Dragon Roar bug?

So I just recently boosted a 120 warrior and was practicing my DPS rotation on the raid target dummy and noticed that my Dragon Roar talent was doing more than 50% of my total damage.

I can reproduce it 50% of the time and have the steps to make it happen but it doesn't always happen.

I thought at first it was a UI bug with Details. So I installed Recount as well, but both add-on show the same Dragon Roar total damage.

Is this by design or did I find a bug?

My total item level is 407 and I'm still using the default weapons they give you when you boost a new character.

https://imgur.com/a/md8OBh8

The aoe is most likely hitting either a critter or a low level target dummy, causing the damage scaling from stat squish forever ago to come into play.

Yeah that makes sense, thanks for clearing that up LOL

Yeah your top hit is 1.6million with a crit high of 3.3 million check the targets you killed to see if a rat ran by

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    Yeah your top hit is 1.6million with a crit high of 3.3 million check the targets you killed to see if a rat ran by
    Damn, foiled again by Mr. Rat!

OT: It can be tough to find a dummy that's isolated but they do exist OP.

PS: Heck you for getting a Razor Coral and Dredger so soon after boost /s
    Last edited by DazManianDevil; 2019-12-13 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Added salt :3

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Damn, foiled again by Mr. Rat!

OT: It can be tough to find a dummy that's isolated but they do exist OP.

PS: Heck you for getting a Razor Coral and Dredger so soon after boost /s
    Ones in Boralus are good or Ironforge