Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Untainted being nochanges
    TBC Pre-patch is also untainted #nochanges Vanilla yet it would look pretty weird if Blizzard brought that out as Classic wouldn't you agree?

And I would imagine that people have figured out a tiny bit about AV since 2006
    You still don't get it. People didn't "figure anything out" since 2006. This is literally how AV was played in 2006 (22 august) up until 13 November 2007.
    Last edited by Naraga; 2019-12-11 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    1.12 AV is the quickest and worst version of AV has ever been.
    Fixed it for you: 1.12 AV is the quickest and BEST version of AV has ever been.

The only time I ever enjoyed PvP zones even a tiny bit was zerging the absolute FUCK out of Drek'thar, every single time. It was beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    Fixed it for you: 1.12 AV is the quickest and BEST version of AV has ever been.

The only time I ever enjoyed PvP zones even a tiny bit was zerging the absolute FUCK out of Drek'thar, every single time. It was beautiful.
    Why do you bother playing at all?

Why do you bother playing at all?
    I ask the same question to every person that wants flying from the start in retail.
    I guess there is just a sizeable chunk of the playerbase that prefers to ignore as much of the gameplay as possible.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

All they need to do to make it like it was in vanilla is buff the absolute fuck out of the warmasters. make them immune to disarm, and make them 1 shot anything that comes anywhere near them. that would make it so you need to take objectives

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I ask the same question to every person that wants flying from the start in retail.
    I guess there is just a sizeable chunk of the playerbase that prefers to ignore as much of the gameplay as possible.
    I honestly just don't get it.

Its like skipping to the end of a book or movie.

Or playing against your self in cards.

Like.... If you find a game how it's intended so much bother you want to change it be removing or skipping or speeding up content, why bother playing it at all when there's millions of other things you can do with your free time

Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    TBC Pre-patch is also untainted #nochanges Vanilla yet it would look pretty weird if Blizzard brought that out as Classic wouldn't you agree?
    2.0.1 is BC

You still don't get it. People didn't "figure anything out" since 2006. This is literally how AV was played in 2006 (22 august) up until 13 November 2007.
    That's fine. I'm not saying that it wasn't. But I would still imagine it's been refined in 13 years
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

That's fine. I'm not saying that it wasn't. But I would still imagine it's been refined in 13 years
    You're trolling. Noone refined anything. They completely changed AV in the middle of TBC again.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Seriously, people aren't even capping anything. It's 5 minute games.
    Welcome to playing a game that people have already learned to optimize, the problem is AV needs to do things to actually force you to destroy the towers and people have been saying that for years but Blizz didn't listen.

Hehe, this is so funny.

Like.... If you find a game how it's intended so much bother you want to change it
    WOOO! someone tossed the word salad a little too long. Just remember, it is THEIR free time, not yours. How arrogant do you have to be to think you get to say what people should or shouldn't do with their spare time, and even HOW they should be playing certain games.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Hehe, this is so funny.
    I like how everyone responded to my question back in the day what version of vanilla = true vanilla with "1.12". Guess they got what they wanted

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Welcome to playing a game that people have already learned to optimize, the problem is AV needs to do things to actually force you to destroy the towers and people have been saying that for years but Blizz didn't listen.
    It's not about people learning to optimize. It's about AV being nerfed. The only reason you needed to destroy towers was the fact that you couldnt kill Drek/Van with marshals/warmasters present with the gear the people have now. In 1.12 AV you can easily do that.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

I honestly just don't get it.

Its like skipping to the end of a book or movie.

Or playing against your self in cards.

Like.... If you find a game how it's intended so much bother you want to change it be removing or skipping or speeding up content, why bother playing it at all when there's millions of other things you can do with your free time
    You are literally forcing someone to play the way you want.

Newsflash, not everyone plays the same way.

As you cant force the shit player to get better or he unsubs, you cant force the person that wants to find the fastest way possible to achieve something to stop.

Not everyone has some tiny little goal or whatever excuse you tell yourself so you can lie to yourself about your skill level/choices in the game.

Especially when its a "book" or a "movie" you have done 3000 times before.

They want to grind to be superior, thats all WoW Classic is, who grinds the most to get to 1 shotting the rest first.

But yeah, unicorn farts and rainbows for the average low skilled player that believes leveling is content.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Isn't it exactly what Alterac Valley was in 1.12? If so the players are ruining it not blizzard.
    Yes. I don't remember the patch, but AV became a rush fest with games easily ending after 5-10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    You think you do, but you don't...

You wanted NoChanges Vanilla AV from 1.12 patch (that private servers all run on) and you got it

Now you don't want it so you want the other AV...

what's next? You'll want beta Karazhan or alpha troll models?
    No one wanted 1.12 patch AV. Go to the WoW forums and one of the most upvoted posts ever is the one requesting 1.5 AV instead of 1.12 BACK IN MARCH when blizzard announced they would use the 1.12 version. It is honestly pathetic that Blizzard was so lazy that they used this version.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-12-11 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    You can't expect people to "un-figure out" AV and just have a brawl in the middle just so you can relive your childhood. If you have a lot of people in there just to honor farm and the best way to honor farm is zerging, win or lose, it is what you're going to get.
    and that the bigges problem of both classic and retail.

to many to loud people who want time machine to go back 15 years in past . and throw a tantrum when wow doesnt offer that

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    As you cant force the shit player to get better or he unsubs, you cant force the person that wants to find the fastest way possible to achieve something to stop.
    You can. Vanilla did it just fine. You had to learn or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    You can. Vanilla did it just fine. You had to learn or else.
    Or else you still cleared the content up until 50% of Naxx, I know.