Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Because it's so hard looking at the retail and classic listing then compare them lol keep telling yourself that the evidence is right there in front of your face you fool.
    I wasn't aware they released the numbers. I just googled it and came up short. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    I wasn't aware they released the numbers. I just googled it and came up short. You're more than welcome to prove me wrong.
    Already did it's not hard looking at a listing lol wut!

Already did it's not hard looking at a listing lol wut!
    You're honestly the worst troll. I went through your post history and didn't see shit.

You're honestly the worst troll. I went through your post history and didn't see shit.
    You mean going into Classic WoW and Retail Wow looking at the listing useing your own god dam eyes is hard? Are you retarded or something sir lmfao!it's not rocket science.Im starting to think your blind in real life.Man your really bad at trolling sir.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2019-12-12 at 11:24 AM.

Had a lot of fun in Alterac Valley and WSG yesterday! Yay! Looking forward to Blackwing lair next year too

You mean going into Classic WoW and Retail Wow looking at the listing useing your own god dam eyes is hard? Are you retarded or something sir lmfao!it's not rocket science.Im starting to think your blind in real life.Man your really bad at trolling sir.
    Still can't provide facts because you're full of shit. Who's retarded now lulz.

One server alone almost has the whole popultion of Classic wow lmfao! https://realmpop.com/us.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I think the majority of classic players don't even come from bfa. They're mostly private players or peoplenwho weren't playing bfa anyway. When classic launched, most of my friends list was in classic with 1-2 on retail. Now it's 1-2 classic, 2-3 retail.
    yep 100% facts those players almost all of them have not played wow for years.retail is still the same and i got alot of servers of chars spreaded.

- - - Updated - - -

These Classic derps will have a rude awakeing when WoW BFA 8.3 wrecks the servers and Shadowlands kills there old outdated version of WoW game.

- - - Updated - - -

fyi i blocked your troll ass bye bye troll comments you won't be missed don't bother replying to me i can't see them anyways.

@Lurker1 are you 12? Your last post makes it seem that way.