Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    Its has being usually being in lore that "hard modes" or "special achs" are canon like mythic archimonde or gamon surviving in SoO.

Well he has the same powers as Aegwynn had as Guardian and she Medivh had seen legions plan before being revived and he explained them to Aegwynn and her experience with legion would give what she said pretty huge weigh as she suggested medivh would deal with legion also the point is that guardian powers of medivh are stronger than LK.

Her anger drove her not that dragon really helped him as blue Dragon was outmatched and easily defeated.

Nathrezim posessed death magic pretty well as they use in WotA and well not really as well as LK but well enought they managed to go shadowlands and steal plate of the Damned and helm of dominion from the maw and even escape from there. So powerwise Aegwynn would most likely have experience on death magic.
    Which rule? Mythical complexity, which adds new phases, is not the same as before abandoning the help of the Keepers

Aegwynn as a Guardian is stronger than Medivh. Once again. How did you decide that Medivh could solo stop the Legion's invasion? When did the Guardian display such a level of power?

Aegwynn almost lost, the dragon intervened, distracted Sargeras, died, Aegwynn got angry and began to win, yes

Stealing artifacts = / = owning the magic of Death is very good. But the powers of the Lich King are associated with these same artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Lich King Arthas vs. Mannoroth:

Obviously, Blizzard tunes character power level based on importance in the lore
    Best idea, just genius. Thrall>>>>Archimonde?

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Which rule? Mythical complexity, which adds new phases, is not the same as before abandoning the help of the Keepers

Aegwynn as a Guardian is stronger than Medivh. Once again. How did you decide that Medivh could solo stop the Legion's invasion? When did the Guardian display such a level of power?

Aegwynn almost lost, the dragon intervened, distracted Sargeras, died, Aegwynn got angry and began to win, yes

Stealing artifacts = / = owning the magic of Death is very good. But the powers of the Lich King are associated with these same artifacts.

- - - Updated - - -

Best idea, just genius. Thrall>>>>Archimonde?
    You have to specifically talk to the keepers for them to help you and I'm here talking about usually like with Gamon and

By defeating avatar of sargeras who during ToS descriped if KJ infused avatar with the spirit of sargeras once again no power on azeroth could stand against him, guardian defeating first necrolyte and wielder of ultalesh who sargeras saw as a threat.

Also at that point it wouldn't really be that hard for medivhs to stop the lich king at that point.

So? She still managed to use her powers to gain upperhand.

Travelling to shadowlands and to maw and escaping there as its descriped to be nearly impobsible...... yeah you don't need to know death magic to do that..... heck even odyn needed death magic(from a servant of jailer) to see to shadowlands.

You have to specifically talk to the keepers for them to help you and I'm here talking about usually like with Gamon and

By defeating avatar of sargeras who during ToS descriped if KJ infused avatar with the spirit of sargeras once again no power on azeroth could stand against him, guardian defeating first necrolyte and wielder of ultalesh who sargeras saw as a threat.

Also at that point it wouldn't really be that hard for medivhs to stop the lich king at that point.

So? She still managed to use her powers to gain upperhand.

Travelling to shadowlands and to maw and escaping there as its descriped to be nearly impobsible...... yeah you don't need to know death magic to do that..... heck even odyn needed death magic(from a servant of jailer) to see to shadowlands.
    And? Does this somehow change the fact that, according to the canon, the Keepers participated in this battle? How do you imagine this from the point of view of lore? The Keepers decided that the heroes would cope themselves and decided not to participate?

And Krasus believed that the Old Gods would force Sargeras to pray for death. The personal opinion of the characters (especially the simple projection) does not mean anything. Or do you think the Guardian is the most powerful creature on Azeroth? More powerful than Azshara? Elemental Lords? Old Gods?

At what point? At a time when Ner'Zhul had not yet merged with Arthas? Definitely. But what does it have to do with it?

And yet, without a dragon, she was losing.

I did not say that you do not need to know the magic of Death, I said that this does not mean that the Natrezim possess this as well as the Lich King.

mannoroth said he would love to face cenarius again but rarely shows up which imblies they have fought before and are of equal strenght or mannoroth was stronger.
    Or he just talks a lot of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Or he just talks a lot of shit.
    So talking shit to another individual who took part in the war and specifically use the word again..... yeah the word again was chosen specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

And? Does this somehow change the fact that, according to the canon, the Keepers participated in this battle? How do you imagine this from the point of view of lore? The Keepers decided that the heroes would cope themselves and decided not to participate?

And Krasus believed that the Old Gods would force Sargeras to pray for death. The personal opinion of the characters (especially the simple projection) does not mean anything. Or do you think the Guardian is the most powerful creature on Azeroth? More powerful than Azshara? Elemental Lords? Old Gods?

At what point? At a time when Ner'Zhul had not yet merged with Arthas? Definitely. But what does it have to do with it?

And yet, without a dragon, she was losing.

I did not say that you do not need to know the magic of Death, I said that this does not mean that the Natrezim possess this as well as the Lich King.
    Said were that they joined the battle? Chronicle 3 doesn't mention it and it fall yogg was told in page 183 doesn't mention any other keeper than loken.

Given how little experience krasus had of legion during WotA or the old gods it would differ alot. I would place Guardian Aegwynn above azshara.

Well by destroying the LK it would have destroyed the legions invasion plans as it wasn't specified how he could have stopped them.

And when she became angry she was dominating with her own power.

Well nazthrezim didn't poses fel magic aswell as avatar of sargeras but she still gained experience on battling them.

So talking shit to another individual who took part in the war and specifically use the word again..... yeah the word again was chosen specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

Said were that they joined the battle? Chronicle 3 doesn't mention it and it fall yogg was told in page 183 doesn't mention any other keeper than loken.

Given how little experience krasus had of legion during WotA or the old gods it would differ alot. I would place Guardian Aegwynn above azshara.

Well by destroying the LK it would have destroyed the legions invasion plans as it wasn't specified how he could have stopped them.

And when she became angry she was dominating with her own power.

Well nazthrezim didn't poses fel magic aswell as avatar of sargeras but she still gained experience on battling them.
    The Chronicles say the Night Elves joined the Alliance?
    Does the Aegwynn's projection directly know the powers of all creatures on Azeroth? And I think that Azshara is much stronger

Again. Where is it indicated that he could stop them alone? She simply OFFERED him to use her power. This does not mean that he really could.

I know. This does not mean that dragon intervention does not mean anything.

Because before that she had been fighting with demons for a long time, and the Guardians are prepared precisely for confronting to fel.

The Chronicles say the Night Elves joined the Alliance?
    Does the Aegwynn's projection directly know the powers of all creatures on Azeroth? And I think that Azshara is much stronger

Again. Where is it indicated that he could stop them alone? She simply OFFERED him to use her power. This does not mean that he really could.

I know. This does not mean that dragon intervention does not mean anything.

Because before that she had been fighting with demons for a long time, and the Guardians are prepared precisely for confronting to fel.
    So whats your point? do you have any official source which confirms they did join?

Well no most likely but given that how "oh shit" people were from sargerases soul being inside illlidan him being back inside the actual avatar should be alot more dangerous.

Well given that he could go kill ner'zhul lk inside frozen throne the invasion would be stopped alone by medivh.

Well WotA placed azshara who had well of eternity bellow Arch and KJ given the power buff n'zoth gave her and n'zoth knowing of her treacherous behaviour its unlikely that azshara was on the level of sargerases avatar Aegwynn fought in northrend.

Well dragon was more of emotional tiping point than anything and Aegwynn dominating sargerases using guardian powers and his own powers against only Aegwynns only powers and we DW from day of the dragon saying something to direction that only human deathwing wouldn't really like to face was medivh and most likely talking about the sargeras corrupted one and you would agree DW was stronger than azshara?

Guardians aren't really prepared to face equal power or more arcane than they have meaning Aegwynn didn't either have enough experience and we have Aegwynns teacher defeating an necrolyte using death magic who sargeras considered a threat so knowledge gained from that would have being in the Aegwynns knowledge and by that most likely Medivhs aswell.

So whats your point? do you have any official source which confirms they did join?

Well no most likely but given that how "oh shit" people were from sargerases soul being inside illlidan him being back inside the actual avatar should be alot more dangerous.

Well given that he could go kill ner'zhul lk inside frozen throne the invasion would be stopped alone by medivh.

Well WotA placed azshara who had well of eternity bellow Arch and KJ given the power buff n'zoth gave her and n'zoth knowing of her treacherous behaviour its unlikely that azshara was on the level of sargerases avatar Aegwynn fought in northrend.

Well dragon was more of emotional tiping point than anything and Aegwynn dominating sargerases using guardian powers and his own powers against only Aegwynns only powers and we DW from day of the dragon saying something to direction that only human deathwing wouldn't really like to face was medivh and most likely talking about the sargeras corrupted one and you would agree DW was stronger than azshara?

Guardians aren't really prepared to face equal power or more arcane than they have meaning Aegwynn didn't either have enough experience and we have Aegwynns teacher defeating an necrolyte using death magic who sargeras considered a threat so knowledge gained from that would have being in the Aegwynns knowledge and by that most likely Medivhs aswell.
    That is, the Night Elves are NOT members of the Alliance? Just great

AND? What's next? This does not mean that he is stronger than everyone on Azeroth.

And he, of course, easily, alone, will cope with both the natrezymes themselves, who guard NerZul, and with all the undead in Northrend.

This is just a stream of thoughts that are not interconnected, from which you somehow concluded that Azshara is weaker than the Avatar.

I have no idea why you wrote all this, because it’s hard for me to understand you, but yes, Deathwing is stronger than Azshara and so what? Please, please do not refer to this stupid quote from Deathwing. It says only that he did not want to meet with Medivh, and not that he was terribly afraid of him. And this quote was in a 2001 book, when the concept of Aspects and their powers were not fully developed.

I agree. Well, maybe Aegwynn is stronger than the Lich King.

That is, the Night Elves are NOT members of the Alliance? Just great

AND? What's next? This does not mean that he is stronger than everyone on Azeroth.

And he, of course, easily, alone, will cope with both the natrezymes themselves, who guard NerZul, and with all the undead in Northrend.

This is just a stream of thoughts that are not interconnected, from which you somehow concluded that Azshara is weaker than the Avatar.

I have no idea why you wrote all this, because it’s hard for me to understand you, but yes, Deathwing is stronger than Azshara and so what? Please, please do not refer to this stupid quote from Deathwing. It says only that he did not want to meet with Medivh, and not that he was terribly afraid of him. And this quote was in a 2001 book, when the concept of Aspects and their powers were not fully developed.

I agree. Well, maybe Aegwynn is stronger than the Lich King.
    I meant that do you have source which confirms the keepers joined the battle against Yogg-saron?

Well hard to say overall.

So few Nathrezims can defeat a Guardiang easily and what we know there were 5 nathrezim(Tichondrius, Mal'Ganis, Balnazzar, Detheroc, and Varimathras) and Guarding the lich king and medivh most likely could cast similiar ritual which illidan did which nearly destroyed the lich king and at that point when Aegwynn and medivh spoke war of the spider kingdom hadn't even happened yet meaning scourge didn't really have total control over the northrend and the nearly lost to nerubians and only with the help from these dreadlords did they manage to win so fast actions unleashing all the powers of the guardiangs he most likely could.

Azshara with the well weaker than archimonde, N'zoth wouldn't give azshara as huge a boost as he gave DW as azshara was always disloyal and at the same time she lost the well meaning her power growth wouldn't place her above archimonde or KJ and its most likely avatar of sargeras is on their level if not stronger and Aegwynn managed to defeat the avatar of sargeras.

So? it really doesn't matter if its old as long as its not said to be not canon or implied by other sources to be not canon and it tells alot about medivh not wanting to meet him as DW doesn't really have this reaction towards anyone else.

Well good.

I meant that do you have source which confirms the keepers joined the battle against Yogg-saron?

Well hard to say overall.

So few Nathrezims can defeat a Guardiang easily and what we know there were 5 nathrezim(Tichondrius, Mal'Ganis, Balnazzar, Detheroc, and Varimathras) and Guarding the lich king and medivh most likely could cast similiar ritual which illidan did which nearly destroyed the lich king and at that point when Aegwynn and medivh spoke war of the spider kingdom hadn't even happened yet meaning scourge didn't really have total control over the northrend and the nearly lost to nerubians and only with the help from these dreadlords did they manage to win so fast actions unleashing all the powers of the guardiangs he most likely could.

Azshara with the well weaker than archimonde, N'zoth wouldn't give azshara as huge a boost as he gave DW as azshara was always disloyal and at the same time she lost the well meaning her power growth wouldn't place her above archimonde or KJ and its most likely avatar of sargeras is on their level if not stronger and Aegwynn managed to defeat the avatar of sargeras.

So? it really doesn't matter if its old as long as its not said to be not canon or implied by other sources to be not canon and it tells alot about medivh not wanting to meet him as DW doesn't really have this reaction towards anyone else.

Well good.
    This is a joke? Is there a source that indicates that they did NOT enter the battle?

Lol what, is it hard to say? Avatar of Sargeras can be stronger than all others on Azeroth? Amazing

5 natrezymes, among which there was the strongest Natrezim, which even Illidan could not defeat without the power of the Skull of Gul'Dan. No, re-read the Chronicles, Medivh returned after the Spider War. And I don’t understand why we are arguing about this stupidity. Prove to me that Medivh is stronger than the Lich King at the peak of his powers.

There has never been a much weaker one. It simply said that only Archimonde and Sargeras were stronger than her. The difference between her and Archimonde was not called. I also do not understand why you suddenly decided that you know what N'zot wants. Xavius ​​after losing the Source and gaining the power of Nzot became much stronger than when he was a magician. Buff Nzoth >>> Source

Lol Well, of course, Medivh is so strong that Deathwing is afraid of him. The only reason he could be afraid of Medivh is because he could have assumed that Medivh might break his plates (as Khadgar would later do) and that’s all. In a direct battle, Medivh has no chance against Deathwing.

This is not your merit.

This is a joke? Is there a source that indicates that they did NOT enter the battle?

Lol what, is it hard to say? Avatar of Sargeras can be stronger than all others on Azeroth? Amazing

5 natrezymes, among which there was the strongest Natrezim, which even Illidan could not defeat without the power of the Skull of Gul'Dan. No, re-read the Chronicles, Medivh returned after the Spider War. And I don’t understand why we are arguing about this stupidity. Prove to me that Medivh is stronger than the Lich King at the peak of his powers.

There has never been a much weaker one. It simply said that only Archimonde and Sargeras were stronger than her. The difference between her and Archimonde was not called. I also do not understand why you suddenly decided that you know what N'zot wants. Xavius ​​after losing the Source and gaining the power of Nzot became much stronger than when he was a magician. Buff Nzoth >>> Source

Lol Well, of course, Medivh is so strong that Deathwing is afraid of him. The only reason he could be afraid of Medivh is because he could have assumed that Medivh might break his plates (as Khadgar would later do) and that’s all. In a direct battle, Medivh has no chance against Deathwing.

This is not your merit.
    Well the achievement and the special achievements have usually being canon like Gamon surviving and we haven't had chronicles 3 mention them taking part which leaves is pretty open but as those are all we really have its more than likely that they didn't take part in it as with that legion we could take icc buff given to us by Garrosh and varian to be canon aswell.

Well its hard to say.

Illidan fought equally against arthas before that and powerwise arthas was alot weaker than Uther as Arthas had abuse uthers age and how slow a weapon Uthers hammer were and Rise of the LK novel even said that if Uther managed to do one more hit on arthas he would die meaning illidan powerwise was weaker than uther so Illidan needing skull of Gul'dan really isn't that huge as he was pretty weak then. Well having all the guardiang powers and with same powers Scavell defeated individual who sargeras saw as a threat(satial) and we have no indication sargeras never saw LK a threat in anyway.

Well as you see in N'zoth and azsharas relationship from the start and from 8.1.5, 8.2 and 8.3 proves he really never trusted her and we have no indication Xavius was disloyal to n'zoth nor that n'zoth distrusted him.

Prove it that thats what DW meant as nearly anyother mage could have done that.... heck Rhonin could have done that as it was said in BtDP that was one of the first spell taugh in dalaran nor was medivh taught in dalaran so DW would have no knowledge what Medivh was taught even so singeling out medivh for a thing any mage could do makes no sense.

I see.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    LK Bolvar with an undead army easily. It takes 1 hammer to the head while he's distracted by minions to make him go boom.
    Without Frostmourne he can't make more so his army is limited. Mannoroth easy. Bolvar is a bitch, or the Bitch King.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    both of them are pussies.

Mannoroth is as featless as he gets.

Bolvar is the same.
    Bolvar survived being shot with Sylvanas's super op jailer infused arrows multiple times as well as a plague, being burned alive, and continuously tortured by the Lich King who couldn't break him. While Mannoroth died from a single hit with an axe twice. I think on durability alone Bolvar would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Without Frostmourne he can't make more so his army is limited. Mannoroth easy. Bolvar is a bitch, or the Bitch King.
    You do realize he is making Allied races into DK's right?

Well the achievement and the special achievements have usually being canon like Gamon surviving and we haven't had chronicles 3 mention them taking part which leaves is pretty open but as those are all we really have its more than likely that they didn't take part in it as with that legion we could take icc buff given to us by Garrosh and varian to be canon aswell.

Well its hard to say.

Illidan fought equally against arthas before that and powerwise arthas was alot weaker than Uther as Arthas had abuse uthers age and how slow a weapon Uthers hammer were and Rise of the LK novel even said that if Uther managed to do one more hit on arthas he would die meaning illidan powerwise was weaker than uther so Illidan needing skull of Gul'dan really isn't that huge as he was pretty weak then. Well having all the guardiang powers and with same powers Scavell defeated individual who sargeras saw as a threat(satial) and we have no indication sargeras never saw LK a threat in anyway.

Well as you see in N'zoth and azsharas relationship from the start and from 8.1.5, 8.2 and 8.3 proves he really never trusted her and we have no indication Xavius was disloyal to n'zoth nor that n'zoth distrusted him.

Prove it that thats what DW meant as nearly anyother mage could have done that.... heck Rhonin could have done that as it was said in BtDP that was one of the first spell taugh in dalaran nor was medivh taught in dalaran so DW would have no knowledge what Medivh was taught even so singeling out medivh for a thing any mage could do makes no sense.

I see.
    You give one example and suddenly decide that ALL achievements are canon? Although killing the Ancient God is generally something completely different

No, it is not difficult. I don't think the Avatar of Sargeras is stronger than N'Zoth

LOL what? Illidan fought on equal terms with Arthas after 10,000 years in prison, where he could only take 7 steps and could not use magic at all. To say that Illidan was weaker than Arthas or Uther before swallowing the skull of Gul'Dan is complete nonsense. I advise you to go to the Well of Eternity dungeon, where Illidan alone holds back Mannoroth for a long time, while the heroes kill Varo'then

And yet. How did you determine that he gave her less power than the Source? I don’t care about your personal opinion.

First, could you give me this quote again?

I am glad

You give one example and suddenly decide that ALL achievements are canon? Although killing the Ancient God is generally something completely different

No, it is not difficult. I don't think the Avatar of Sargeras is stronger than N'Zoth

LOL what? Illidan fought on equal terms with Arthas after 10,000 years in prison, where he could only take 7 steps and could not use magic at all. To say that Illidan was weaker than Arthas or Uther before swallowing the skull of Gul'Dan is complete nonsense. I advise you to go to the Well of Eternity dungeon, where Illidan alone holds back Mannoroth for a long time, while the heroes kill Varo'then

And yet. How did you determine that he gave her less power than the Source? I don’t care about your personal opinion.

First, could you give me this quote again?

I am glad
    Well Gamon,Ariok, aknor steelbringer and as yogg +0 was hardmorde and tries for the hardest difficulty every mythic last phase like archimonde, Argus, Gul'dan etc. Usually the hardest mode is the canon an I have never seen instance in wow were the hardest mode has being confirmed not to be canon. Also why would it be so far fetched for you? heck heroes defeated C'thun without any help years before so couldn't they Yogg-saron?

Well on imprisoned state as he was then avatar was stronger.

I'm not saying he was weaker but equal and latter on he lost to arthas in northrend after consuming the skull so yeah.... eventhough he was careless but at that moment arthas was still same as he was in ashenvale and I advise you to go check Illidan harbringer were he nearly loses to an average annihilan who was alot weaker than mannoroth.

Well there really isn't any source for it but n'zoth isn't that stupid nor has azshara shown to be really majorly more powerful when she was in WotA and in wc3 manual azshara couldn't even beat malfurion on 1v1 magic duel during WotA.

Not sure if this was the correct quote as my book is in home but "Yet the wizard showed much more defiance than Deathwing had assumed possible. Strong of will, this one. A good thing that he would perish in the course of matters; such strong will bred strong wizards—like Medivh. Only one name among humans had the black leviathan ever respected, and that had been Medivh's. Mad as a goblin—not to mention as unpredictable as one—he had wielded power unbelievable. Not even Deathwing would have faced him willingly." DW descriped the power of medivh as "power unbelievable"
    Last edited by Terongor; 2019-12-19 at 01:23 AM.

Well Gamon,Ariok, aknor steelbringer and as yogg +0 was hardmorde and tries for the hardest difficulty every mythic last phase like archimonde, Argus, Gul'dan etc. Usually the hardest mode is the canon an I have never seen instance in wow were the hardest mode has being confirmed not to be canon. Also why would it be so far fetched for you? heck heroes defeated C'thun without any help years before so couldn't they Yogg-saron?

Well on imprisoned state as he was then avatar was stronger.

I'm not saying he was weaker but equal and latter on he lost to arthas in northrend after consuming the skull so yeah.... eventhough he was careless but at that moment arthas was still same as he was in ashenvale and I advise you to go check Illidan harbringer were he nearly loses to an average annihilan who was alot weaker than mannoroth.

Well there really isn't any source for it but n'zoth isn't that stupid nor has azshara shown to be really majorly more powerful when she was in WotA and in wc3 manual azshara couldn't even beat malfurion on 1v1 magic duel during WotA.

Not sure if this was the correct quote as my book is in home but "Yet the wizard showed much more defiance than Deathwing had assumed possible. Strong of will, this one. A good thing that he would perish in the course of matters; such strong will bred strong wizards—like Medivh. Only one name among humans had the black leviathan ever respected, and that had been Medivh's. Mad as a goblin—not to mention as unpredictable as one—he had wielded power unbelievable. Not even Deathwing would have faced him willingly." DW descriped the power of medivh as "power unbelievable"
    Is it really so hard for you to understand that this is not a separate regime with a separate phase in which the Yogg-Saron knocks out the Keepers or something? This is a completely different case.
    But in any case, yes, it doesn’t matter, because it all started with your stupid comparison with the fact that the heroes defeated Yogg-Saron, could not defeat the Lich King. Both Ancient Gods were far from full strength, much further from their peak than the Lich King.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

He lost to Arthas only because of his self-confidence and desire to play. He could have burned Arthas alive, and he also simply did not expect Arthas to have the strength to strike. And it was not the same Arthas, as in Ashenvale. The Lich King gave Arthas all his remaining strength, Arthas was stronger than ever before. Read the Chronicles.
    This does not negate the fact that he was holding back Mannorot alone, go into the dungeon. He did not almost lose, although he was the pit lord and was able to strike him. And I advise you to read a book about Illidan, where he alone and very easily defeated Magtheridon. He needed the help of others only to bind him, but if he wanted to kill him, he would do it.

That is, Nzot specially does not give Azshara enough strength so that she can free him? Cool. Especially considering that he knew that after he received his freedom, it would not be a threat to him. The WC3 manual is no longer a canon, and it doesn’t matter. It also was not that she could not defeat him, we generally have no idea what the duel was. It only says that they began to fight, but Azshara could not stop him from destroying the portal. This does not mean that he was stronger, it means that he directed his forces to the portal and Azshara did not have time to do anything.

Deathwing would not have met him willingly, but this does not mean that he would have run away from him in horror. Also do not forget that we have no idea how strong Medivh is without Sargeras inside.

Tell me which the wild god stronger than Malorne and prove why
    None of the original wild gods is the strongest or the weakest. There are no sources where it would be written directly. Everything else is the speculation and fiction of the little fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think both without their army are pretty weak. Bolvar had undead army Mannoroth had legion army he was general of burning legion. It depends on their weaknes. If Mannoroth is weak vs cold he could die quick. Bolvar had fire and frost power because of lich and fire power because of dragons fire so he is more powerfull in some way.

Even Arthas couldn't defeat Mannoroth, lol
    This sums it up, Bolvar is less powerful than Arthas, he does not wield FROSTMOURNE. Now Bolvars devotion makes him able to withstand the corruption that is all, he isn't stronger than Arthas let alone Mannoroth.

I get the thought process though in that a simple orc defeated Mannoroth but it was an Orc trained and basically empowered by Mannoroth that took him down. Also let's not forget that it was an Orc also that wounded Sargeras by himself not a human, or any other race known to Azeroth, and he was basically a selfless Orc fighting for all life.

Orc with an axe >> manotorth