Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    While I agree, I also cant see myself enjoying the game without flying. I like convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    The most honest pro flying response I have seen in a while. No BS arguments there.
    Why, is it super honest because he agrees with you?

This is also true, without any BS arguments but you decide to flat out ignore this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    It isn't. Instanced PVP which allows players to engage in pvp inside a competetive and fair environment to progress their character through better equipment and higher rankins.

What was left of world pvp were the bad players who are predominantly interested in easy victories against low-level, outnumbered or pure pve players. This is why Blizzard has to actually bribe people who are leveling or are purely into pve without any interest in pvp to engage in warmode.

I think wpvp is overall bad, because it just encourages toxic griefing and bad players overestimating their own skills. PVE is better in this regard, nobody will feel like some super elite player for killing Azshara in lfr.

They should have added Flying PVP combat with mounts that can be geared and equipped with weapons and spells. You know, Dragons breathing fire/ice etc ete, rockets, guns . Ground mounts with anti air defenses . Blizzard just missed many opportunities with mounts

- - - Updated - - -

The most honest pro flying response I have seen in a while. No BS arguments there.
    Flying added depth and a sense of freedom to the RPG. It made traveling easier thus keeping you engaged in the game longer. It made doing chores like farming optimal that in turn increased the economy . You just dont like it because it allowed weaker players a way to escape your ganking. Working as intended .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I heard of this game that focuses on pvp, has very similar graphics, and doesn't have flying.

It's called Fortnite.

LUL retail wPvP LUL
    Lets be real, wPvP is not a real thing since WotLK :P It was in life support in TBC, after TBC it just died :P

More complex = More bugs = Less fun.

I will say it once again,

Just because u think wpvp is toxic doesn’t mean that everyone is.

The only valid argument that pro flyers have is that it’s convenient. So far, i didn’t see a single valid argument aside from this.

Some people went even as far as saying that flying makes the world feel alive.
    It being convenient is an important argument, if this convenience is depeserately needed to enjoy the content. Fact is, the current design of the world and of world content isn't really favoring grounded travel. The map is big and messy and many zones force you into inconvenient and annoying detours to reach your world quests which you at some point repeat over and over again. Especially reaching Champions of Azeroth quests without flying is just inconvenient and not fun. There is nothing to do on the map, outside of running from one world quest to another. Grounded travel doesn't even allow you to fully apprepriate the scenery of a zone.

Quote Originally Posted by pinelakias View Post
    LUL retail wPvP LUL
    Lets be real, wPvP is not a real thing since WotLK :P It was in life support in TBC, after TBC it just died :P
    And BC tried real hard to make PvP a thing, with PvP objectives in all the low-mid lvl zones (minus BEM which is just a mess).
    "This world is a prison!"

Tanks are immortal, dk immortal, dh immortal actually everything aside arms and rogue is pretty much immortal. Flying is least problem in wpvp