Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that wasn't all the way back in vanilla
    Yes it was, it was in the user manual that shipped with WoW in 2004.

and it was specifically said "female human" mage.
    No, it was specifically said exactly what I posted, it says "Jaina Proudmoore is the most powerful human sorceress alive", word for word, in the manual that shipped with the game in 2004.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2019-12-14 at 06:44 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Yes it was, it was in the user manual that shipped with WoW in 2004.

No, it was specifically said exactly what I posted, it says "Jaina Proudmoore is the most powerful human sorceress alive", word for word, in the manual that shipped with the game in 2004.
    broke mine out to read it, it does.

but didn't someone from blizzard specifically say female human? also, she's never been shown to be omega-powerful before bfa. a random belf mook slapped her spells away like they were nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    she started to communicate with demons and sargeras. there's no way she wasn't using fel after being so enraptured by sargeras' power.
    Except that, again, she has never been seen using the fel. We've seen her cast a grand total of 3 spells in lore, prior to her transformation: a mana shield, Luminosity (another shield) and an arcane spell that turned people into puppets.

Wether she could couldn't, we don't know, as she barely did any magic herself, despite her potency. And all she did once being ensnared by Sargeras was demand progress reports and prepare herself to be Sargeras' bride.