Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
8
9
10
11
12
20
... LastLast
  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Investigated and jailed for what? Having political beliefs that don't align with yours? This practice is relatively common in third world countries. God help us.
    Trump confessed to bribery you fucking troll and there is rock solid proof and evidence that most of the higher ups in his administration were involved in that crime and in the attempted cover up. They are all traitors to the United States and the Constitution they were put into office or their positions to uphold. The few people willing to stand up against them are being demonized and threatened. You people really and truly are deplorables and you can all go get fucked.

    Anyone defending this crap at this point are NOT doing so to be a good citizen they are doing so to harm the United States. Everything Skoe has said about you Trump supporters rings truer more than ever in the past few weeks.
    Last edited by xanzul; 2019-12-14 at 12:59 AM.

  2. #182
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    27,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Yeah, I don't think fucking McConnel gets to complain about that.
    That's what I don't get. How does McConnell complain about Democrat "obstruction" without literally exploding into atoms from the cognitive dissonance?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is what they say as well... thank you for demoing that picture... heh...
    One side thinks impeachment is unconstitutional and that Trump should get a third term in office.

    The other side actually read the fucking document.

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Lock 'em up! Lock 'em all up! /s

    Our country is so fucking screwed.
    It is screwed because of people like you.

  4. #184
    The Undying Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    38,793
    Honestly that is up to the Senate, but personally, I am proud to be a Democrat and prouder that this POS in the White House is in impeached, as for the future I am ready for it whatever may come, war or division, I am not ok with bowing to this or Trump supporters complete betrayal of the Constitution and the very foundations of the country they claim to be proud of.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  5. #185
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    surprisingly they haven't yet gone after him for colluding with the reptilians that live at Antarctica.
    Lol! Good one.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Personally I am hoping for measures more forceful and decisive than impeachment.
    Everyone wants forceful and decisive action, until it's taken against them by someone they don't support, then it's horrible.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Lock 'em up! Lock 'em all up! /s

    Our country is so fucking screwed.
    We need to lock up criminals. This is how you run a civil country.

    Add onto that any crimes against humanity for the border crisis situation and any war crimes for some of the shit he's pulling overseas.

    Any law, if he or any one in his administration has broken the law, lock them up.

    When the idiots on the right were chanting "Lock her up!" it was just a slogan. No crimes were committed, Hillary didn't go to jail. Case closed. They can scream it all they want at their white nationalist rallies but it doesn't change the fact. Crimes should be investigated and criminals should go to jail. I don't care what political party they belong to.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    It is screwed because of people like you.
    Exactly. The GOP spent 8 years investigating Obama and his administration and they've had control of the DOJ for nearly 4 years. If Obama and Hillary committed crimes, throw them in jail. If anyone else in their administration committed crimes. Throw them in jail.

    To date, the Obama administration has remained pretty much spotless and it absolutely drives these right-wingnuts insane because it blows up their "but both sides" narrative.



    The investigations and subsequent jail time members of the criminal GOP need to serve isn't because of politics, it's because they're a criminal organization at this point.

  8. #188
    The Undying Themius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    34,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Everyone wants forceful and decisive action, until it's taken against them by someone they don't support, then it's horrible.
    Says the person quite literally trying their hardest to ignore blatant constitutional issues.

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    But this is your perspective... to Trump supporters he is the most honest president they can remember... and has done a lot of what he promised to do...

    Trump could be the most honest president in modern history
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ede_story.html
    Your source, is a fucking moron that writes an opinion piece, that has NO FACTUAL BASIS TO IT? Are you fucking high? Trump literally has over 14,000 recorded lies.

  10. #190
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Depends on who you ask.

    President Trump Says He's Israel's Best Friend in the White House: 'I Kept My Promises'
    https://time.com/5746081/trump-israe...ises-comments/

    The Evangelicals love him...as do many Orthodox Jews.
    Remember when he called American Jews disloyal?

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Depends on who you ask.

    President Trump Says He's Israel's Best Friend in the White House: 'I Kept My Promises'
    https://time.com/5746081/trump-israe...ises-comments/

    The Evangelicals love him...as do many Orthodox Jews.
    Here's the thing it doesn't matter what people think. A lot of Trump's lies aren't just policy disagreements they are straight up lies.

    If I tell people I shit out a 50lb gold nugget and 30% believe me it doesn't mean my claim could be true it means 30% of people are guilble

  12. #192
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Quarantine and Chill
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    To Israel... yes, and they are... from a certain perspective.
    Cool; that perspective is insane and people who believe it are objectively wrong.
    Elizabeth Warren is the neighbor in the horror movie who drives by the haunted house and is like “hey guys seems bad in there want to come with me?” and America is the family that’s like “nah it’s probably not that bad there were only chainsaw noises in the night that one time!”

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Says the person quite literally trying their hardest to ignore blatant constitutional issues.
    I haven't ignored anything as I haven't been involved in this shitshow. I was pointing out folks like the one I quoted always support the concept of political violence until someone with another ideology directs violence towards them.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

  14. #194
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    To Israel... yes, and they are... from a certain perspective.
    You realize how insane and antisemitic that statement is?

  15. #195
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    No. As Rabbis say that themselves. There is a reason he gets cheered at by conservative Jews and Christians.
    'You are Jewish therefore you must support the Israeli government or you are a traitor"

    Is so incredibly antisemitic.

  16. #196
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    18,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You can be an "honest" person; or a person that lies through the teeth and be honest about who he/she is... a lier...

    Sometimes people appreciate that there is no pretense. That, to people that say he is honest, is what they usually mean... they know he is a lier, exaggerator, etc, etc... he makes it obvious.
    wow..... Thats some real twisting of words.......
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    No. As Rabbis say that themselves. There is a reason he gets cheered at by conservative Jews and Christians.
    Why would that matter? his approval rating among the Jewish community is abysmal as for Christians you may not want to be happy about that.

    TRUMP WILL START THE END OF THE WORLD, CLAIM EVANGELICALS WHO SUPPORT HIM

  18. #198
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Great, what did he say would happen?
    Your own shadow follows you all around, Connal.

    I don’t look down on anyone here. I do however think people are wrong to attack whole groups of people because they don’t vote like they do.
    You definitely look down your nose at people. And you berating the left for needing to cooperate and compromise more, then you say this... just lmao.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  19. #199
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    You can view me any way you wish. I know what I feel though. *shrug*
    *Shrugs* As long as you realize you're just as radical if not more so than those you look down your nose at, as well as the people you seem to support vs those you berate you have very contradictory stances on, then at least you're self aware.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  20. #200
    So it is pretty much guaranteed the that President will be re-elected, hopefully the scum/traitors that have tried to remain in power will be prosecuted and jailed with much reeing from the lemmings that follow them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •