10+ Year Old Account

WoW Classic - Patch 1.13.3 Known Issues, Firelands Timewalking Raid, Raid Testing

WoW Classic - Patch 1.13.3 Known Issues List - 12/11/2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Greetings and welcome to WoW Classic patch 1.13.3!

Below is a list of known issues for WoW Classic patch 1.13.3. Please note that this list is not comprehensive and is not a complete depiction of what we’re aware of, but a sampling of issues we believe players may encounter with some regularity. We hope to have fixes to these issues in place soon, but we cannot promise when or if any individual bug will be fixed.

• Battlegrounds
      • Alterac Valley: The Frostwolf Battle Standard and Stormpike Battle Standard are currently using models that do not match Original WoW
      • Warsong Gulch: The particle effects projected from the Alliance Flag are too bright
    • User Interface
      • The “Toggle Keyring” option is missing from the Keybinds menu
      • The Oozeling’s Disgusting Aura does not display a debuff in the character’s debuff tray
    • System Settings
      • Certain PCs may incorrectly default to integrated graphics adapters
        • Workaround: Open the System Menu via the Escape key and select System -> Advanced -> Graphics Card and select the correct GPU

Lastly, please also note that we do not list any issues here that we are aware of that could be considered exploitative, and as per the forums Code of Conduct, we would ask you not to post information in this forum about any potential exploits that you have discovered. If you believe you’ve found an exploit, please email hacks@blizzard.com directly with the relevant details.

Thank you!

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Monday's Honor ?
    We’ve found a process bug that caused a window of time where Honor appeared to go uncounted, and we’re repairing the missing honor. After the repair:
    • If you got fewer rank points than you should have, we’ll increase your amount up to where you should be.
    • If you got more than you should have, we’ll won’t change your amount.

And of course, we’re working to fix the bug. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Marks of Honor Are Lasting Way Too Long in the Mail
    We’re working on a hotfix for this issue. After the hotfix is applied and certain servers are restarted, we’re going to try to modify your mail so that anyone who has these will not be able to carry them over into the next week.

And going forward, new Marks of Honor in the mail will have a 24-hour expiration.

Thank you for the report! (Official Forums)

Runeblade of Baron Rivendare
    I wanted to take a second and clear up any misconceptions about the nature of this bug fix. The Runeblade of Baron Rivendare neither scaled with +healing nor snapshotted any +healing effects in Original WoW or the 1.12 Reference client. This behavior was a bug that was introduced into WoW Classic. As such, the fix that went into 1.13.3 that removed the +healing benefit and snapshotting restored this item to it’s original 1.12 state.

As this bug is now resolved we will be closing this thread now. As always, thank you for your reports and analysis! (Official Forums)

Step into the Firelands During Cataclysm Timewalking
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Gather your staunchest allies and head into the Firelands raid dungeon to take on the elemental lord Ragnaros and his cohorts—and take on six dungeons from Deathwing’s era— during Cataclysm Timewalking, running December 10–17.

The Firelands is the molten domain forged by the titans to house Ragnaros and his wayward minions. Following Deathwing’s emergence into Azeroth, Ragnaros and his servants surged onto the slopes of Mount Hyjal before being driven back by the sacred mountain’s valiant defenders. Now Ragnaros is rallying his loyalists to defend the Firelands from Azeroth’s champions.

When: The Firelands raid is available throughout the Cataclysm Timewalking event.
    Difficulty: The difficulty is set to Normal and, like any Normal level raid, will not be available through Raid Finder.
    Minimum Level: Players level 86 and above are eligible to participate.
    Bosses: (7) Beth’tilac, Lord Rhyolith, Alysrazor, Shannox, Baleroc, the Gatekeeper, Majordomo Staghelm, Ragnaros

During Cataclysm Timewalking, you can assemble a raid group of between 1 and 30 players to step into the molten domain of Ragnaros. Don’t have a regular group? The Group Finder (I) can help. Create your own group in the Premade Groups section or search for like-minded adventurers.

Dungeons in Cataclysm Timewalking
    Grim Batol
    Don’t be fooled by Grim Batol’s humble exterior; many of this mountain fortress’s desecrated chambers are buried deep in the Twilight Highlands. Once the stronghold of the Wildhammer dwarves, and later seized by orcs as a prison for Alexstrasza, the city is now in the clutches of the Twilight’s Hammer cult.

The Stonecore
    Within the Temple of Earth, locked in the heart of Deepholm, lies the Stonecore. It was inside these caverns that the Twilight’s Hammer toiled over Deathwing, hammering elementium plates to the Dragon Aspect’s body in an attempt to hold his tormented form together. With his renewal complete, Deathwing ascended into Azeroth, shattering the World Pillar and destabilizing the region of Deepholm.

Lost City of theTol’vir
    The Lost City of the Tol’vir is the stronghold of the Neferset, a faction of the cat-like tol’vir who swore fealty to Deathwing in exchange for a cure to the curse of flesh, which had turned their rocky hides to soft skin. With the affliction expunged, the tol’vir have rebelled against the benefactor, although they remain irrevocably twisted and hostile due to the dark pact they made.

The Vortex Pinnacle
    The Vortex Pinnacle exists within the elemental plane of Skywall. Its elegant structures, crowned with bronze and gold, sit atop platforms bridged by pure air. Yet behind its exterior beauty, the pinnacle harbors Neferset tol’vir, as well as Al’Akir the Windlord’s merciless elemental legions. As long as the barrier between Skywall and Azeroth remains open, terror will rain down on Uldum from the skies.

Throne of the Tides
    Deep within the Abyssal Maw’s fathomless expanses lies the Throne of the Tides. From here, the great elemental lord Neptulon the Tidehunter has surveyed and protected his aquatic domain for ages. He now faces his greatest challenge as a force of serpentine naga and malefic faceless ones threaten to depose him, leaving his realm and its secrets ripe for the plundering.

End Time
    One of an infinite number of potential outcomes, this timeway depicts the desolate future of Azeroth should Deathwing fail to be stopped. Nozdormu has identified a powerful anomaly that exists in this moment and bars access to the past—and hope of retrieving the Demon Soul. The powerful creature from out of time lives alone amidst the time-twisted echoes of the past.

Just the Facts
    Your character and items will be scaled down to a power level fitting for the challenge at hand, but bosses will yield loot appropriate for your regular level. Timewalking dungeons also have a chance to drop items that usually drop when you run them on Heroic, and you’ll earn reputation with a faction that is interested in the dungeon. For example, when you Timewalk through The Stonecore, Slabhide could drop the Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake mount for you.

Look for the following all week long: Chronicler Shoopa in Zuldazar and Chronicler Toopa in Boralus have a quest for you. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift- J).
    Quest Requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
    Rewards: Artifact Power and one loot box containing a piece of gear from Normal difficulty The Eternal Palace.

Every Week
    The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.

Raid Testing Schedule - December 13th - December 16th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    On Friday, December 13th, we will be continuing our raid tests in Ny’alotha, the Waking City. After the test is complete we will make the second wing of Looking for Raid available for the weekend.

Friday, December 13th
    The Prophet Skitra - Mythic Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET)
    Halls of Devotion - Looking for Raid Ny’alotha, the Waking City
    14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
    A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)
    Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
    A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.
    Q: How long does testing last?
    A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2019-12-12 at 02:06 AM.

There's been a weekly quest tied to the rep events? >.<

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    There's been a weekly quest tied to the rep events? >.<
    Nah, there is no rep that I am aware of associated with the timewalking, pet battles, pvp or mythic dungeon weeklies. Could always be wrong, but I don't think I am! These quests are not associated with a faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Nah, there is no rep that I am aware of associated with the timewalking, pet battles, pvp or mythic dungeon weeklies. Could always be wrong, but I don't think I am! These quests are not associated with a faction.
    The sentence I alluded to was:

"Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. "

So if there's a quest tied to the bonus rep event, that's news to me.

So is the keyring actually available now or not? Because i did not see it and i'm not sure if it's just my addons or not enabled yet.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    The sentence I alluded to was:

"Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. "

So if there's a quest tied to the bonus rep event, that's news to me.
    You get the quest to complete 20 world quests, which rewards you with 1k war resources I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharper13 View Post
    You get the quest to complete 20 world quests, which rewards you with 1k war resources I believe.
    Ohh, ok. Good thing I wasn't missing out on a shit ton of free rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are they adding these old raids with no rewards or achievements. One piece of ep loot is garbage. The mc and bt ones had cool stuff why do they always put out half assed content.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Why are they adding these old raids with no rewards or achievements. One piece of ep loot is garbage. The mc and bt ones had cool stuff why do they always put out half assed content.
    Might come as a surprise to you,but the point of games is being fun.The raids are turned into timewalking just for the fun of it (Now if it's like Ulduar where they fuck the scaling to a point where it kinda ruins the raid,it won't actually be enjoyable,but that's besides the point)

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Might come as a surprise to you,but the point of games is being fun.The raids are turned into timewalking just for the fun of it (Now if it's like Ulduar where they fuck the scaling to a point where it kinda ruins the raid,it won't actually be enjoyable,but that's besides the point)
    I don't want neither achievements nor gear.They are either unobtainable or replaced soon after.No much point in having them.What i really want is Autfits and weapon skins.I love to colect different Transmogs for my characters!
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

10+ Year Old Account
    no the point of a 15 year old game isn't to have fun its to collect cool loot mounts/pets/tmogs...
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."