Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Lich King Bolvar vs Mannoroth

Who would win? Battle takes place on a neutral location.

LK Bolvar with an undead army easily. It takes 1 hammer to the head while he's distracted by minions to make him go boom.

1v1 or either side having an army?

Honest 1v1 mannoroth most likely as mannoroth said he would love to face cenarius again but rarely shows up which imblies they have fought before and are of equal strenght or mannoroth was stronger.

While LK arthas most likely the strongest LK was stated to lose to lei shen and it took lei shen 30 days to beat xuen.

Comparing xuen and cenarius here.... Cenarius is the son of the strongest wild Malorne and cenarius mother is one of the only true deitys elune meaning he is most likely stronger than xuen atleast and is comperable to his father.

Even Arthas couldn't defeat Mannoroth, lol

Mannoroth hands down. Bolvar is a pussy who can't even take on Sylvanas with his potentially limitless undead army

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolgor View Post
    Who would win? Battle takes place on a neutral location.
    Mannoroth ofc, poor iceboi is pathetically weak. Even an old fart like Saurfang managed to scratch Sylvanas Sue, whereas iceboi was completely dominated.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Hard to say because Mannoroth is best known for being taken down by an orc with a single attack, but Bolvar doesn't exactly have a lot of battle feats either as LK. The only fight he's been in as LK was losing to Maw Powered Sylvanas.

1 vs 1 Mannoroth very easy actually.
    If LK Bolvar has his army it might be come more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    Hard to say because Mannoroth is best known for being taken down by an orc with a single attack, but Bolvar doesn't exactly have a lot of battle feats either as LK. The only fight he's been in as LK was losing to Maw Powered Sylvanas.
    We have that same orc soloing Cenarius(according to chronicles 3) with double doze of mannoroths blood.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Even Arthas couldn't defeat Mannoroth, lol
    Arthas likely couldn't defeat half the raid bosses we fight when both at full power. People just like to inflate his power for some reason.

Mannaroth, hell I'd argue that he'd be arthas too. You need a certain amount of speed/power/durability to beat pit lords and he was the strongest of his kind beyond that. Hell Illidan needed several people to just restrain Magtheridon and he was easily better than every lich king thus far.

I disagree about him being able to do anything with his army either. Bolvar doesn't have anything as far as I am aware that could even put him down long enough to get a fatal headshot, the fight will end roughly the same as SL cinematic did.
    Last edited by UnluckyAmateur; 2019-12-15 at 06:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

both of them are pussies.

Mannoroth is as featless as he gets.

Bolvar is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Arthas likely couldn't defeat half the raid bosses we fight when both at full power. People just like to inflate his power for some reason.
    People or Blizzard? Because when he merged with The Lich King, Blizzard touted his power as God-like, and that he had become the most powerful being walking on Azeroth. The discussion usually veers into "well, LK Arthas' power comes from raising the dead, but one on one he's not that skilled." I beg to differ. He took on all the same adventurers every other boss prior to ICC did, and he killed us all, something even Kael'thas, Illidan, Lady Vash'j, Yogg-saron, Ragnaros, Onyxia, Nefarian, a nerfed Kil'jaeden, and Malygos to name a few, all extremely powerful lore figures, had fought up to that point could not do. The "heroes" had not died lore-wise against those same characters like they all died to LK Arthas and had to have a miracle Light mass res from Uther to be able to finish Arthas.

I absolutely could see LK Arthas take down Mannoroth, not Bolvar LK, though.

Bolvar stated to be way weaker than Arthas who should be around wild-god level, same as Mannoroth, 1v1 he lose 10 out of 10 easy

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    People or Blizzard? Because when he merged with The Lich King, Blizzard touted his power as God-like, and that he had become the most powerful being walking on Azeroth. The discussion usually veers into "well, LK Arthas' power comes from raising the dead, but one on one he's not that skilled." I beg to differ. He took on all the same adventurers every other boss prior to ICC did, and he killed us all, something even Kael'thas, Illidan, Lady Vash'j, Yogg-saron, Ragnaros, Onyxia, Nefarian, a nerfed Kil'jaeden, and Malygos to name a few, all extremely powerful lore figures, had fought up to that point could not do. The "heroes" had not died lore-wise against those same characters like they all died to LK Arthas and had to have a miracle Light mass res from Uther to be able to finish Arthas.

I constantly stumbled upon this phrase on MMO before, stumbled on forums and elsewhere, but NOBODY and NEVER gave proof that this is so. One day, one man said that they said that Lizzard said that Arthas was the strongest creature in the patch, but there was no proof.
    So. WHERE and WHEN did Blzard say this? On twitter? In the answers of the developers? No, they NOWHERE and NEVER said that.
    Do not claim that you cannot prove
    And the argument about defeated us all is complete stupidity
    Against Kil'Jaeden, we were helped by blue dragons and a solar well avatar, and in the Chronicles they even bluntly said that the heroes could do nothing with Kil'Jaeden and only the intervention of Anvina saved them
    Illidan was almost dead when the heroes came to him(read book about Illidan), Akama helped us and even so the heroes lost, Illidan stunned us and prepared to kill, only Maiev's intervention saved us
    Against Malygos, Alexstrasza and the Red Dragons helped
    Arthas fans are constantly trying to make him stronger than he is. I sympathize, but even Lei Shen at the peak of his strength is stronger than Arthas. Guys like the Aspects, Elemental Lords, Archimonde, Kil'Jaaeden or Mannoroth, will eat Arthas for breakfast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean if Bolvar can keep throwing saronite spikes the size of buildings on Mannoroth like he did to Sylvanas, he wins. Mannoroth can't exactly dodge like she can and he died to an iron star and then an axe to the face.
    The Iron Star did not harm him in any way, it only distracted him for enough time so that Grommash could stick an ax into his head
    So I can well imagine how Mannoroth tanks these spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Fans always want their character to be the strongest

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post

Well, the Lich King lore is probably some of Blizzard's worst. They had the simpleton tool Arthas kill off the lich king with any sort of intelligence, and then they replaced both of those with Joe Random Bolvar.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

5+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious people calling bolvar a “pussie”

Living life as basically a charred corpse and choosing a life of self damning to keep scourge in check. Such a weak person right.

Not to mention all he accomplished before he was burned alive then captured/tortured and after all that still kept his sanity.

So yea he’s such a weak person.
    Last edited by TigTone; 2019-12-16 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Bolvar has to do is hit him with one of those massive ice spears and he wins. Assuming he has the full DK kit his anti magic abilities should protect him from Mannoroth's magic.

People dump on him for losing to Sylvanas but Sylvanas has been plotting to defeat the Lich King for a long time and she has been super charged by death magic.

Lich King Arthas would make quick work of Mannoroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    All Bolvar has to do is hit him with one of those massive ice spears and he wins. Assuming he has the full DK kit his anti magic abilities should protect him from Mannoroth's magic.

People dump on him for losing to Sylvanas but Sylvanas has been plotting to defeat the Lich King for a long time and she has been super charged by death magic.

Lich King Arthas would make quick work of Mannoroth.
    And of course you can prove it all
    I have been seeing your posts on the forum for a long time and your fanboyism in Arthas and DK does not cause anything at all except the desire to advise you to start studying the lore

Bolvar Lich-King wins.

With Magic:Bolvar’s magic fighting skills are superior to that of Mannoroth’s magic fighting skills(I took the magic fighting powers of the characters from the Shadowlands and Warlords of Draenor trailers.).
    Without magic: Bolvar Lich King must defeat Mannoroth without magic, since Mannoroth was twice killed by a mortal warrior.