Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I like customization. I like adding flavor to my own characters.
    But hey, nothing wrong if you like playing with a clone army where everyone looks the same.
    You should play Diablo 3, theres no character customization there

Go. Be happy
    I love the "you don't want the same things as I do from the game, so go play a different game" stance. I'll never understand why people like you think everyone must agree with you, maybe I lack the narcissism necessary.

People are allowed to like different things about a video game. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    WoW is a MMORPG. It's all about character progression, and customization is literally part of that. You're really stretching this out to be "right" ... Sad.
    This is the worst take yet. How can you conflate "progression" with the literal creation of your character? There's more "progression" in collecting transmogs and pets which WoW has tens of thousands of than there is in "progressing" through several pointless character appearance options. By the way, if we're just saying things and pretending they're true, then "WoW is a [sic] MMORPG. It's all about raiding, and reducing server load is literally part of that.".

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    This is the worst take yet. How can you conflate "progression" with the literal creation of your character? There's more "progression" in collecting transmogs and pets which WoW has tens of thousands of than there is in "progressing" through several pointless character appearance options. By the way, if we're just saying things and pretending they're true, then "WoW is a [sic] MMORPG. It's all about raiding, and reducing server load is literally part of that.".
    You show just how clueless you are to MMORPGs, especially since you think this is exclusive to character creation. MMORPGs are about character customization, from appearance to stats. It's literally about role playing.

Perhaps you should stick to FPSes, which actually purely about repeating the same maps and of system performance.