Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    "Been there, done that."
    I second this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Never got past 46 on my paladin, couldn't take the monotony anymore, was fun for a good while doe

i stopped around 45. It got boring so fast then rest of my guildmates putting a stop at 30's. Only real thing i want to do is WOTLK... that's way later though...

Don't give a shit about the social dynamics or any of the annoying "RP" shit like ammo, reagents, etc.

The loot system is the best it's ever been, and only got worse every expansion. Even the pre BiS loot hunt is far more interesting than anything offered in BC and up. That's my takeaway from Classic.

if you copied Classic's loot to Retail's gameplay, I would be happy.

I played on private servers for years so i was petty familiar with the core concepts. It's great to finally play without worrying about losing my character, or having to constantly use burner accounts.

Been having a blast, I'll see it all the way through Naxx and whatever is beyond that (which I assume is TBC). I'm glad to be home.

Took a while to level but the journey was fun. End game... is ok, we'll see what BWL looks like.

or if still too long

"feels like home, with the odd reservation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    The loot system is the best it's ever been, and only got worse every expansion. Even the pre BiS loot hunt is far more interesting than anything offered in BC and up. That's my takeaway from Classic.
    I mostly agree. The only issue I have with it is tier sets sucking for a lot of specs/classes. I think the later itemization and specialization of tier sets is better.

I thought it was fun for a bit but am def pretty much over it. Also pretty sure this (Tristan Paredes) is Advertise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dhr6aMJ_1Q&t=53s so that's exciting

You think you do, but you don't is my TLDR.

i dont have a TLDR for classic, classic to me IS a TLDR.

Got to level 36, asked myself why am I doing this again. Quit

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Don't give a shit about the social dynamics or any of the annoying "RP" shit like ammo, reagents, etc.

if you copied Classic's loot to Retail's gameplay, I would be happy.
    You mean with things like spirit and intellect being on all gear, even a warrior's? Or a druid's set having every stat in the game therefore making it subpar at every determined role?
    -- Remember, never look over the long term story and try to piece together what Blizzard planned, only take singular moments out of context and blow them way out of proportion. We can argue better that way. Every time I try to look at the story as Blizzard are presenting it I'm either called a shill or a fanfiction writer. - Powerogue 2019

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Was Fun, More fun than Retail. But I think I have completely grown out of WOW at this point.
    And that's perfectly fine and understandable. Best of luck wherever your next adventures take you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind/Dæmion
    Diablo 3 Profile

as great as i remember it but two problems however:

1. I realized retail spoiled me and I find it tedious without some QoL changes like aoe loot and the removal of rogue poison charges.
    2. I no longer have all the time I feel I need to invest in the game.

Other than that I love the game as much as I did back then.

Leveled to 16, remembered what it's like, not looked back at it after that

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Well that's literally what's happening. Level squish to 60. Redesigning classes. Changing gameplay. Because the loud minority is loud and annoying enough to get Blizzard to change their game.
    I don't know if it's quite that...honestly to me it feels more like "Oh shit, we fucked up with BFA on multiple fronts...so being clueless on a lot of things like we often are...lets copy Classic!"
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject

The new thing is running around, and seeing how many bots are currently in the game. At first, I noticed a few running around places like Arathi, and Feralas. The names were an obvious giveaway, as were the names of their pets. All told, it looked like there was between 150-175 bots on my server this morning.

So, the new TL,DR, is lots of bots.

And Blizzard won't do anything about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Update: got to lvl 51 from 46 a few days ago, i dont think i'll make the homestretch tbh, cant bring myself to log on anymore.

just playing it to have some fun and see how things used to be since i started in tbc, so im ranking for example but just to 10, just to get a taste of it, not going super hard there. i am also leveling a lot, because i see character copy/transfers in the future when tbc gets made since i highly doubt they will require everyone to relevel 1-60 just to start playing tbc content. so im using it mostly as prep for tbc and getting as many level 60's as i can in the next year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    And that's perfectly fine and understandable. Best of luck wherever your next adventures take you.
    lol, oddly enough after seeing Rise of Skywalker it has taken me back to SWTOR for a while.

Barely touched retail since it's out.

Having a fun, even if stuff is easy... grinding for stuff that matters and have bis lists is a lot more fun.

It's not the best class design, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

Finally hit 60 a couple of days ago and still loving it. Still loads of stuff to do for me, so i'll be playing for a while to come