Want changes on general customizations? Post yours!

1. - About 1 to 7 types of different voices and tones for every race, different actors/actresses (smooth, sexy, raw, etc)
    2. - Fix hairs to appear on helms such as hoods
    3. - Fix Hair to not clip through tmog
    4. - Slender and narrow body options - Including breasts
    5. - Fix blood elf male posture, they can't sit or stand straight
    6. - Forsaken faces creepier
    7. - More accessories: would like more types of accessories like necklaces, and not just hearings
    8. - Beards! More beards!
    9. - More scars! We fight all the time, how come we are always without a scratch?
    10. - More horns variation! (Dh too)
    11. - Faces, more, much more faces!
    12. - Professions housing - big places with themed professions, almost like a factory - Reagent factory professions "specific-bank"
    13. - Give less work to a warlock and when a raid is filled, with guild or without guild, every player will have a button to teleport all the members if they stand in front of a summon stone.
    14. -More outdoor activities! More events! That are not part of the violet drake. (Spicy food contest, herbing fast contest, treasure hunt event-contest, fast classes run contest, magic transformation contest, hearthstone station gameboard contest), get more achievements and titles/get transmog or toys related to the events or even mounts, or get free food (from spicy food contest) etc.

- Rent your house in a building you like in any zone you want, you like teldrassil because you love the nature/architecture? Then now you can rent one and have a Hearthstone item to your house with no cooldown, instead of using your "Dazar'alor HS" you can just go to your house.
      You can transform it, based on achievements you can have onyxia's head somewhere, or medals from stuff like "ahead of the curve" and music radio based on your class.
      You can get an "hero buff" daily on your house because you have a mini personal dungeon you can get that buff that gives you about 15% damage increase or more of a stat, persisting through deaths for 60min, you have been at home getting inspired by your accomplishments and looking at them, opening a portal to a random mini dungeon, but only if your objects are enchanted (by either a mage or a item from enchanting profession). Your friends could go to the dungeon with you (any class).
      Those enchanted objects function like auras, you get "inspiration aura" and that aura will create a portal to a dungeon with a mini boss that you can solo and scales with how much people are going with you. Just much as some rares in Nazjatar.
      After you defeat the mini boss you gain "hero buff" for 60m.

Post yours!
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-12-11 at 03:31 AM.

There's a lot of hair in the game that doesn't move or animate at all. Stiff ponytails are the worst.

-better hairstyle mixing with hats
    -black eye wrappings with gold eyes on male nelves that more resemble the old look
    -slanty eyed nightborne players
    -blue-eyed blood elf customization :P
    -boob size slider, from 0 to anime
    -overhaul to glyphs to give actually interesting cosmetic effects or replace them with questlines akin to Green Fire. But more actually noticable cosmetic effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    1. - About 1 to 7 types of different voices and tones for every race, different actors/actresses (smooth, sexy, raw, etc)
    2. - Fix hairs to appear on helms such as hoods
    3. - Fix Hair to not clip through tmog
    4. - Slender and narrow body options - Including breasts
    5. - Fix blood elf male posture, they can't sit or stand straight
    6. - Forsaken faces creepier
    7. - More accessories: would like more types of accessories like necklaces, and not just hearings
    8. - Beards! More beards!
    9. - More scars! We fight all the time, how come we are always without a scratch?
    10. - More horns variation! (Dh too)
    11. - Faces, more, much more faces!
    12. - Professions housing - big places with themed professions, almost like a factory - Reagent factory professions "specific-bank"
    13. - Give less work to a warlock and when a raid is filled, with guild or without guild, every player will have a button to teleport all the members if they stand in front of a summon stone.
    14. -More outdoor activities! More events! That are not part of the violet drake. (Spicy food contest, herbing fast contest, treasure hunt event-contest, fast classes run contest, magic transformation contest, hearthstone station gameboard contest), get more achievements and titles/get transmog or toys related to the events or even mounts, or get free food (from spicy food contest) etc.

- Rent your house in a building you like in any zone you want, you like teldrassil because you love the nature/architecture? Then now you can rent one and have a Hearthstone item to your house with no cooldown, instead of using your "Dazar'alor HS" you can just go to your house.
      You can transform it, based on achievements you can have onyxia's head somewhere, or medals from stuff like "ahead of the curve" and music radio based on your class.
      You can get an "hero buff" daily on your house because you have a mini personal dungeon you can get that buff that gives you about 15% damage increase or more of a stat, persisting through deaths for 60min, you have been at home getting inspired by your accomplishments and looking at them, opening a portal to a random mini dungeon, but only if your objects are enchanted (by either a mage or a item from enchanting profession). Your friends could go to the dungeon with you (any class).
      Those enchanted objects function like auras, you get "inspiration aura" and that aura will create a portal to a dungeon with a mini boss that you can solo and scales with how much people are going with you. Just much as some rares in Nazjatar.
      After you defeat the mini boss you gain "hero buff" for 60m.

Post yours!
    1 - would be too expensive for blizz ever to do since they seem to be so poor company. (Subscription game with pay to win tokens, crazy overpriced cosmetics which are unique while ingame you get same model mounts from hardest raid achiments as you get from being able to do same shitty world quests for couple of weeks in row).
    2 - I'd like to see this, not even much of work to do. Even 1 hair style with helm on would be a win.
    3 - Harder thing to do since there are so many items and races.
    4 - Little bodyscale would not be too hard to do but current engine prolly does not support this well. Another reason for WoW 2.0.
    5 - Might happen since they already have fixed some things on other races.
    6 - Yes please. And more options for their standing styles like orcs have. And being undead gnome would be fun! Why only humans turn undead?
    7 - They are adding more accessories. Example zandalari troll female. Tho there should be way more still.
    8 - Why Undeads have no beards??? Also beard physics should be bit better on many races.
    9 - Good idea. Instead of tattoos why not adding scars?
    10 - Yep.
    11 - They are doing this for humans atleast in next expansion. Hopefully other races get more faces too.
    12 - Dunno about that but professions have lost their meaning since WoD launched. Also wtf is going with argeology? Where are all the interesting stuff?
    13 - NO absolutely NO! All these LFD/R/G fuctions are horrible. MMO should be about the world and living in that world with other players, not a queue / gearscore simulator with free loot from being able to press (Join queue) button. More work for warlocks and for many other classes too. Shamans should be only ones with BL and mage portals should be only portals + cost expensive materials. Every class should have clear skill that brings alot to the raid and pvp. Not these minor almost not noticeable buffs that do not require anything else than pressing 1 buttons once a hour or gets automatically applied with all dmg. Classes also need customization (similar to warlock fell flames).

14 - There is pretty much outdoor activity already but it is very, very, very boring and meaningless. Also pvp event's happen too rarely.
    15 - There are plenty of events. The thing is that if you done them once. There is nothing really to obtain next year. And if there is it's just same mount or pet with another color. Meanwhile store get's another overpriced unique mount with unique ability.

And yes housing should be a thing already in a wow. Specially since wow has huge RP community.

Id like to add:
    16 - Capes with physics and capes that are not just bib on your back. I mean real capes that wrap lil bit front of you / hide your shoulders and arms partly. Also some items like robes should have physics. Same with hair and beards.

17 - More variety in robe lengths.
    18 - accessories should be visible
    19 - More back options (there seem to be coming some in next expansion). But I mean that there should be way more. The traveler back bag is a good start but is gated behind horrible RaF system and is unobtainable for people who have no friends (who play already).

20 - Mercenary mode should be easier to activate or last until logged off/toggled off.
    21 - Fast reaction on unbalance of factions / classes. Melee dominates in pvp because they have every tool to keep caster at bay. Only very skillful casters actually manage to do anything and that causes every casual player to roll melee which makes the game even harder for casters. Classes like rogues and DHs have been dominating in pvp way too long with super simple combat style and with no weaknesses. Make successful stealth matter again and remove the ability for some classes being able to stunlock/spell lock target for too long time. Stuns should count as a interrupt and DR. If one faction seem to bee too popular then change the balance mid season or things like current horde/alliance balance happens.

22 - There would be more tank players if tanks would have toggleable dmg mode that gives them ability to do more dmg and reduces lil bit their survivablity. It should be like most healers are atm (able to go 1v1 against DD class and win with skillfull play).

23 - Make resto shamans use melee / mid range instant "melee" skills for dmg and elemental to be only true elements caster.
    24 - Make all enha skills be mid range and melee attacks hit mid range. Also give them back instant Hex and some more survivability. Enha has been absent from pvp almost 15 years. It only works in some patches because of dmg suddenly scaling too high for it. Also fix the random aspect of their dmg input (if stormstrike does not proc constanly they do no dmg).

25 - Mana should matter again on all classes that use mana and there should be ways to generate that mana back with skills that can be interupted easily. This would make the healers and some DD mana users have to loss / CC / run away / fit quick regeneration in their playstyle with high reward while making it harder for melee to dominate. Also these skills should be only interrutable with interrupt skills (mana regen continues during stun/CC skills).

26 - No ranged interrupt for melee other than shamans.
    27 - All slow skills should be on use skills with cooldown and to counter situations where caster just removes the slow and kites around, all melee should have 1-3 ways to increase their speed / move near the target with on use skills. This would make the gameplay more challening for melee but sametime not make it too easy for ranged to avoid melee. Staying on your target requires more skill and thinking while giving casters chance to cast and create pressure.
    Current survival hunter is pretty good example how things should be:
    - Good mobility with 3 gap closers which all have CD.
    - 2 Slows that both require pressing a button to be applied.
    - No ranged interrupt.
    - Powerfull CC which required skill and/or sacrificing mobility to hit the target.
    - High dmg cannot be done with just pressing 1 button, instead it requires buildup and correct rotatio + resource management.
    - Self heals that are not too OP. (Bad example are DHs).
    - Requires high amounts of situational knowledge.
    - Is extremely good in the hands of skilled player but very punishing in hands of former DH player.
    Last edited by Ihazpaws; 2019-12-11 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    SNIP
    I think the part about classes are more suitable on the classes particular section of the forum;

I like RP, not goldshire EU ArgentDawn/MoonGuard US, but i RP my characters, i don't RP in a way of being weird to see naked people, or just talk like an NPC and walk for long. But i do love, loveeee giving my characters a story and personality. I put mogs related to it. For example my mage has darker/priest mogs because i like arcane magic and shadow and arcane magic are tied together (from More Magic and Mayhem). I don't like shadow priest atm, so i have my mage to be my shadow priest in a more mage way, she was also on the side studying shadow magic! haha anyway i do love housing in this sense of RP stuff indeed;

I understand that the use of the summon as a warlock makes them invited to the party, and yes i love that, but sometimes, there's no warlock, and when there's no warlock, it's harder, we can't just go inside a raid and summon people there, so once raid is full, not just a few people, actually full, when you can't invite more people, being able to summon everyone. Many times at raids there's no warlock, and no one comes outside with me to summon, and would be faster if i got closer to a summon stone and just click on something giving me the option to summon everyone. But not able to do it if the raid is not full.

About the outdoors is simple, i live in a place full of buildings, and i work all day, so i have no strength or time to go to somewhere, i play wow and i like to just feel im outside doing something fun and interesting. WoW has been my escape since teenager. I love the nature that i don't have here, and magic. This world of Azeroth can have so much outdoors activities and i would love it. Make old zones more interesting and more alive. And give us something in return, imagine a outdoor activity while leveling could give for example extra XP. A max level could have some food for free, some with actual stats for your current level or something like that.

I really love buffs, one of the things that made me come back to broken shore in legion, was the buffs, one of them letting me be mounted while herbing etc. No need to buy stirrups to apply on the mount. Those buffs can be really great for you. And you will want to get them.
    Last edited by Shakana; 2019-12-11 at 06:16 AM.

You are supposed to pay more and ask less, not the other wayyyy...

- Fix hairs to appear on helms such as hoods
    - Fix Hair to not clip through tmog

These 2 items. Like the gnome girl in the snowglobe, it can be done.

Also, wizard beards for humans and other races.