a mile?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends if the ambulance coming to get me for my upcoming cardiac arrest is in the direction I'm running.
    If so I would run a bit longer.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be on the starting line and when they said GO....I would run about 10 feet and fall dead. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantombeard View Post
    I would be on the starting line and when they said GO....I would run about 10 feet and fall dead. End of story.
    I can walk a mile in about 15-20 minutes if I'm keeping a quick pace, so a 13-minute mile seems unusual if you're actually running the whole thing.
    This is the result of my weight loss. I used medium-chain triglycerides oil.
    Fatty acids have many properties that make these substances essential for health. They are not synthesized by the human body but enter it only with food. In this regard, it is important to pay attention to the diet, including foods rich in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually a little under 10 minutes, but I run longer distances and pace myself for that; if it was just one mile I could make it rather quicker.

Once it helped me lose weight. I have studied a lot about medium chain triglyceride
    I’m running slowly after training. To restore breathing.
    I’m a weightlifter and I need to run, but I don’t like it)))))

- - - Updated - - -

Sport is always good

- - - Updated - - -

when do you enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Running is very good for health, and this is its main purpose. Running strengthens the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, which is the prevention of heart and lung diseases

i usually average just over 6min per kilometer. So i guess id do a mile in 10min.
    But if its just the one mile, id easily do it in 8min, maybe even closing in on 7 if i really push myself.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Its a matter of conditioning. I've been at 10 mins and best sub 9s.

We can agree with this.

Probably less than 7 comfortably if just a mile. For longer distances, probably around 7.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day