Page 1 of 2
LastLast

how much caffeine do you drink per day

how much caffeine do you drink per day?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Nowadays probably 50mg in tea. Used to be about 600mg in espresso

Slim to none, I drink Pepsi Max Cherry once or twice per 3 days, Peach Ice Tea maybe 1 glass every 2 days, and the rest of the time just plain water with ice cubes.

I loooooove coffee, but I can't drink it. It makes my system go bonkers and the "buzz" I get in the frontal lobe is all but pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    how much caffeine do you drink per day?
    2-4 cups of coffee. I found if I use one of those tumblers I drink less coffee when it stays hot all day. I tend more to sip than gulp my coffee

Quite a lot, but during the weekends I'll only have some if I'm out during the day, which is not that often.

6 cups of coffee regular coffee. Which I think is 24 ounces. Which I think is about 600mg.

One coffee in the morning and probably one and maybe a rare second soda in a day. Whatever that is.

I've stopped drinking coffee all together. Now I just take a 200mg caffeine pill in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't, the only drink I have is water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One mug of coffee in the morning after I get up. And none rest of the day.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

2 to 4 cups of black coffee in the morning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice
    Now I just take a 200mg caffeine pill in the morning.
    That is what I'd prefer to do, but the darned things aren't common here and they're even hard to order.

I've got a sleep disorder at more than three times the severe rate and chronic hypersomnia. I'll drink decent coffee or good tea as a treat to be enjoyed, but for just clawing my way through a day I've settled on Nescafe instant. Since I can't get caffeine tablets, the instant lets me control my intake a bit better. On a good day I'll start with four scoops and that will get me through to the afternoon and another four scoops. A bad day will start with six, with 4-6 more to get me out the door and 4-6 in the afternoon. On days that my schedule will allow it, I go lighter on the instant and indulge myself with a nap and perhaps a nice cup of tea that I can enjoy for several steepings.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Barely any caffeine consumption over here.

Just one cup of tea when I get home from work, that's it.

2-3 coffee drinks almost every day and an energy drink can or two while at work. Sometimes I'll drink coffee later in the evening when binge gaming (like tommorow on new PoE update).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

24 oz of coffee a day. I think that translates to about 300mgs of caffeine each day.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

5+ Year Old Account
    Generally I just drink one cup of coffee, I have no idea how to measure the caffeine in it.
    On a day where I feel like putting in my naughty pants, I may have two.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nothing crazy. At least a cup of coffee every morning though. I almost never skip that. Straight/black, no cream or sugar.

The rest throughout the day is from soft drinks, but I don't drink those as much as I used to. I might have a can of Dr. Pepper or something with lunch. Maybe one more if I'm dealing with a more stressful day at work than usual.

If I have to work an unusually long shift at work or something, I might have another cup of coffee later evening. But usually, the one cup of coffee in the morning and one can of some Coke/Pepsi product with lunch is usually about the extent of it.

I used to drink Red Bull/Monster type drinks in my teenage days, but I can't handle them anymore. I don't know what it is about them, but I just feel...bad for a while (it's honestly kind of hard to describe) after drinking one. Like shaky, paranoid, just overall bad. I stopped energy drinks in my early 20's and haven't touched one since (I'm 34 now) because of how they started making me feel. I know it's not the caffeine, because I have no problems with coffee or other caffeinated beverages.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-12-13 at 03:56 PM.

Two to three 12-oz cups, though I may mix it up with a cappuccino if I'm feeling spicy.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    Barely any caffeine consumption over here.

Just one cup of tea when I get home from work, that's it.
    Don't underestimate that, it might be between half to a quarter depending on the tea compared to coffe, but it's still a daily intake.

I have to admit I thought it would be alot less than it actually is. This might explain why I have problems going to bed early, since I usually brew a kettle after coming home from work, as I only drink water throughout the day otherwise and enjoy some flavor in my free time. Because I prefer black teas that means I'm in it with over 17mg/100ml according to some tea wiki.

Apparently my second choice green tea comes in with 10mg/100ml but suppsedly works slower due to tanning agents.

For reference, coffe supposedly comes in with 40mg/100ml according to google.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-12-13 at 05:54 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.