Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    It hasn't been 1000 years of contemporary time. He and Alleria were at war against the Legion in the Twisting Nether. Time passes very differently there. Effectively, they were alive there for 1000 years fighting the Legion, but only a handful of years by the time flow on Azeroth.
    Basicaly they tried to make the characters more badass and instead they created another asspull to laugh at.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    It hasn't been 1000 years of contemporary time. He and Alleria were at war against the Legion in the Twisting Nether. Time passes very differently there. Effectively, they were alive there for 1000 years fighting the Legion, but only a handful of years by the time flow on Azeroth.
    I see, thanks.

No, exactly the opposite, Liadrin's Light-jerking should be downplayed. Horde is not a Light-worshipping faction, and the original way of the Blood Knights was taking power rather than worship it. Even now they don't need to worship the Light since the Sunwell provides them. Also, since we've been made aware of the Light's dubious nature, now more than ever should its wielders question its authority.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Turalyon won the Battle for Stromgarde, Liadrin lost. So, yeah.

Btw I like how Liadrin is portrayed as an open-minded person on this forum and Turalyon is somehow a brainwashed zealot, even though:
    - Khadgar and Lothar noted how he is a lot less zealous than his brethren
    - He quickly developed a rapport with Khadgar, even though wizards were often discriminated against by holy orders
    - Turalyon doesn’t judge void-Alleria, or reject her or mistreat her
    - Не was able to talk Xe'ra out of killing Alleria, something a brainwashed character wouldn't have done
    - Turalyon was able to accept Alonsus and ask him for forgiveness, something a brainwashed character wouldn't have done
    - He also reminded Anduin to let the Light guide them, but not command them, which shows Turalyon's dissatisfaction with Xe'ra's methods
    Last edited by BaumanKing; 2019-12-14 at 12:49 PM.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Turalyon won the battle for Battle for Stromgarde, Liadrin lost. So, yeah.

Btw I like how Liadrin is portrayed as an open-minded person on this forum and Turalyon is somehow a brainwashed zealot, even though:
    - He quickly developed a rapport with Khadgar, even though wizards were often discriminated against by holy orders
    - Не was able to talk Xe'ra out of killing Alleria, something a brainwashed character wouldn't have done
    - Turalyon was able to accept Alonsus and ask him for forgiveness, something a brainwashed character wouldn't have done
    - He also reminded Anduin to let the Light guide them, but not command them, which shows Turalyon's dissatisfaction with Xe'ra's methods
    But his eyes were glowing for couple seconds in a cutscene! Clearly this is because of mind control, not because of huge source of light being extinguished just a few feet away from him.

Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Turalyon won the Battle for Stromgarde, Liadrin lost. So, yeah.

You are trying to present facts and logical reasoning in one of United's circle-jerking threads. He'll die on this hill if he has to.

Never mind that regardless of his personal bias, Turalyon, Tirion, Uther and (shudder) Yrel, are all technically stronger paladins that Liadrin (even though Yrel's power scope is complete bullshit). Is Liadrin powerful and strong? Absolutely. Is she one of the most powerful paladin's on Azeroth? Certainly. At least all from a story & lore perspective. But to say she's THE most powerful paladin is just filling in some kind of stupid checkbox to fit a personal agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Basicaly they tried to make the characters more badass and instead they created another asspull to laugh at.
    Well... yeah.

A powerful paladin? Sure she's pretty badass. THE most powerful paladin? No, that's just stupid. I think it's clear that Turalyon should be the one to have the title of most powerful paladin. At least out of the ones that are still alive.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    A powerful paladin? Sure she's pretty badass. THE most powerful paladin? No, that's just stupid. I think it's clear that Turalyon should be the one to have the title of most powerful paladin. At least out of the ones that are still alive.
    Eh. Athene is the best Paladin in the world. He'd pwn these nubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Manariel View Post
    You and me, at dawn in Goldshire.

Yrel is objectively the sexiest paladin. She's always horny, after all.
    yes she is i wish she showed more skin though like alleria does
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

No, is Turalyon.

Can delete post

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    TBC Liadrin might have been interesting, but now? Not so much.

Like in D&D it's very hard to make paladins interesting, and arguably they're the most interesting when they're kinda fanatical, think Scarlet Crusade.

So no, the game isn't better when she's at the forefront, but then, neither is it when literally any other paladin or priest is at the forefront.
    I think you're ignoring the fact that Priests balance the light and dark more than any other class in WoW.

Truly, we, are the ultimate class.
    Currently playing Path of Exile: Mighty Metamorphing Power Rangers!
    i9-9900K | NH-D15 | eVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid FTW3 Hybrid | 32GB DDR4 | 1.25TB NVMe | 1.5TB SSD |
    Z390 Aorus Master | 7TB HDD | SeaSonic 750w 80+ Titanium PRIME | Chassis TBD
    Samsung 34" 3440x1440 Curved | Schiit MODI 2 + ASGARD 2 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Presonus Eris E5*2 | KRK 10S | Shure BETA 58A

Canon 5D Mark IV | Canon 7D Mark II | 24-70mm f/2.8 L II USM | 70-200mm f/2.8 L II IS USM | 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM MACRO |
    Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Art | Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Sport