Farming Conflict and Strife

Hello, as a poor PvE boy, I'm looking to aquire Conflict and Strife rank 3 because it's one of my best minor essence for PvE content.

Two weeks ago, I got my rated ranking to 1k, got C&S rank 1 and some token in PvP chest. I understand that I need 14 more token, inside of chest. But this week my chest was empty. I didn't do enough PvP.
    So what kind of PvP do I need to do ? Apparently, doing WQ and some quick world PvP in war wode wasn't enough.

Is there a way to farm and maximise gain ? I can't say I was very happy with 3v3 but it was far better for me than doing BG so I'd rather avoid that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you need 500 conquest points per week, to be able to loot the weekly pvp chest?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    Invasions and airdrops give alot of conquest points, you need 500 each week to get loot from your chest. Also if you have higher rating you get more than one item in your chest so you dont have todo this for 15 weeks.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Rank 1: Earn 500 Conquest and claim a weekly PvP War Chest.
    Rank 2: Reach 1,000 Rating in Rated PvP and claim your next weekly PvP War Chest.
    Rank 3: Collect Burgeoning Battlefield Furor from your weekly PvP War Chest.
    Rank 4: Reach Elite rank and claim your next weekly PvP War Chest.
    Burgeoning Battlefield Furor Drop Table:
    Difficulty Amount Dropped
    1000-1199 1
    1200-1399 2
    1400-1599 3
    1600-1799 5
    1800-1999 6

Taken from Wowhead. So, there's no reason to go higher than 1.6k, because it would take you at minimum 3 weeks to get rank 3, since you need 15 Furors.

Guys...im not sure...but i THINK you need to do some rated PvP games to "process" the rating for the week.

If you only do the 500 conquest cap and NO rated games...i think you get decreased rewards.

Im not sure though. But i remember talking about it with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Guys...im not sure...but i THINK you need to do some rated PvP games to "process" the rating for the week.

If you only do the 500 conquest cap and NO rated games...i think you get decreased rewards.

Im not sure though. But i remember talking about it with friends.
    This is correct. Just capping the Conquest bar doesn't cut it.

You have to actually win at least one rated pvp match (be it 2v2, 3v3 or RBG) for the Burgeoning Battlefield Furor to appear on the Weekly PvP Chest (it uses your highest rating acquired in the current week as the rating calculation. If it's 0, you get no Furors and the mininum item level gear allowed in rated pvp, which is 415).
    Last edited by Grakao; 2019-12-11 at 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Grakao View Post
    This is correct. Just capping the Conquest bar doesn't cut it.

You have to actually win at least one rated pvp match (be it 2v2, 3v3 or RBG) for the Burgeoning Battlefield Furor to appear on the Weekly PvP Chest (it uses your highest rating acquired in the current week as the rating calculation. If it's 0, you get no Furors and the mininum item level gear allowed in rated pvp, which is 415).
    I got 5 furors this week on my dh while the only game he won was 2s 1400+, but i was also 1600+ in 3s before.